Debate Now I Don't See ANY Difference Between Free Crack Pipes and Safe Smoking Kits

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
No rules I just want answers. How the heck can the government be handing out safe smoking skits and saving lives with drugs? It doesn't make any sense as none of it is safe whatsoever. I looked into this because what another member claimed on here in a different topic as this was their excuse that they weren't handing out free crack, but all it is is just a bunch of lies as usual. :rolleyes:

I see no difference, either. I'm not sure if you will get a fish on this line in this pond.

I see no difference, either. I'm not sure if you will get a fish on this line in this pond.

I will, but it will likely take the bait and swim away since these people never have any explanations for anything.

I Don't See ANY Difference Between Free Crack Pipes and Safe Smoking Kits​

Don't worry. Neither does the administration handing them out.

How the heck can the government be handing out safe smoking kits and saving lives with drugs?
They can't. It is all just another unbelievably demented leftwing scam.

It doesn't make any sense
Thank god for that! That means you are normal.

Don't worry. Neither does the administration handing them out.

They could have fooled me, that's what I keep seeing them saying and their followers saying. They're even contradicting themselves in this article. Maybe they only mean they're not funding for them since they're free.

Jen Hakie Psaki said the crack pipes would be replaced by lip balm. But, you know how she lies.

Even if that was true it was going to save lives how? They're just going to find a way to buy the crack anyways. Doesn't make any more sense than it did before. Is everybody in the government deranged right now or what?

I will, but it will likely take the bait and swim away since these people never have any explanations for anything.
If you were a guy, I'd tell ya to wiggle your worm up and down in the water to attract a bottom feeder to come, but well, never mind.

Jen Hakie Psaki said the crack pipes would be replaced by lip balm. But, you know how she lies.
You are right re: the lip balm, but if I remember correctly there is also a plastic or rubber tip to go on the end of a crack pipe... Glass is the preferable material your liberal crack head goes for... The ends get broke and jagged, and they cut their lips and tongues...
Hence the condom for the crack pipe...

1645148807083.png

Forum List

Back