Who Needs Illegals To Maintain the Population?

This is how you keep the country populated!

Stop trying to cancel the Catholics! Look at all eight of these gorgeous Catholic kids!

these are all miserable unhappy people who make it their life's work to make happy well adjusted people miserable

my misplaced sig explains it all

these are all miserable unhappy people who make it their life's work to make happy well adjusted people miserable

my misplaced sig explains it all

Who are, the people in this board or the people in my post?

Didn’t you get the memo? White Christians in committed family units are the enemy.

What we need are more uneducated, semi-literate single men from foreign 3rd world countries.

Who are, the people in this board or the people in my post?

all inclusive to all libturds

Didn’t you get the memo? White Christians in committed family units are the enemy.

What we need are more uneducated, semi-literate single men from foreign 3rd world countries.

They sure do make a dumb proletariat, which is what the DNC wants. A populace that actually thinks scares them.

that is the least of our problems with these men

all inclusive to all libturds

Okay, thanks. The folks in my post are far from libturds.

Stop trying to cancel the Catholics! Look at all eight of these gorgeous Catholic kids!

this is how important good parents are

The illegals aren't about population, they are about destabilizing America.

The world economic forum "predicted" illegals would move to western countries and that America would no longer be a world super power. Both of those started coming true as soon as Donald trump was out of office, immediately when Biden got in it happened.

Everything America is doing is decreasing American population by stopping using American morals, values, pride, standards and by ceasing to put the American family first, hell we praise fag families more than we do real man and woman families.

Is an alleged declining population an issue in the surge of illegal aliens? It's hard to tell when you have a doddering old fool at the helm.

The illegals aren't about population, they are about destabilizing America.

The world economic forum "predicted" illegals would move to western countries and that America would no longer be a world super power. Both of those started coming true as soon as Donald trump was out of office, immediately when Biden got in it happened.

Everything America is doing is decreasing American population by stopping using American morals, values, pride, standards and by ceasing to put the American family first, hell we praise fag families more than we do real man and woman families.

So, we'll need quite an army. Those strong Christian boys will fill that bill.

President Trump knows this.

Forum List

Back