Who Is Right About WMDs in Iraq, the Right or Trump?

These are two of my favorite forms of entertainment:

I like irony, let's play irony. The OP says folks for the war are stupid for supporting Trump "That's how stupid they are" were his exact words. As I've demonstrated with the above videos, by his logic anyone who didn't support the war should have voted for Trump, and you know Democrats must have done that..............HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Wholly hypocrisy and tables turned Batman. This thread just took a major dive. BTW dumb ass, I'm conservative and DIDN"T support the war. You call the opinion far left.......THAT WOULD BE YOUR SECOND ERROR.

Last edited:
You are simply lying.

If you could quote Blix saying that there was no WMD in Iraq you would have done it, jackass. But you cannot do it because that is not what he said.

You got caught flat out lying to the forum.
I posted the link.

I can also post his official report to the UNSC in March 2003, for that matter. It also says they didn't find any. You appear to be the one lying, so fuck off, asshole!

Your concession is accepted, jackass.
I posted his comment and it was the opposite of what you said. Stop playing word games.
You are simply lying.

If you could quote Blix saying that there was no WMD in Iraq you would have done it, jackass. But you cannot do it because that is not what he said.

Come on now, Bush and Cheney saw an easy oil-grab. Iraq barely had a military at that point. The US 'No-Fly Zones', which were illegal, neutralized any real Iraq threat. And the US sanctions alone, killed an estimated 1 Million Iraqis. Most were elderly and children. Iraq was absolutely no threat to the US.

Bush and Cheney used 9/11 as a pretext for their invasion. It was all based on lies. And it turned out to be a horrific blunder. All it achieved, was massive bloody slaughter and the Shiites seizing control of the country. And of course the Shiites are aligned with Shiite Iran. It was a blunder of epic proportions. Americans really should think twice before getting sucked into supporting another brutal war based on evil lies.

Last edited:
You are simply lying.

I posted the link.

I can also post his official report to the UNSC in March 2003, for that matter. It also says they didn't find any. You appear to be the one lying, so fuck off, asshole!
There is a very significant difference between what you claimed that Blix said and what Blix actually said.

Are you really too stupid to comprehend that fact? You were wrong. You drank the kool-aid. You can either admit that to yourself or continue to exercise your right to remain ignorant.

Last edited:
Your concession is accepted, jackass.
I posted his comment and it was the opposite of what you said. Stop playing word games.
You are simply lying.

Come on now, Bush and Cheney saw an easy oil-grab. The US 'No-Fly Zones', which were illegal, neutralized any real Iraq threat.Iraq barely had a military at that point. And the US sanctions alone, killed an estimated 1 Million Iraqis. Most were elderly and children. Iraq was absolutely no threat to the US.

Bush and Cheney used 9/11 as a pretext for their invasion. It was all based on lies. And it turned out to be a horrific blunder. All it achieved, was massive bloody slaughter and the Shiites seizing control of the country. And of course the Shiites are aligned with Shiite Iran. It was a blunder of epic proportions. Americans really should think twice before getting sucked into supporting another brutal war based on evil lies.
Are you going for the "most lies in one post" record?

For instance, you claimed that enforcing the "no-fly zones" was illegal. Yet you cannot cite any law that was broken. WTF?

Muhammed, post: 17090086
If you could quote Blix saying that there was no WMD in Iraq you would have done it, jackass.

You can't quote Blix saying there were WMD in Iraq - so you must take Bush at his word:

Bush did not say he had intelligence that left no doubt that Saddam Hussein had the capacity to produce WMD. Bush said explicitly on March 17, 2003 that Saddam Hussein was hiding, , that is physically hiding, actually the most lethal weapons ever devised from UN inspectors.

Bush says in the press conference "we thought he had wmd "turns out he did not have them"

Your gig is up. Your fantasy has imploded. Bush would never say there were none if any evidence were found that he had them.

Last edited:
Muhammed, post: 17090086

Why no response to Bush on the video record saying about WMD in Iraq in March 2003 - "turns out he did not have them."

Why did you divert to Blix?

Cat got your tongue?

Last edited:
Muhammed, post: 17090298
For instance, you claimed that enforcing the "no-fly zones" was illegal.

Define legal. It was not sanctioned by the UNSC. Therefore not in compliance with the UN or international law.

In my view it was proper to protect Kurds to the north and Shiites to the South. Bush should have kept the NFZs in place and allowed the inspectors to finish their work.

But instead he decided to lie about intelligence he said he had during the inspections. No one other than Bush told that lie.

TheDude, post: 17090097
As I've demonstrated with the above videos, by his logic anyone who didn't support the war should have voted for Trump,

Yours is moronic logic. You say you are a conservative that did not support the war (rare indeed) so that means, all who are politically left of whatever your rightwing nuttizm is, must agree with you on every issue because we agree on the Iraq invasion being founded on Bush's lie.

That is so stupid, who knows how you found yourself opposed to invading Iraq. Did you attend any protests prior to the Great Bush lie?

I did.

Muhammed, post: 17090499
Bush never said that there was no WMD in Iraq, either.

What are you, a semantics clown?

Do you deny Bush said "turns out he did not have them" and the "them" was WMD as the main reason for the war.

Do you deny that or are your ears and eyes lying to you?

Muhammed, post: 17090499
Bush never said that there was no WMD in Iraq, either.

What are you, a semantics clown?

Do you deny Bush said "turns out he did not have them" and the "them" was WMD as the main reason for the war.

Do you deny that or are your ears and eyes lying to you?
You really need to learn some history because you clearly have a problem comprehending the context of those words.

"He" does not refer to a geographical area.

Last edited:
They blamed Bush for everything even though they had majority and were part of that same gov't they moaned about.

Lol what? The GOP controlled everything for 6 of Bush's 8 years. That's why shit hit the fan.
The major problems stemed from progressive home ownership ideas by Frank and Dodd both Dems who helped collapse the RE markets thus financial markets and economy trying to get everyone into homes that could not afford to. That and the lack of morality which showed up in the lending and appraisel and R.E. agents industry.

HaShev, post: 17087089
. They blamed Bush for everything even though they had majority and were part of that same gov't they moaned about.

Bush and Bush alone decided to kick UN inspectors out of Iraq and then invade.

He lied the day he announced the invasion was coming and inspectors needed to leave.

He told the entire world on March 17, 2003 that he had intelligence that Saddam Hussein was hiding the most lethal weapons ever devised from the inspectors.

That was a lie because there was no intelligence telling Bush that. There could not have been intelligence that left no doubt because to leave no doubt they would have had to know where the most lethal weapons ever devised were being hidden.

They didn't know because they spent two years looking for them to no avail following the invasion based on that 'no doubt' lie.

Not one single Democrat except maybe Joe Lieberman wanted Bush to force the inspectors out and invade and occupy Iraq to find WMD.

Bush lied about intelligence leaving no doubt.

And you miserable Iraq war mongers still want to blame Democrats for Bush's lie.

But the WMD wasn't the only or actual reason for going in there. There's so much that people don't understand about the subject & can't be discussed about the subject and will not be told. And Bush didn't start anything there was technically no end to the war Saddam started when he broke the peace agreement.

cnelsen, post: 17087438
Bush wasn't a liar.

I don't buy the Zionist crap. Bush was his own liar. No one forced him to lie on March 17, 2003. He decided to lie all on his own.

The whole world could see the inspections were working. Sanctions would have come off Iraq when inspectors cleared Iraq of having WMD.

Bush wanted regime change so he lied. Case closed.

Bush chose to listen to Wolfowitz and his fellow scum. Deciding to knowingly lie about the intelligence Bush claimed to have, was a conscious and purposeful lie. It's on him. The buck stops there.
He wasn't lying about the intelligence. The intelligence was phony. Bush is culpable, no doubt. But he wasn't operating in a vacuum. There was the Mossad bullshit, the Feith-Wolfowitz-et al, and members of the press, remember Thomas Cakewalk Friedman?

How did a far left Democrat manage to hijack the Republican Party?

I'll give you one clue why Senator Dianne Feinstein was in favor a of a US invasion of Iraq for every second she has been a Senator regardless of the reason given...

Joshua 1 - NIV Bible - After the death of Moses the servant of the LORD,... - Bible Study Tools

"Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates—all the Hittite country—to the Mediterranean Sea in the west."

"God" "gave" what today is Iraq to Israel - the Promised Land....

So who is correct about Saddam's WMDs, Chumps: the Right or Donald Trump?

Simple question. And you will dodge and weave and close this topic and pretend you didn't see it.
Trump was wrong. The fact of the matter is that the NGIC recovered WMD in Iraq, including nerve agents. However what was much more concerning than that IMO, is the fact that Al Qaeda had a WMD research and production facility in the territory they controlled in Iraq. What was also a major concern is that the ROI had an indigenous NBC capability. So even if you got rid of them, they could simply make more at their convenience.

Anyone who says there was no WMD in Iraq is just plain wrong. They are either ignorant of the facts or simply lying.
Really? We found WMD (whatever that means)? Oh, I remember. It was huge. Major news conferences, Days of cable news coverage. After all, this was THE justification for going to war, so naturally, all the (((warmongers))) back here in the states wanted to rub it in the faces of all of us who opposed it from the beginning. I remember how all the networks showed... well, ok, I don't actually remember that, but it was big front page news at all the newspaper when they...hmm don't remember any of that, either. I do remember something about some aluminum tubes that had the (((press))) all excited. As I recall, they were the kind of tubes that COULD be used in some WMD weaponry (whatever that is). Or in irrigation systems.

Simple question. And you will dodge and weave and close this topic and pretend you didn't see it.
Trump was wrong. The fact of the matter is that the NGIC recovered WMD in Iraq, including nerve agents. However what was much more concerning than that IMO, is the fact that Al Qaeda had a WMD research and production facility in the territory they controlled in Iraq. What was also a major concern is that the ROI had an indigenous NBC capability. So even if you got rid of them, they could simply make more at their convenience.

Anyone who says there was no WMD in Iraq is just plain wrong. They are either ignorant of the facts or simply lying.
Really? We found WMD (whatever that means)?
Yes.

Really? We found WMD (whatever that means)?
Yes.
(((Liar)))

Forum List

Back