Who has the Punchable Face now

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
The lawyers representing Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann and his family said Friday they have sent letters to media outlets, individual journalists, celebrities and Catholic organizations as the first step in possible libel and defamation lawsuits.

The list includes 50-plus names of organizations or individuals: Sandmann lawyer: Letters sent to New York Times, Today Show, 50 others may precede suits
Dream scenario ..he ends some of these people ]s careers, and inspires more to tear down the democratic press machine. Then we need to break up press and broadcasting monopolies.

Last edited:
That kid's gonna be a millionaire simple for being at the right place at the right time.

As much as the lamestream media do this, we should all hang out there and wait for one of em to start something. Heh heh.

I’m not a violent person, but I would like to punch Chuck Todd.

Punchable face is on the other foot now...…..gonna make it hard to tapdance out of this one

Kid still deserves a slap in his smug face

I didn't see Jack Morrisey's name on the list.

His repulsive cartoon and statement indicating the pleasure he would receive from seeing the children being fed face first into a wood chipper was so awful that it should be prosecuted as a direct incitement to murder.

Forum List

Back