Who is really responsible for riots in Turkey?

Turkboy

Rookie
Jul 16, 2013
Somehow I'm not surprised with all these riots in Turkey and I'll tell why.
At first Americans provoked war in Syria and forced people to flee and many of them entered Turkey. No one really controlled who settled in refugee camps organized by our government. I delivered food and medicine to these camps and I saw many weird things there, like American military instructors. I thought Americans want to observe the situation like they always do, but now we all see what their plan was about.
They burned Syria and now want to do the same with Turkey. Now people of Turkey can see that people from refugee camps or simply militants trained by Americans want to spread war for freedom started in Syria in Turkey too and that's why they agitate Turks to taste what 'real democracy' is because with Erdogan they can't do that. Relations of Washington and Turkey cracked long time ago and all that time Americans were working out plan to set Turkey on fire and get rid of Erdogan. They stuck in Syria, but it didn't ruin their plans to make Turkey another burning inch of 'democracy' in the Middle East. That's the truth of what is going on in Turkey now.

LOL! You seem to have Americans on the brain........you give us far, far too much 'credit' there.

I don't suppose it's crossed your mind to think that Baby Assad is a murderous butcher like his father was, or that he's murdered tens of thousands of his own citizens because they were the 'wrong kind' of Muslim?

We don't have any troops in Syria. We are not stuck there. We could not even get Egypt to fall in line. You give us way to much credit. :lol:

I actually don't think that Americans should be over there in the first place. Honestly, we need to work out our issues over here instead of making the debt even larger bu sticking our nose where it doesn't belong. We want to pretend to be a super power when we really aren't anymore.

At first Americans provoked war in Syria and forced people to flee and many of them entered Turkey. No one really controlled who settled in refugee camps organized by our government. I delivered food and medicine to these camps and I saw many weird things there, like American military instructors. I thought Americans want to observe the situation like they always do, but now we all see what their plan was about.
They burned Syria and now want to do the same with Turkey. Now people of Turkey can see that people from refugee camps or simply militants trained by Americans want to spread war for freedom started in Syria in Turkey too and that's why they agitate Turks to taste what 'real democracy' is because with Erdogan they can't do that. Relations of Washington and Turkey cracked long time ago and all that time Americans were working out plan to set Turkey on fire and get rid of Erdogan. They stuck in Syria, but it didn't ruin their plans to make Turkey another burning inch of 'democracy' in the Middle East. That's the truth of what is going on in Turkey now.

America did not incite the uprising in Syria. America has no desire to 'burn' Turkey: quite the opposite. Your take on these things is bizarre. The US government has good relations with Turkey, although I imagine, as do a lot of Turkish people, the US government would like to see Erdogan go. I lived in Turkey for 2 years. I have very good Turkish friends there. From the beginning, the educated middle class in Turkey did not like him, and they like him less now as he has become progressively more conservative and controling. The protests against him have been coming for a long time: has absolutely nothing to do with the US. There is a very large segment of people in Turkey, the progressive, modern, educated segment, who do not like Erdogan and want to get rid of him. That's what the protests are about.

I have to wonder just where the OP has been getting their news from, to be so unaware of the Assad dynasty's history of oppressing and murdering its own citizens in Syria. OR to be unaware of the Syrian desire to control Lebanon: it was Syrian maneuvering which helped facilitate the Lebanese civil war and the continuing unrest there.

NONE of that has any direct bearing on Turkish domestic affairs. The news reports I've seen state that the problems came to a head over the government's plans to eradicate a city park for development - and that it snowballed after the military dealt so harshly with peaceful protesters.

I think there HAD to be some underlying issues for the protests to spread to other cities - and the recent pressure to be more 'Islamist' from the central government could well be the reason.

We had something VAGUELY similar occur within the US a couple of times in recent decades, with politicians getting too cosy with religious conservatives (reactionaries!) and using the government to push a particular religious agenda...... I think that is a danger endemic to any secular representative form of government. It is one which Americans regard with particular repugnance, at least the vast majority of us! For we know our Funding Fathers sought to prevent any such entwining of Church with State.... so in the US, such activity approaches treasonous.

And I thought it was juts a mad thing like the trainstation thingy in Germany where people went mad about some trees, that had to be cutted.

I doubt that the people of Syria or Turkey need AMERICANS to tell them what they want.

Forum List

Back