Who is John Durham Investigating Source of Russiagate?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
This is the man for the job for looking into the coup attempt. A lot of Deep Staters should be VERY worried.

1. Who is John Durham?? Anyone following the Special Counsel and Robert Mueller and his past will find this VERY interesting indeed.

John Henry Durham (born 1950)[2][3] is the United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut. He is best known for leading an inquiry into allegations that FBI agents and Boston police had ties with the mob[4] and his appointment as special prosecutor regarding the 2005 CIA interrogation tapes destruction.[2]
John Durham (lawyer) - Wikipedia

2. "Amid allegations that FBI informants James "Whitey" Bulger and Stephen "The Rifleman" Flemmi had corrupted their handlers, US Attorney General Janet Reno named Durham special prosecutor in 1999."

3. " He oversaw a task force of FBI agents brought in from other offices to investigate the Boston office's handling of informants. In December 2000, Durham revealed secret FBI documents (cont)"

4. " that convinced a judge to vacate the 1968 murder convictions of Enrico Tameleo, Joseph Salvati, Peter J. Limone and Louis Greco because they had been framed by the agency."

5. " In 2007, the documents helped Salvati, Limone, and the families of the two other men who had died in prison win a US$101.7 million civil judgment against the government." In 2002, Durham helped secure the conviction of retired FBI agent John J. Connolly Jr., (cont)"

6. "who was sentenced to 10 years in prison on federal racketeering charges for protecting Bulger and Flemmi from prosecution and warning Bulger to flee just before the gangster's 1995 indictment."

7. "Durham's task force also gathered evidence against retired FBI agent H. Paul Rico who was indicted in Oklahoma on state charges that he helped Bulger and Flemmi kill a Tulsa businessman in 1981. Rico died in 2004 before the case went to trial."

8. "Durham also led a series of high-profile prosecutions in Connecticut against the New England Mafia and corrupt politicians, including former governor John G. Rowland."

719afc34f7c749a68a58ab9a0d43ca9e-jumbo.jpg

"Mr. Durham, who was nominated by Mr. Trump in 2017 and has been a Justice Department lawyer since 1982, has conducted special investigations under administrations of both parties.

"Attorney General Janet Reno asked Mr. Durham in 1999 to investigate the F.B.I.’s handling of a notorious informant: the organized crime leader James (Whitey) Bulger.

"In 2008, Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey assigned Mr. Durham to investigate the C.I.A.’s destruction of videotapes in 2005 showing the torture of terrorism suspects.

"A year later, Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. expanded Mr. Durham’s mandate to also examine whether the agency broke any laws in its abuses of detainees in its custody."

Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry

Durham's the latest deflection designed to cover up Trump's decades of money laundering for rich Russian kleptocrats like Putin, for example.

Looks like he's the guy to run the investigation. Hope we all get to read his report.

Should be a dandy.

"Mr. Durham, who was nominated by Mr. Trump in 2017 and has been a Justice Department lawyer since 1982, has conducted special investigations under administrations of both parties.

"Attorney General Janet Reno asked Mr. Durham in 1999 to investigate the F.B.I.’s handling of a notorious informant: the organized crime leader James (Whitey) Bulger.

"In 2008, Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey assigned Mr. Durham to investigate the C.I.A.’s destruction of videotapes in 2005 showing the torture of terrorism suspects.

"A year later, Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. expanded Mr. Durham’s mandate to also examine whether the agency broke any laws in its abuses of detainees in its custody."

Durham's the latest deflection designed to cover up Trump's decades of money laundering for rich Russian kleptocrats like Putin, for example.
I look forward to your nervous breakdown when the report is completed.

This is the man for the job for looking into the coup attempt. A lot of Deep Staters should be VERY worried.

1. Who is John Durham?? Anyone following the Special Counsel and Robert Mueller and his past will find this VERY interesting indeed.

John Henry Durham (born 1950)[2][3] is the United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut. He is best known for leading an inquiry into allegations that FBI agents and Boston police had ties with the mob[4] and his appointment as special prosecutor regarding the 2005 CIA interrogation tapes destruction.[2]
John Durham (lawyer) - Wikipedia

2. "Amid allegations that FBI informants James "Whitey" Bulger and Stephen "The Rifleman" Flemmi had corrupted their handlers, US Attorney General Janet Reno named Durham special prosecutor in 1999."

3. " He oversaw a task force of FBI agents brought in from other offices to investigate the Boston office's handling of informants. In December 2000, Durham revealed secret FBI documents (cont)"

4. " that convinced a judge to vacate the 1968 murder convictions of Enrico Tameleo, Joseph Salvati, Peter J. Limone and Louis Greco because they had been framed by the agency."

5. " In 2007, the documents helped Salvati, Limone, and the families of the two other men who had died in prison win a US$101.7 million civil judgment against the government." In 2002, Durham helped secure the conviction of retired FBI agent John J. Connolly Jr., (cont)"

6. "who was sentenced to 10 years in prison on federal racketeering charges for protecting Bulger and Flemmi from prosecution and warning Bulger to flee just before the gangster's 1995 indictment."

7. "Durham's task force also gathered evidence against retired FBI agent H. Paul Rico who was indicted in Oklahoma on state charges that he helped Bulger and Flemmi kill a Tulsa businessman in 1981. Rico died in 2004 before the case went to trial."

8. "Durham also led a series of high-profile prosecutions in Connecticut against the New England Mafia and corrupt politicians, including former governor John G. Rowland."
“Alright Durham, pretend to do something so we can blast propaganda at our idiots.”

I would have no problem with both Clintons and Obama rotting in prison alongside Trump and his crime family.

We'll see if Durham's investigation finds anything the other two inquiries into this matter don't.

"John H. Durham, Connecticut’s top federal prosecutor who was tapped by Attorney General William Barr to investigate the origins of the Russia probe, has worked on investigations for both sides of the political aisle. He’s primarily enjoyed a reputation as a “fierce” mob prosecutor in New England...."

"You can read Durham’s questionnaire when he was nominated as Connecticut’s U.S. Attorney here and below.

"Here’s what you need to know about John H. Durham..."

John H. Durham: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Leftists are having nervous breakdown since Trump was elected.

Today they're just reaching new levels that nobody knew ever existed.

Forum List

Back