Who Here Will Stand With President Trump and Secure Our Border from this Invasion

Haven't they already got thousands of extra military and National Guard units down there?

Question: Does the fact that they're volunteers mean they work for free?

The Constitution, and our laws allows for our Federal Government, and The States to call up The Citizen Militia to defend The Country and our Borders if needed
We. Are. Not. Being. Invaded. By. A. Hostile. Armed. Force.
Being armed has nothing to do with it.
Read the constitution.
No. Give me the quote.

ARTICLE 4, SECTION 4: "The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

Any foreign entity crossing a sovereign border without the authorization of the sovereign nation is by definition an invader.

There are no "foreign entities" crossing your borders. There are people who are entitled by law to ask for asylum.

And hid in our basements, gas up the Toyota, and drive on down to stop the BROWN HORDES

Been there with the Minutemen because I live in Arizona, am a recon combat vet, expert tracker, and hunter...oh, and we don't drive fucking TOYotas.

I also don't think that lefty doesn't understand that we can send Militias to Sanctuary Cities because they are not enforcing Federal Law. They literally are playing with fire.

First Militia Act of 1792

The first Act, passed May 2, 1792, provided for the authority of the president to call out the militias of the several states, "whenever the United States shall be invaded, or be in imminent danger of invasion from any foreign nation or Indian tribe".[3] The law also authorized the President to call the militias into Federal service "whenever the laws of the United States shall be opposed or the execution thereof obstructed, in any state, by combinations too powerful to be suppressed by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, or by the powers vested in the marshals by this act".

Second Militia Act of 1792

Militia members, referred to as "every citizen, so enrolled and notified", "...shall within six months thereafter, provide himself..." with a musket, bayonet and belt, two spare flints, a cartridge box with 24 bullets, and a knapsack. Men owning rifles were required to provide a powder horn, ¼ pound of gunpowder, 20 rifle balls, a shooting pouch, and a knapsack.[5]Some occupations were exempt, such as congressmen, stagecoach drivers, and ferryboatmen.

The militias were divided into "divisions, brigades, regiments, battalions, and companies" as the state legislatures would direct.[6] The provisions of the first Act governing the calling up of the militia by the president in case of invasion or obstruction to law enforcement were continued in the second act.[7] Court martial proceedings were authorized by the statute against militia members who disobeyed orders.[8]

Militia Acts of 1792 - Wikipedia

Trump may send volunteer force to border

That's right. Pack up our ARs and ammo, pull out those surplus MREs we bought on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=army+ration&hvadid=78202819470255&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&tag=ff0d01-20

And hid in our basements, gas up the Toyota, and drive on down to stop the BROWN HORDES
wow, the way our government was built to act. outstanding. I'm still waiting on those who are against border security to state how he is being unconstitutional. just asking to see who steps out here.

I also don't think that lefty doesn't understand that we can send Militias to Sanctuary Cities because they are not enforcing Federal Law. They literally are playing with fire.

First Militia Act of 1792

The first Act, passed May 2, 1792, provided for the authority of the president to call out the militias of the several states, "whenever the United States shall be invaded, or be in imminent danger of invasion from any foreign nation or Indian tribe".[3] The law also authorized the President to call the militias into Federal service "whenever the laws of the United States shall be opposed or the execution thereof obstructed, in any state, by combinations too powerful to be suppressed by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings, or by the powers vested in the marshals by this act".

Second Militia Act of 1792

Militia members, referred to as "every citizen, so enrolled and notified", "...shall within six months thereafter, provide himself..." with a musket, bayonet and belt, two spare flints, a cartridge box with 24 bullets, and a knapsack. Men owning rifles were required to provide a powder horn, ¼ pound of gunpowder, 20 rifle balls, a shooting pouch, and a knapsack.[5]Some occupations were exempt, such as congressmen, stagecoach drivers, and ferryboatmen.

The militias were divided into "divisions, brigades, regiments, battalions, and companies" as the state legislatures would direct.[6] The provisions of the first Act governing the calling up of the militia by the president in case of invasion or obstruction to law enforcement were continued in the second act.[7] Court martial proceedings were authorized by the statute against militia members who disobeyed orders.[8]

Militia Acts of 1792 - Wikipedia
Well, you're moving forward anyway. First it was medieval warfare. At least we're up to the 1700's.

The Constitution, and our laws allows for our Federal Government, and The States to call up The Citizen Militia to defend The Country and our Borders if needed.
Read the constitution.
No. Give me the quote.

ARTICLE 4, SECTION 4: "The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

Any foreign entity crossing a sovereign border without the authorization of the sovereign nation is by definition an invader.

There are no "foreign entities" crossing your borders. There are people who are entitled by law to ask for asylum.

Dear Old Sapper:

90% of the Asylum Applications are Fraudulent. And No Foreign Person has a RIGHT to come in to this country seeking Asylum or for any other reason. It is a privilege we grant people based on certain conditions they need to meet. That privilege can be rescinded at will.

In fact I think Asylum and Refugee status needs to be completely abolished.

No, they're line-jumpers who sneak in and steal low-wage jobs, suck our welfare system dry, and overrun our schools bringing the curriculums to a halt because they can't hable englisia...and your commissars are delighted to let it continue because they've lost the white working class vote and have to depend on ILLEGALS to keep their gated homes and limos.

The Constitution, and our laws allows for our Federal Government, and The States to call up The Citizen Militia to defend The Country and our Borders if needed.
Read the constitution.
No. Give me the quote. I believe the Founding Fathers ASSUMED you flakes would understand that a hostile force is carrying weapons or they're not actually a DANGER.
Good lord. And you call leftists snowflakes.

SAVE ME DADDY! THERE ARE A BUNCH OF LATINOS STANDING OVER THERE!
Omg lol
This isnt 15 people OL.
If you wasnt disingenuous enough to listen to the experts and read the constitution, i might waste my time.
Don't you give me that "disingenuous" shit, boy. You told me to read the Constitution, as if your argument is won by it. It is up to you to supply the pertinent fact to support your point, not up to me to read the whole fucking boring Constitution looking for it. You could at least give me section and verse.

I can't even google the experts 'til you at least say who they were. I was genuinely interested.

I'm gonna have to assume you're just flapping your gums.
Kirstjen Nielsen
THE MILITIA CLAUSES

Read the constitution.
No. Give me the quote.

Which is why we need a functioning Congress to change the laws.

That said, under the circumstances we are equally entitled to reject them.

Read the constitution.
No. Give me the quote.

Dear Old Sapper:

90% of the Asylum Applications are Fraudulent. And No Foreign Person has a RIGHT to come in to this country seeking Asylum or for any other reason. It is a privilege we grant people based on certain conditions they need to meet. That privilege can be rescinded at will.

Ah wunder why the gop senate didn't do that when they had the House too.

No, they're line-jumpers who sneak in and steal low-wage jobs, suck our welfare system dry, and overrun our schools bringing the curriculums to a halt because they can't hable englisia...and your commissars are delighted to let it continue because they've lost the white working class vote and have to depend on ILLEGALS
When they pass through other countries they arent considered asylum seekers anymore.
Hell this caravan a while back passed through cities with a lower ceime rate than san diego
Just tell dragon lady to go fuck herself.
Fuckin yankee twat

Trump may send volunteer force to border

That's right. Pack up our ARs and ammo, pull out those surplus MREs we bought on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=army+ration&hvadid=78202819470255&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvqmt=e&tag=ff0d01-20

wow, the way our government was built to act. outstanding. I'm still waiting on those who are against border security to state how he is being unconstitutional. just asking to see who steps out here.
Opposing Defending The Border is actually Immoral, and Sinful. Read what The Bible says about God establishing borders and land for the diverse people of the world.

It's therefore not our responsibility to make sure your leaders don't screw your countries up. Nor is it our responsibility to take in the people fleeing your failed regimes.

Read the constitution.
No. Give me the quote.

Dear Old Sapper:

Because they had too many Democrats in the party.

Read the constitution.
No. Give me the quote.

Dear Old Sapper:

That is a completely valid criticism of them. I think it's also why 40 of them retired and did not seek another term.

Read the constitution.
No. Give me the quote. I believe the Founding Fathers ASSUMED you flakes would understand that a hostile force is carrying weapons or they're not actually a DANGER.

Omg lol
This isnt 15 people OL.
If you wasnt disingenuous enough to listen to the experts and read the constitution, i might waste my time.
Don't you give me that "disingenuous" shit, boy. You told me to read the Constitution, as if your argument is won by it. It is up to you to supply the pertinent fact to support your point, not up to me to read the whole fucking boring Constitution looking for it. You could at least give me section and verse.

I can't even google the experts 'til you at least say who they were. I was genuinely interested.

Kirstjen Nielsen
THE MILITIA CLAUSES
Trump will call out the milita. Oh please God make it so before 2020

Read the constitution.

Omg lol
This isnt 15 people OL.

Kirstjen Nielsen
THE MILITIA CLAUSES
Trump will call out the milita. Oh please God make it so before 2020
the invaders have an option to avoid such a confrontation eh?

No, they're line-jumpers who sneak in and steal low-wage jobs, suck our welfare system dry, and overrun our schools bringing the curriculums to a halt because they can't hable englisia...and your commissars are delighted to let it continue because they've lost the white working class vote and have to depend on ILLEGALS
When they pass through other countries they arent considered asylum seekers anymore.
Hell this caravan a while back passed through cities with a lower ceime rate than san diego
Fuckin yankee twat
That makes no sense. People from only Mexico and Canada, then, can be an asylum seeker? Or is that law only if they walk? If they fly, can they come from anywhere?

Fuckin yankee twat
That makes no sense. People from only Mexico and Canada, then, can be an asylum seeker? Or is that law only if they walk? If they fly, can they come from anywhere?
do you think if they come by plane they don't go through a port of entry? hmmmmm you ok?

Forum List

Back