Who says Hollywood cant make a good movie?

How history repeats.
Yes, in the form of revolutionary leftists hating God and destroying traditional values and culture

But Biden says he is Catholic. :D

Yes and I know this, most of these entities say they have a religion to get certain votes. If anything Biden is more then likely a Satanist. I am pretty sure he has been to Bohemian Grove.

How history repeats.
Yes, in the form of revolutionary leftists hating God and destroying traditional values and culture

But Biden says he is Catholic. :D

Well he leads more of a Christian life than Trump... Isn't that hard to say...

Haven't seen the movie so can't comment...

But can I ask... As much as people praise the Christians in China, would they also extend their religious freedom argument to Muslims in China?

Muslims worship the moon god.....Islam should be relegated to the dustbin of history.

Religion in general is another form of mind control.

Just because the school bully has other bullies hanging around him, doesn't make him right.
Dont forget the teacher and the principal in the form of UN authority that your so-called bully is operating under

Chinese people might think China is a very good country.
They sure do

the communist chinese party version of pro democrat party media in the US makes sure that chinese people only hear happy talk about china

its the sort of media message control that libs in America hope for but have not yet fully accomplished

What is US culture?
Its many things but if I have to choose one word its independence

our nation was founded on it

but since the 1960’s its been under assault from abroad and within by statists who want America to be more like the old soviet union or modern red china

What is US culture?
Its many things but if I have to choose one word its independence

our nation was founded on it

but since the 1960’s its been under assault from abroad and within by statists who want America to be more like the old soviet union or modern red china
It wasnt very independent for black folks was it ?

It wasnt very independent for black folks was it ?
It was bad
for black folks in 1690

But extremely good fortune for black folks today

I wonder how long will libs continue to wave that same old bloody shirt?

Last edited:
Chinese people might think China is a very good country.
They sure do

the communist chinese party version of pro democrat party media in the US makes sure that chinese people only hear happy talk about china

its the sort of media message control that libs in America hope for but have not yet fully accomplished

Then again, just having a positive message doesn't make people happy. The government is also making people richer, improving lives massively. Go to India, then China, see the difference. It's MASSIVE.

The government is also making people richer,
You mean trade with America and europe is making some chinese rich instead of dirt poor

cities like Shanghai are impressive to foreign visitors

But the reality of china leaves much to be desired

You mean trade with America and europe is making some chinese rich instead of dirt poor

Well, China is making itself rich.

I'm not that much of a fan of Shanghai, too modern for me. Most Chinese cities are. Better to get out into the country.

But yes, the reality of China is a good place to live, but not a good place to LIVE. The second live as in to enjoy life. It's stable, it's got low crime, wages are rising. But beyond that.....

I'm not that much of a fan of Shanghai, too modern for me. Most Chinese cities are. Better to get out into the country.

But yes, the reality of China is a good place to live, but not a good place to LIVE. The second live as in to enjoy life. It's stable, it's got low crime, wages are rising. But beyond that.....
Chinese workers are making the CCP rich through trade with western countries and exploitation of the 3rd world

China is using that wealth to carry out a dream of world conquest

Chinese workers are making the CCP rich through trade with western countries and exploitation of the 3rd world

China is using that wealth to carry out a dream of world conquest

Well, China doesn't have a dream of world conquest. It has a similar dream to the US's dream. In fact China wants to be like the US in foreign affairs.

And yes, it's getting rich from foreign trade.

And yes, the US is so money focused that it can't stop trading with China because it sees the money to be made.

Well, China doesn't have a dream of world conquest.
Yes they do

they are more sophisticated than hitler in the fact that they dont want to physically occupy all foreign nations

but china does want to rule over them

the US is so money focused that it can't stop trading with China because it sees the money to be made.
The US as a nation is not making money through trade with china

thats an illusion

the US is so money focused that it can't stop trading with China because it sees the money to be made.
The US as a nation is not making money through trade with china

thats an illusion

Oh, it totally is.

If you can buy products cheaper, you make money. If I have $100 and it costs me $40 to buy a US made TV and $20 to buy a Chinese made TV, then I'm RICHER if I buy the Chinese made TV.

Also, loads of US companies are in China.

The Germans are absolutely killing it. If you've made enough money and you want to tell the world you've made MORE money than you actually have, you buy a BMW. All owners of BMWs in China are assholes. Image is everything sort of asshole.

KFC and McDonalds are really popular in China.

But the Chinese love their brands. Wearing Nike, Adidas, etc, anything related to basketball especially, is going to sell like crazy.

Nike said they were concerned about Xinjiang cotton on the 25th March 2021.

On the 25th March their share price went from $144 on the 17th to $128 on the 26th. All because of how it's doing (or how it's empty stores in China aren't doing) in China.

If you can buy products cheaper, you make money. If I have $100 and it costs me $40 to buy a US made TV and $20 to buy a Chinese made TV, then I'm RICHER if I buy the Chinese made TV.
What do you make in return to sell to china to pay for your $20 tv?

the answer is nothing

you charge $20 plus compound interest to your credit card

we have an annual trade deficit with china of $500 billion

so collectively our nation is $500 billion poorer every year

its the single most reason china’s economy is expected to pass ours in just a few years

Forum List

Back