Who Should They Ban From Social Media Next?

Interesting line up, Tucker, Greene and Paul: The current iteration of the Three Stogies; add in Manchin and you've got the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse; Add in McConnel, McCarthy and Mudwhistle and you have the end of democracy in America.

Put the estrogen down NOW.

Doubtful.
Try reading.
Listen you stupid mother fucker : I was talking about twitter not actually enforcing their own rules, and somehow(like a moron) you turn it around on me not caring about rules and throwing me in a category im not even in.
You are dumb as fuck.

If they want to ban people for spreading misinformation then 95% of the MSM would be banned, muh Russian Collusion.

As it is a characteristic of yours, you would be expected to recognize it. Hypocrisy on full display.
Oh lookee. we've got an alter moron stepping up to defend his sock puppet.

Geez, sock puppet, obvious much?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh lookee. we've got an alter moron stepping up to defend his sock puppet.

Geez, sock puppet, obvious much?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Just how stupid are you? you attack, as is the way of fools, while ignoring the topic of this thread.

Never mind, you have just shown how stupid you are, as usual.

Just how stupid are you? you attack, as is the way of fools, while ignoring the topic of this thread.

Never mind, you have just shown how stupid you are, as usual.
I'm sorry sockee. Was it you or the other hand speaking.

OH, and you NEVER spoke to the thread, you just stepped in as sock puppets do and started tossing insults. Is that your way of admitting you're too stupid to understand the thread?

I'm sorry sockee. Was it you or the other hand speaking.

OH, and you NEVER spoke to the thread, you just stepped in as sock puppets do and started tossing insults. Is that your way of admitting you're too stupid to understand the thread?
No, insults are the only way you communicate and the only thing that a troll like you understands.

You are a prime example of someone who should be banned from al media, since all you can do is insult and bitch. Of course, that is all you know how to do since truth continues to elude you.

BTW, your first sentence is racist, but what can we expect from one such as you.

No, insults are the only way you communicate and the only thing that a troll like you understands.

You are a prime example of someone who should be banned from al media, since all you can do is insult and bitch. Of course, that is all you know how to do since truth continues to elude you.

BTW, your first sentence is racist, but what can we expect from one such as you.
C'mon sockee. What race are you, cotton or nylon?
Do you ever give head? or just do the hand job?

My tiny minded little subhuman, I NEVER initiate this but, I am much better at it than a genetic mistake like you.

So, sockee, if you want to play, I always have time for fools like you.

C'mon sockee. What race are you, cotton or nylon?
Do you ever give head? or just do the hand job?

My tiny minded little subhuman, I NEVER initiate this but, I am much better at it than a genetic mistake like you.

So, sockee, if you want to play, I always have time for fools like you.
Proving my statement to be true.

But in kind, what would I expect from a syphilitic abortion of a pygmy grudge fuck? Especially after you swallow the afterbirth? And sub-human to begin with.

Not to mention you are a prime example of a liar, with your every post you sink to new lows and haven't even got the brains to know it.

Proving my statement to be true.

But in kind, what would I expect from a syphilitic abortion of a pygmy grudge fuck? Especially after you swallow the afterbirth? And sub-human to begin with.

Not to mention you are a prime example of a liar, with your every post you sink to new lows and haven't even got the brains to know it.
The only low I sink to is communicating with a tiny minded ape like yourself.

Proving your stupidity in your inability to form a cogent insult without the gutter language so innate in your breed.

Try some third grade English training, it would certainly improve your vocabulary and, while you're at it try some third grade history and science. Your Jethro level education shows with every post.

The only low I sink to is communicating with a tiny minded ape like yourself.

Proving your stupidity in your inability to form a cogent insult without the gutter language so innate in your breed.

Try some third grade English training, it would certainly improve your vocabulary and, while you're at it try some third grade history and science. Your Jethro level education shows with every post.
You again fall back on your proclivity to insult, attempt to badger and proven disability in all mental endeavors.

The more you post the more you prove yourself to be inadequate in your ability to express intelligent thoughts.

Go back to your mommy's basement and study up on another fictional character to represent yourself. The sad part is, you are not fictional only inadequate.

You again fall back on your proclivity to insult, attempt to badger and proven disability in all mental endeavors.

The more you post the more you prove yourself to be inadequate in your ability to express intelligent thoughts.

Go back to your mommy's basement and study up on another fictional character to represent yourself. The sad part is, you are not fictional only inadequate.
But here you are, being owned again.

Does it ever occur to your tiny brain that ...never mind. We all know nothing escapes or enters that cavernous vacuum.

Noted here that you failed to ever discuss the topic nor express anything intellectual beyond your dirty underwear.

So back to the library computer you share with the rest of the homeless drunkards.

But here you are, being owned again.

Does it ever occur to your tiny brain that ...never mind. We all know nothing escapes or enters that cavernous vacuum.

Noted here that you failed to ever discuss the topic nor express anything intellectual beyond your dirty underwear.

So back to the library computer you share with the rest of the homeless drunkards.
First, I spoke on the topic when I said that YOU should be banned. Of course you chose to ignore anything that is true and attempt to relay it back onto someone else. It is what you do since you have never had an original thought of your own.

2nd, as usual; you attempt to project y our own short comings onto other. The trick of the mentally deficient, as usual.

3rd, I do not hang out with you or your type of people(?), so you should just do as you try and direct others to do and follow thru with your own pathetic life. Although, I doubt they would allow you in a library since they have standards which you lack.

Now, you pathetic little liar, either quit posting here or prepare to be constantly shown how useless you continue to be.

Of course, being a glutton for punishment that you are, we all know which way pathetic little you will go. Perhaps ask your keeper for help since you are clearly out of your depth.

Forum List

Back