Who Said This?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Multiple choice. Some of these you will recognize, some you won't. See how many you can get right without googling.

1. "When I think about capitalism I think about all the business that were started because we have the opportunity and the freedom to do that and to make a good living for themselves and their families. We would be making a grave mistake to turn our backs on what built the greatest middle class in the history. We are not Denmark. We are the United States of America."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

2. "The other day, the oil companies reported the highest profits in the history of the world. I want to take those profits and I want to put them into a strategic energy fund that will begin to fund alternative smart energy alternatives and technologies that will actually begin to move us toward the direction of independence."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

3. "I'm for redeploying our troops out of Baghdad and eventually out of Iraq so we can make sure that they're not in the midst of a civil war."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

4. "You know how they get out? They get out! That’s how they get out. Declare victory and leave, because I’ll tell you, this country is just going to get further bogged down. They’re in a civil war over there. There’s nothing that we’re going to be able to do with a civil war. They are in a major civil war."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

5. "George Bush is fun to be around. I hope he would say I’m fun to be around. And we’re both grandfathers."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

6. "We know our Constitution is being shredded. We know about the secret wiretaps, the secret military tribunals, the secret White House email accounts."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

7. "I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

8. "I think Bill Clinton is terrific. I think he’s done an amazing job. I think he’s probably got the toughest skin I’ve ever seen, and I think he’s a terrific guy. I just have to view the economy and the country. I think Bill Clinton has done a terrific job."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

9. "Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she's given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

10. "Paula Jones is a loser."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

11. "It may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country…but I am strongly for choice. I am pro-choice in every respect."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

12. "It just seemed like [Nancy Pelosi] was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

13. "I'm fine with affirmative action. We've lived with it for a long time. And I lived with it for a long time. And I've had great relationships with lots of people. So I'm fine with it."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

14. "I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

15. "You can't walk into the Senate and scream and call people liars and not be able to cajole and get along with people."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

16. "I've been around for a long time, and it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

17. " I would get people out and then have an expedited way of getting them back into the country so they can be legal…. A lot of these people are helping us … and sometimes it’s jobs a citizen of the United States doesn’t want to do. I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

Last edited:
A Winner tag to the first person who gets them all right.

Honor system. No cheating!

You!?!

1. "When I think about capitalism I think about all the business that were started because we have the opportunity and the freedom to do that and to make a good living for themselves and their families. We would be making a grave mistake to turn our backs on what built the greatest middle class in the history. We are not Denmark. We are the United States of America."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

2. "The other day, the oil companies reported the highest profits in the history of the world. I want to take those profits and I want to put them into a strategic energy fund that will begin to fund alternative smart energy alternatives and technologies that will actually begin to move us toward the direction of independence."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

3. "I'm for redeploying our troops out of Baghdad and eventually out of Iraq so we can make sure that they're not in the midst of a civil war."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

4. "You know how they get out? They get out! That’s how they get out. Declare victory and leave, because I’ll tell you, this country is just going to get further bogged down. They’re in a civil war over there. There’s nothing that we’re going to be able to do with a civil war. They are in a major civil war."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

5. "George Bush is fun to be around. I hope he would say I’m fun to be around. And we’re both grandfathers."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

6. "We know our Constitution is being shredded. We know about the secret wiretaps, the secret military tribunals, the secret White House email accounts."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

7. "I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

8. "I think Bill Clinton is terrific. I think he’s done an amazing job. I think he’s probably got the toughest skin I’ve ever seen, and I think he’s a terrific guy. I just have to view the economy and the country. I think Bill Clinton has done a terrific job."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

9. "Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she's given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

11. "It may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country…but I am strongly for choice. I am pro-choice in every respect."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

12. "It just seemed like [Nancy Pelosi] was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

13. "I'm fine with affirmative action. We've lived with it for a long time. And I lived with it for a long time. And I've had great relationships with lots of people. So I'm fine with it."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

14. "I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

15. "You can't walk into the Senate and scream and call people liars and not be able to cajole and get along with people."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

16. "I've been around for a long time, and it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

17. " I would get people out and then have an expedited way of getting them back into the country so they can be legal…. A lot of these people are helping us … and sometimes it’s jobs a citizen of the United States doesn’t want to do. I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal."

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

You!?!

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don
BZZT! Try again. :)

Are you saying I have to actually read all of those?
Some of them are funny when you learn who said them. Some make you think.

Well, they SHOULD make people think.

You!?!

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

so which one of those statements do you have a problem? Sounds like someone you should embrace.

Well, he did say a lot of those things, I've even seen many of them on video.

You!?!

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

so which one of those statements do you have a problem? Sounds like someone you should embrace.

Why the fuck are you asking me?

I just marked C because it was Trump...

I wouldn't embrace Trump nor Clinton ( no matter Bill or Hillary )...

Well, he did say a lot of those things, I've even seen many of them on video.
Yes, Trump has said many of those things. But some were said by the Clintons.

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

Multiple choice. Some of these you will recognize, some you won't. See how many you can get right without googling.

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don
18 " If you log on to Internet forums and make up lies about Donald Trump while making me look like a saint, I will illegally pay you for your time."
A. Whore Hillary
B. Pervert Willy
C. No proof he did anything Donald.

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don
18 " If you log on to Internet forums and make up lies about Donald Trump while making me look like a saint, I will illegally pay you for your time."
A. Whore Hillary
B. Pervert Willy
It's a good thing everything I quoted is true then.

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don

A. Slick Willy
B. Crooked Hillary
C. Groper Don
A. Whore Hillary
B. Pervert Willy
It's a good thing everything I quoted is true then.
Of course it is.
How much did you make posting that?

Forum List

Back