Who paid the "Umbrella Man"? The white guy busting out the windows of the AutoZone at MN protest???

So was this white guy paid by a group or somebody to do this?
It was the first act of looting that launched the protest from peaceful to violent.

Police_edited.jpg

Probably going for those AutoZone car batteries.

You didn't watch the video.
He breaks a bunch of windows and this casually walks off, like he knows the cops aren't going to do anything to him.
Why is he disguising himself?
What's with the umbrella?

No fun to bust op stuff and steal crap if you going to get cut up by glass and positively identified on camera. If he is a professional, at least he works safely, dressed for the task at hand and properly equipped.
Nice high dollar gas mask. He new what this was going to start.

On one hand I'm like: "....violence merely increases hate...Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars." Martin Luther King

Then on the other hand I'm like: Glad to see that police station burn to the ground. Cops cut n' run. Nobody hurt.

It was the first act of looting that launched the protest from peaceful to violent.

Police_edited.jpg

Likely story. Blame it all on whitey, huh? Was whitey prying open Target cash registers?

Only if he got to them first. You think they left the cash registers loaded with protests in the area? Short sighted management practice.

Police_edited.jpg

Most likely someone from the tRump campaign. They are the ones who stand to benefit the most from switching from a protest to a riot.

As usual, that makes no sense whatsoever.

Some think he's a St Paul cop:

maxresdefault.jpg
That's a stretch, but good for a conspiracy theory.

75 cops surrounded Chauvin's house the night before he was arrested.
There's nothing new about police protecting their own after they kill a(nother) black man.

101792531_2835804793214180_4983498506858659840_n.jpg
Now please, connect your post with your conspiracy theory. I haven't a clue on what the fuck you're talking about.

Ahem....(patience, patience).....Minneapolis police looking pretty bad now.... They need to make the Black Lives Matter folks and other protesters look worse. Up until Umbrella Man arrived, it was a peaceful protest.

I'm SURE they wished they could have arrested more the other night.

maxresdefault.jpg
You mean the Cops started this thing and then escalated the protest to thieving, burning riot? Hopefully not.
Thats exactly what I am hearing from the younger generation.

How can you hear anything with your head up your ass ?
I dont know how you do it but you seem to be able to do it pretty easily.

Do what ?

Determine you have your head up your ass ?

It's not hard in your case.

maxresdefault.jpg
That's a stretch, but good for a conspiracy theory.

75 cops surrounded Chauvin's house the night before he was arrested.
There's nothing new about police protecting their own after they kill a(nother) black man.

101792531_2835804793214180_4983498506858659840_n.jpg

You know what? Chauvin is probably sitting on a beach earning 20% . . .

View attachment 343008

Um....you're a little behind on the news, aren't you?
Chauvin has been arrested for 3rd degree murder and manslaughter.
Sorry to break it to you.
Fellow cops not happy.
Fellow cops want to crack some black heads.
Fellow cops want the blacks back under THEIR control.

New Topics

Forum List

Back