Who is the suspect in the Daytona Beach police officer shooting? Othal Wallace, 29, wanted in connection with shooting

Just another shooting of a police officer. The national media yawn, Bidet says nothing, same as it ever was.

[[ndent]
At 29 years old, Othal Wallace, the suspect wanted in the shooting of a Daytona Beach police officer Jason Raynor, has left a significant paper trail across courts in Florida.

News 6 Investigators found Wallace’s name appears in court records in both South Florida and in Central Florida

However, it was not until Wallace’s mid-twenties that the cases began escalating from misdemeanor crimes like driving on a suspended license to more serious felonies like domestic violence.

Wallace’s most recent felony arrest in Volusia County was for felony domestic violence in March 2018, when police believed he assaulted the mother of his two sons. The charge was later reduced to misdemeanor domestic violence after Wallace completed a deferred-prosecution agreement.

The agreement forbid Wallace from possessing a firearm for at least 12 months and mandated him to an eight-week anger management session.

At 29 years old, Othal Wallace, the suspect wanted in the shooting of a Daytona Beach police officer Jason Raynor, has left a significant paper trail across courts in Florida.

News 6 Investigators found Wallace’s name appears in court records in both South Florida and in Central Florida.

[MORE COVERAGE: Here’s what we know about the injured officer |Body camera video shows Daytona shooting | $100,000 reward offered for suspect information | What we know about Othal Wallace]

However, it was not until Wallace’s mid-twenties that the cases began escalating from misdemeanor crimes like driving on a suspended license to more serious felonies like domestic violence.

Wallace’s most recent felony arrest in Volusia County was for felony domestic violence in March 2018, when police believed he assaulted the mother of his two sons. The charge was later reduced to misdemeanor domestic violence after Wallace completed a deferred-prosecution agreement.

The agreement forbid Wallace from possessing a firearm for at least 12 months and mandated him to an eight-week anger management session.

[/indent]

And this is Biden’s fault not the florida governor?
Every time there was a shooting while Trump was in office, idiot dipshit libs blamed him. It is, therefore, appropriate to, if not blame him, expect Biden to say something about this heinous, cowardly act.

But that's not something he's capable of while medicated...
You guys said race relations got worse on Obama's watch. So you started this. So, dipshit, this is why we pointed out that race relations got even worse on Trump's watch.

Obama didn't really make things worse. The KKK got worse because they didn't like a black being president. So they acted up. But Trump went on tv and defended white racists and gave them verbal commands like stand by then he riled them up and told them to go try to pull a coup. And most of the black cops at the Capitol that day said they've never been called the N word more than that day.

You fucking racists.

"You guys"??

Perhaps you could tell me what "you guys" group you're referring to.

I said nothing about race relations. This thread isn't about race relations. It's about a monkey with a gun trying to murder a cop.

This would be more fun if you were smarter...

Just another shooting of a police officer. The national media yawn, Bidet says nothing, same as it ever was.

[[ndent]

News 6 Investigators found Wallace’s name appears in court records in both South Florida and in Central Florida

News 6 Investigators found Wallace’s name appears in court records in both South Florida and in Central Florida.

[MORE COVERAGE: Here’s what we know about the injured officer |Body camera video shows Daytona shooting | $100,000 reward offered for suspect information | What we know about Othal Wallace]

[/indent]

And this is Biden’s fault not the florida governor?
Every time there was a shooting while Trump was in office, idiot dipshit libs blamed him. It is, therefore, appropriate to, if not blame him, expect Biden to say something about this heinous, cowardly act.

But that's not something he's capable of while medicated...
You guys said race relations got worse on Obama's watch. So you started this. So, dipshit, this is why we pointed out that race relations got even worse on Trump's watch.

Obama didn't really make things worse. The KKK got worse because they didn't like a black being president. So they acted up. But Trump went on tv and defended white racists and gave them verbal commands like stand by then he riled them up and told them to go try to pull a coup. And most of the black cops at the Capitol that day said they've never been called the N word more than that day.

You fucking racists.
The police in Daytona have a reputation of not starting shit. They can be a bit proactive but remember it is also a tourist area. They are fair compared to some other places and worthy of respect until proven different. The current climate nationally and by media, entertainers, elites and prog politicians has a role in this.
The police in Florida are cock suckers. What's the saying? Come for vacation leave on probation?

What does that have to do with a negro coward trying to kill a cop?

I would love to be in the position to put a bullet in this negroe's head...
You wouldn't do a damn thing, you empty big-mouth. Stop trying to play tough-guy, you racist douche.

See, you project. You believe that, since you're a cowardly little piece of shit, that everyone is.

You're too scared to act, so you believe everyone is.

I'd do a slow motion video of his brains blowing out the side of his head and e-mail it to his family.

Pieces of shit like this aren't human. They're scum. They deserve to be killed. They've earned it.

Now, pussy, off with you...

Well, this is good news:

Negro Monkey Thug Caught Hiding In A Tree

Part of me really, really wishes they'd have simply killed him. The sweet part about this, though, is that the handcuffs used when he was taken into custody belong to the police officer he tried to murder.

This is one severely fucked negro...

You wouldn't do a damn thing, you empty big-mouth. Stop trying to play tough-guy, you racist douche.

See, you project. You believe that, ....
I believe that you are full of shit. It's painfully obvious. You're nothing but an empty, big-mouth racist douche bag. If you were running around killing people as often as you claim here, you would be posting from prison and/or awaiting execution. Stop talking shit and try being a normal human being.

See, you project. You believe that, ....
I believe that you are full of shit. It's painfully obvious. You're nothing but an empty, big-mouth racist douche bag. If you were running around killing people as often as you claim here, you would be posting from prison and/or awaiting execution. Stop talking shit and try being a normal human being.

I don't give a shit what you "believe". Someone of your, shall we say, "proclivities" is not someone whose opinions I lend great weight to.

You'll die an old, diseased little fuck before you can find a single post in which I said I've killed people.

But, since you claim it's common, let's do this: You show me a post in which I claim to have killed people, and I'll buy you a house and leave USMB forever. Fail to do it, though, and you simply leave.

Deal?

No, of course it's not, because you know you're a lying sack of shit.

Every breath you take is an offense to decent people...

Obviously, otherwise you would not post such transparent nonsense. Your microdick won't grow another millimeter no matter how many times you post some idiotic murder fantasy, you fraud.

Your concern about the size of my genitalia is somewhat uncomfortable. I guess that's another of your odd fetishes. You like watching little Japanese girls piss and shit on each other, and you like men's dicks.

Just when I think you're about as sick as a sick fuck can get, you prove me wrong...

A multi-agency manhunt for a man accused of shooting a Daytona Beach police officer in the head ended early Saturday morning when he was captured near Atlanta, authorities said.

Othal Toreyane Resheen Wallace, 29, is accused of shooting Daytona Beach Officer Jason Raynor, 26, after Raynor approached Wallace as he sat in a vehicle Wednesday night. Raynor has been hospitalized since then.

Wallace is charged with attempted first-degree murder of a law enforcement officer with a firearm.

Daytona Beach Police Chief Jakari Young said at a news conference Saturday morning that Wallace was found in a treehouse on a 3-acre property outside in Atlanta during the execution of a search warrant about 2:30 a.m. Saturday by U.S. Marshals, the FBI, Homeland Security Investigations, Georgia State Patrol and police. Young said several firearms and multiple flash-bang grenades were also found in the treehouse and more weapons were recovered on the property.

Police said the property is affiliated with a Black nationalist paramilitary organization.

“Wallace had a criminal record that included domestic battery incidents and one case in which he was accused of wielding a gun to threaten a woman

so, another George Floyd.

Erect a statue and worship him

Police said the property is affiliated with a Black nationalist paramilitary organization.

The reward for this monkey was $200,000.

I don't think it's too far outside the realm of possibility that the black nationalist paramilitary organization told the guy "Sure, yeah, go hide up in that tree." and then called the FBI saying "Yeah, we got 'em. Don't forget our money"...

Obviously, otherwise you would not post such transparent nonsense. Your microdick won't grow another millimeter no matter how many times you post some idiotic murder fantasy, you fraud.

Your concern about the size of my genitalia is somewhat uncomfortable. I guess that's another of your odd fetishes. You like watching little Japanese girls piss and shit on each other, and you like men's dicks.

Just when I think you're about as sick as a sick fuck can get, you prove me wrong...
I told you before, you need to keep your sick obsessions to yourself, freak. Now stop being a troll.

I told you before, you need to keep your sick obsessions to yourself, freak. Now stop being a troll.
Says the sick bastard who feels the need to comment on the size of another man's dick.

Look, I know you're probably a big upset that your sick fetish was exposed, but you have to believe it was bound to happen. If I didn't do it, someone would have...

Enough with your obsession, freak. See if you can comment on the topic without racial slurs or stupid juvenile fantasies of violence. If you can't or won't, you are just trolling.

Mofugga gots sum purty gold teef.

Forum List

Back