Who Is Right About WMDs in Iraq, the Right or Trump?

You just said no Republican Senators supported the invasion.

Nice reading comprehension, sub human. Try reading it again, slowly...

Who gave the speech right before the war vote in the Senate spearheading the charge into IRaq?

A: Feinstein

Remember the cut-and-run traitors?

Yup, I remember all the lingo the traitors used to sell out our troops to Israel for money and favorable Zionist media coverage, especially from Fox.

In fact, the only countries dumb enough to follow W into IRaq over 100% pure lies were.... countries with Rupert Murdoch media properties cheering it on...

Trump wanted to impeach Bush. Was he right?

Trump says there were never any WMDs in Iraq. Is he right?

Trump said we should cut-and-run from Iraq. Was he right?

These are very simple questions. And yet the tards are completely stumped.

There were no WMDs in Iraq. There were a few old Sarin artillery shells and 20 metric tons of unenriched yellowcake. Saddam had not centrifuge, so he couldn't enrich the yellowcake he had, nevermind Tenet's forged document saying he was trying to get some from Niger.

How did a far left Democrat manage to hijack the Republican Party?

That is a much harder question to answer.

The pseudocons had THOUSANDs of patriotic conservative litmus tests for a Republican to pass. I've seen pseudocons use just a single violation of those thousands as an excuse for calling a Republican a RINO.

And yet Donald Trump fails every single one of them. Hmmmm...

Except one. Bigotry.

Trump the New York liberal traitor huckster figured out all he had to do was slur Mexicans and Muslims and he'd be in like Flynt.

I'll give you one clue why Senator Dianne Feinstein was in favor a of a US invasion of Iraq for every second she has been a Senator regardless of the reason given...

Joshua 1 - NIV Bible - After the death of Moses the servant of the LORD,... - Bible Study Tools

"Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates—all the Hittite country—to the Mediterranean Sea in the west."

"God" "gave" what today is Iraq to Israel - the Promised Land....

Trump wanted to impeach Bush. Was he right?

George W Bush should've been impeached, put in front of a firing squad and shot on 9/12/01
I forget which brand of 9/11 nutbag you are. Are you of the "extraterrestrial Jews blew up the towers" variety, or the " Bush blew up the towers to help out Halliburtion" variety, or the "JFK and Elvis live in a gay condo in the Florida Keys" variety?

I'll give you one clue why Senator Dianne Feinstein was in favor a of a US invasion of Iraq for every second she has been a Senator regardless of the reason given...

Joshua 1 - NIV Bible - After the death of Moses the servant of the LORD,... - Bible Study Tools

"Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates—all the Hittite country—to the Mediterranean Sea in the west."

"God" "gave" what today is Iraq to Israel - the Promised Land....
Ah. The "extraterrestrial Jews blew up the twin towers" variety. Okay.

Do you think a 757 can fly 400 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground?

If you do, you are dumb enough to believe the 911 traitors without ever watching a Pentagon video...

You are simply lying. I challenge you to prove your ridiculous assertions. I read Hans Blix's book a long time ago. jackass.
I accept that challenge and thank you for making it.

"There were about 700 inspections, and in no case did we find weapons of mass destruction," said Hans Blix, the Swedish diplomat called out of retirement to serve as the United Nations' chief weapons inspector from 2000 to 2003

Back to you...

You are simply lying. I challenge you to prove your ridiculous assertions. I read Hans Blix's book a long time ago. jackass.
I accept that challenge and thank you for making it.

"There were about 700 inspections, and in no case did we find weapons of mass destruction," said Hans Blix, the Swedish diplomat called out of retirement to serve as the United Nations' chief weapons inspector from 2000 to 2003

Back to you...
Your concession is accepted, jackass.

Muhammed, post: 17087736
Neither of those links back up your ridiculous claim that Bush said that there was no WMD in Iraq, jackass.

Did you only look at the pictures?

If so, perhaps this video will learn you the truth.

Last edited:
Your concession is accepted, jackass.
I posted his comment and it was the opposite of what you said. Stop playing word games.
You are simply lying.

If you could quote Blix saying that there was no WMD in Iraq you would have done it, jackass. But you cannot do it because that is not what he said.

You got caught flat out lying to the forum.

Forum List

Back