Who says Hollywood cant make a good movie?

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
I highly recommend this film to conservatives and libs alike

its the story of one family in communist china after Mao took over in 1949

How history repeats.
Yes, in the form of revolutionary leftists hating God and destroying traditional values and culture

But Biden says he is Catholic. :D

Well he leads more of a Christian life than Trump... Isn't that hard to say...

Haven't seen the movie so can't comment...

But can I ask... As much as people praise the Christians in China, would they also extend their religious freedom argument to Muslims in China?

Save the Muslims so the US can kill them instead.
You like to troll dont you?

ok I’ll play your game

Save the muslims so that wealthy liberals can go to china and harvest vital organs from their children

Save the Muslims so the US can kill them instead.
You like to troll dont you?

ok I’ll play your game

Save the muslims so that wealthy liberals can go to china and harvest vital organs from their children

Well, all I know is that Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia and Afghanistan have all felt the US in the last couple of decades.

If you're going to attack another country for killing Muslims, you'd better know that the politicians you support aren't doing the same thing.

China isn't good, nor is the US. But it's hypocrisy for the US to criticize China. Because the US would have those Uighurs out on their ear if there was oil there and the US didn't like the people controlling that oil and could get in and get rid of those people.

Well, all I know is that Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia and Afghanistan have all felt the US in the last couple of decades.
The US along with NATO and most other civilized nations and sanctioned by the United Nations which globalists hold in high regard

China isn't good, nor is the US. But it's hypocrisy for the US to criticize China. Because the US would have those Uighurs out on their ear if there was oil there and the US didn't like the people controlling that oil and could get in and get rid of those people.
The US is a very good country

Not perfect, but if you can tolerate the CCP you should be fallen in love with America

Shut up, stupid.
Too bad we cant find a higher class of liberals to post on this forum

I quit trading personal insults as a debating tactic in the 3rd grade

Seems there would be PROGS out there with useful intellects, but then again I don't suppose they'd be PROG if there were. The PROGs on this board are unable to write more than 1-2 sentences which are no more then twists, projections and parroting. The very few that can manage a paragraph they write in story-time of how they want things to be, not what they are.

It's because they're emotional, lazy, cowards & dependent, so they cannot think for themselves.

Forum List

Back