who is running the country while obama is on vacation?

don't change the subject

who runs the country while the president vacations?

He spoke to the country today. So apparently he is still running things.

i see....so, when obama is on vacation, he is still working, he is still the president

but when bush is on vacation, he is to be ridiculed for going on "vacation" more than any other president....

the hypocrisy of the left is so easy to lure....and catch

There is no hypocricy. He should have been ridiculed. In 8 years he made 149 visits to Camp David for a total of 487 days. Also, he made 77 visits to Crawford and spent all or part of 490 days there.

How can that be defended?? We had 2 wars going on here. His vacation time was excessive and very inappropriate.

lol....the hypocrisy in two posts minutes apart

first post: obama, while on vacation, is still running things and appropriate

second post: bush, while on vacation, not running things and inappropriate

:lol:

Damn!! You poor thing. Did you ever finish grammar school?? Comprehension is just not your thing, is it???

But But..."BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSH...GOLF...EVIL!!!!!" Oh so a President golfing his way through a Terrorist attack is a "good thing?" Good to see Liberal Loons aren't too dishonest and hypocritical. Yikes!

But But..."BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSH...GOLF...EVIL!!!!!" Oh so a President golfing his way through a Terrorist attack is a "good thing?" Good to see Liberal Loons aren't too dishonest and hypocritical. Yikes!

Hey.......A Pack of Lips Howling...........you DO realize that Bush Jr. said that Obama should take more vacations as a way to not let the terrorists know you're stressed, right?

Matter of fact, that's one of the reasons Bush Jr. himself gave for going on so many!

Yup the President golfing his way through a Terrorist attack is a "Good Thing." Well that's not what these same Liberal Loons said in past years. Hmm? :(

Hey.......A Pack of Lips Howling...........you DO realize that Bush Jr. said that Obama should take more vacations as a way to not let the terrorists know you're stressed, right?

Matter of fact, that's one of the reasons Bush Jr. himself gave for going on so many!

Hey, I love that excuse.

I'm stressed at work. I think I should take more vacations too just so my boss doesn't know I'm stressed.

Immie

Yup the President golfing his way through a Terrorist attack is a "Good Thing." Well that's not what these same Liberal Loons said in past years. Hmm? :(

You never have anything of any substance to say. Just stupid comments, like a 3rd grader. You might as well just say, "Obama don't do good. Neener, neener, neener".

so the president is running the country no matter where he is or what he is doing.....

so the fact that bush was in crawford was meaningless.....

the best response i have seen from obama to date was to stop playing golf and rush home to attened a cut chin......and then return to playing golf.....

See B.S. last on the list in rating I wonder why?Can you say "Credibility", "Truth"

I'll ask you again you partisan hack, what is your opinion of FAUX Noise? Are they the gold standard of broadcasting, or, what is the news source that someone like yourself who has had a significant lobotomy trusts for reliable information?

I'm not afraid to answer this ;).

IF FOX news is 4 points in the conservative direction CNN is 2 points in the liberal direction.

MSNBC is in a place of its own in lala land.

CBS is more to the center than CNN or FOX.

NBC is hanging out in the corner with MSNBC

ABC, damn i never watch it so i dont know.

so the president is running the country no matter where he is or what he is doing.....

so the fact that bush was in crawford was meaningless.....

the best response i have seen from obama to date was to stop playing golf and rush home to attened a cut chin......and then return to playing golf.....

yep

He spoke to the country today. So apparently he is still running things.

There is no hypocricy. He should have been ridiculed. In 8 years he made 149 visits to Camp David for a total of 487 days. Also, he made 77 visits to Crawford and spent all or part of 490 days there.

How can that be defended?? We had 2 wars going on here. His vacation time was excessive and very inappropriate.

Damn!! You poor thing. Did you ever finish grammar school?? Comprehension is just not your thing, is it???

ah...trying desperately to spin away from your hypocrisy....:lol:

bush should be ashamed of his vacations, but not obama....my take on your posts was spot on

You must have been distraught throughout the Bush Jr. administration. He was on vacation more than any president in history.

bush should be ashamed of his vacations, but not obama....my take on your posts was spot on

No, dear. That is not at all what I said. Either you are ignoring it or you really don't get it. You think you're "spot on". I hate that expression. Usually you dumb tea baggers use it.

One more time. It is not appropriate for a president to spend one third of his presidency on vacation. If you were not so brainwashed into thinking everything Bush did was perfect, you would realize that. Enough with this now. Shouldn't you be watching Fox News right now to see what it is you're supposed to be thinking today??? Better run along now!!! :lol:

No, dear. That is not at all what I said. Either you are ignoring it or you really don't get it. You think you're "spot on". I hate that expression. Usually you dumb tea baggers use it.

One more time. It is not appropriate for a president to spend one third of his presidency on vacation. If you were not so brainwashed into thinking everything Bush did was perfect, you would realize that. Enough with this now. Shouldn't you be watching Fox News right now to see what it is you're supposed to be thinking today??? Better run along now!!! :lol:

spot on is an english idiom...wanker

so obama on vacation equals good and still working as the president

bush on vacation equals bad and not working as the president

it makes no sense to bash bush for any vacation if you're going to say that obama is still running the country while he is on vacation. your hypocrisy is clear, you're just so deluded with obama love you can't see it.

You know.......if Bush Jr. wasn't spaced outta his mind most of the time, I wouldn't bitch about his vacations.

But...........sitting around when the WTC explodes?

The fucker wasn't present as president after that.

spot on is an english idiom...wanker
so obama on vacation equals good and still working as the president

bush on vacation equals bad and not working as the president

it makes no sense to bash bush for any vacation if you're going to say that obama is still running the country while he is on vacation. your hypocrisy is clear, you're just so deluded with obama love you can't see it.

So what?? I don't like it!!!

I said I was only going to try one more time. You're hopeless. All you do is just repeat what I said, instead of addressing it. So enjoy living in your little dream world. I'm done!!!!

Less Golf and more work Mr. President. I actually remember when all the Hopey Changey hypocrites used to believe in this too. So what did happen to their BOOOOOOOOOOOOSSH + Golf = EVIL stuff? Hmm?

Less Golf and more work Mr. President. I actually remember when all the Hopey Changey hypocrites used to believe in this too. So what did happen to their BOOOOOOOOOOOOSSH + Golf = EVIL stuff? Hmm?

Yo.......Packed Lips Howling.........you DO realize that the one that said that the president shouldn't be playing golf was BUSH JR. HIMSELF!

Apparently, one of your first medical procedures that you did with your home operating kit was give yourself a lobotomy, right?

Get a toupee, it'll help with the scars.

It has actually been documented that this President has already played many more rounds of Golf than the previous President did in his entire eight years in office. It's time for the Hopey Changeys to start holding their guy to the same standards they held the previous President to. Anything less would prove what disingenuous hypocrites they really are.

Forum List

Back