Who is the Antichrist?

Colored Beast

The Bible suggests that the AntiChrist will seduce humanity away from civics. Perhaps he will do this with images of greed and gluttony.

Sin is a part of life, and human beings are naturally vulnerable to the temptations of wealth and power.

The Bible also suggests that the AntiChrist will have minions who will assist him in his work on Earth. These minions are the harlot of Babylon (a messenger of idolatry), Satan or the Devil (a messenger of sloth), the brutish manslayer (a messenger of wrath), and the false prophet (a messenger of panic).

The AntiChrist will come to deliver loud messages about the dominion of heretics.

Perhaps the AntiChrist is an American fortune-hunter who sways people to think wrongly or too proudly about the diligence and labor associated with posterity.

:cranky:

Antichrist - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

venger.png

Perhaps the AntiChrist is an American fortune-hunter who sways people to think wrongly or too proudly about the diligence and labor associated with posterity.

Nah. The antichrist is supposed to be a false substitute Jesus that claims to be a god, an unknown god, and receives power and authority from Rome and deludes the nations of the world with miraculous and wonderful signs that are all lies.

The antichrist has been wreaking havoc, death, and destruction ever since the false roman triune god made man made matzo made by human hands counterfeit Jesus was first unleashed on the world in 325 c.e..

So relax... the reign of the antichrist and tribulation of the faithful is almost over. for good.

The Bass has been researching this for the past 11 years and has made some stunning conclusions based on simple logic:

Revelation 13

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The beast with seven heads is the antichrist and the seven heads no doubt are referring to the G-7 it seems. Only one porblem, the nation called Israel fits somewhere in here.

Anything done in the spirit of unforgiveness and retribution for ill will is Antichrist.

The opposite of good will and restorative justice,
is ill will and retributive justice for revenge.

If you are motivated by unconditional love and sharing
or by conditioned fear and projecting.

Anything done in the spirit of unforgiveness and retribution for ill will is Antichrist.

No, you are mistaken.

The antichrist is a false substitute counterfeit Jesus that never existed in reality that was created by Rome in 325 c.e. and has already left his mark on the forehead or the right hand of anyone faithless enough to set aside the commands of God and worship a human being.

This antichrist claims to be a god and speaks of a god unknown to the Jews, a trinity that became a man.

There was never any such being ever in existence until conjured in Rome by men inspired by demons incapable of comprehending the gospels because they were superstitious and irrational lowlifes completely ignorant of Jewish thought expression and belief.

Every unspeakable horror expected to happen during the reign of the antichrist has already happened and has been happening for millennia through the roman church in the name of the antichrist, a trinity that diddled a virgin to become a man wearing poopy diapers on Christmas morn.

Its not some bad dream or archaic fairy tale, its history...

Last edited:

It is obvious that Father Time is the antichrist.

However, it looks like Father Time's time has expired, and he is no longer a member.

Hi Hobelim:
I'd say you were taking the concept too literally.
It represents something in the spirit that is already present,
and does not depend on some culture "making it up by assigning a name to it."

The "Spirit of Antichrist" was always in the world.

So if you understand what Jesus Christ means,
in terms of Restorative Justice or Justice with Mercy,
the OPPOSITE spirit of that is
Retribution or Retributive Justice,
seeking to ABUSE the authority of law for power and control
by FEAR and ILL WILL.

So Hitler's approach was Antichrist.
The Terrorists who declare Jihad and execute people without due process
or trial are Antichrist.

Christ means to follow the laws by conscience, for sake of JUSTICE.
Antichrist means to "come in the name of the law yet be violating the law"

So where I AGREE with you is that Antichrist means FALSE authority of law,
a Fraudulent ABUSE of power and law to commit INJUSTICE instead of enforce JUSTICE.

With or without the Bible, the laws of JUSTICE exist
and always have been (which is what JESUS embodies and represents)
and the OPPOSITE of Justice is Antichrist or going AGAINST the laws of Justice.

Thanks hobelim but I think you are only talking about
a specific context or term, while I am discussing the
Broader concept that applies to ALL cases, not just that one application or usage of the term.

Thank you for clarifying what you mean.
I hope I have also clarified what I mean.
And these are not contradictory.

No, you are mistaken.

The antichrist is a false substitute counterfeit Jesus that never existed in reality that was created by Rome in 325 c.e. and has already left his mark on the forehead or the right hand of anyone faithless enough to set aside the commands of God and worship a human being.

This antichrist claims to be a god and speaks of a god unknown to the Jews, a trinity that became a man.

There was never any such being ever in existence until conjured in Rome by men inspired by demons incapable of comprehending the gospels because they were superstitious and irrational lowlifes completely ignorant of Jewish thought expression and belief.

Every unspeakable horror expected to happen during the reign of the antichrist has already happened and has been happening for millennia through the roman church in the name of the antichrist, a trinity that diddled a virgin to become a man wearing poopy diapers on Christmas morn.

Its not some bad dream or archaic fairy tale, its history...

The Bass has been researching this for the past 11 years and has made some stunning conclusions based on simple logic:

Revelation 13

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The beast with seven heads is the antichrist and the seven heads no doubt are referring to the G-7 it seems. Only one porblem, the nation called Israel fits somewhere in here.

And prior to G-7 existing, the Antichrist was...Completely madeup nonsense for stupid people?

I have always felt a certain... unexplainable connection... to all things "Antichrist" related.

Revelations has also always felt so unexplainably familiar to me.

Red Dragon Revelations 12. 7 Heads 10 Horns Crowns on Heads
HNDragonC.jpg

Leopard-Like Beast Revelation 13 7 Heads 10 Horns Crowns on Heads
HNLeopardc.jpg

Scarlet Beast Revelation 17 7 Heads 10 Horns NO CROWNS.........
HNScarletC.jpg

Revelation 17 KJV - And there came one of the seven angels - Bible Gateway

17 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

6 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Revelation 13 KJV - And I stood upon the sand of the sea - Bible Gateway

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Forum List

Back