Who Gets the $350 Million the Judge Dreamed Up?

You are repeating everything Trump and his lawyers have said, trying to get away with the fact that he did commit fraud.

I know you do not have the patience to read through the judgement, who does, but this is what the judge found:

If I can find a breakdown of it I will post it.

The $350 Million plus is not only for the fraud but Trump's endless misbehavior during his court appearances.

Do remember that Trump gave out the court clerk's name and address and put her at risk. I do not know if any of that money was also a result of that.

Actions have consequences. Fraud has consequences. Leaking court people's names and bad behavior has consequences as well.
What I see is that all these bogus cases are keeping the focus off Biden’s disastrous presidency, his inability to finish a sentence, his family’s money laundering scheme from foreign adversaries to the time of tens of millions of dollars, his rushing in millions of illegals to ruin the country, the Palestinian massacre on Israeli’s that he helped enable by handing money over to Iran, and his generally nasty personality.

Gaslightimg at its finest: What?? Our president is so senile he’s determined not fit for trial?! Hey…..look over here, Trump!!

Judge Arthur F. Engoron presides over former President Donald Trump’s civil business fraud trial at New York Supreme Court, Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2023, in New York. (Jeenah Moon/Pool Photo via AP)

The ruling discusses at length how the judge viewed the major witnesses’ credibility.

Engoron saved some of his harshest critiques for Trump and his son, Eric.

When the former president took the stand in November, he on numerous occasions attacked Engoron and New York Attorney General Letitia James (D), often drawing the judge’s ire and admonition. Trump’s testimony bounced around myriad unrelated topics, from calling his opponents “Trump haters” to defending his efforts to protect the country from Russia and China while president.

“Overall, Donald Trump rarely responded to the questions asked, and he frequently interjected long, irrelevant speeches on issues far beyond the scope of the trial,” Engoron wrote in his ruling. “His refusal to answer the questions directly, or in some cases, at all, severely compromised his credibility.”

The judge also said Eric Trump’s credibility was “severely damaged” when he made false statements during his testimony when asked if he knew about his father’s statements of financial condition. At trial, state lawyer Andrew Amer pointed to a 2013 email he received from another company executive asking for information needed to fill out former President Trump’s financial statement — after Eric Trump said he “never had anything to do” with the documents.

What I see is that all these bogus cases are keeping the focus off Biden’s disastrous presidency, his inability to finish a sentence, his family’s money laundering scheme from foreign adversaries to the time of tens of millions of dollars, his rushing in millions of illegals to ruin the country, the Palestinian massacre on Israeli’s that he helped enable by handing money over to Iran, and his generally nasty personality.

Gaslightimg at its finest: What?? Our president is so senile he’s determined not fit for trial?! Hey…..look over here, Trump!!
There is no disastrous Biden Presidency, you are mainly repeating Trump and MAGA sayings.

There is nothing for Biden to go on trial for. Nothing. Trump, MAGA and you are not the deciders in the courts as to who gets charged and for what.

[ It could have been the end of Trump business in NY, but his properties were saved ]

A silver lining for Trump on Friday was that Engoron vacated his own earlier order to cancel all of Trump’s business “certificates” in the state. Had that order, which was already stayed by an appellate court, been enforced, experts said, Trump would have had to sell or transfer his marquee New York properties, including Trump Tower.

There is no disastrous Biden Presidency, you are mainly repeating Trump and MAGA sayings.

There is nothing for Biden to go on trial for. Nothing. Trump, MAGA and you are not the deciders in the courts as to who gets charged and for what.
I have eyes, ears, and a pocketbook I take with me to the grocery store. I see the millions of lowlifes swarming in. I recognize a biased judge when I see one. I know that the Biden Family millionaires set up 20 shell companies and can’t say what business they were for. I hear Biden mumble through his attempt at a full sentence.

And of course I don’t decide who gets charged. But it is noticeable that all charges are by vehement Trump haters who are determined to do whatever they can to make sure he doesn’t regain the WH.

Shameful what the Democrats are doing. Next thing you know, they’ll come up with a bogus reason to keep Trump off the ballot altogether. Oh wait….

But it is noticeable that all charges are by vehement Trump haters who are determined to do whatever they can to make sure he doesn’t regain the WH.

Aren‘t you aware that every charge is a result of Trumps poor decisions?

And you want to vote for him?

I have eyes, ears, and a pocketbook I take with me to the grocery store. I see the millions of lowlifes swarming in. I recognize a biased judge when I see one. I know that the Biden Family millionaires set up 20 shell companies and can’t say what business they were for. I hear Biden mumble through his attempt at a full sentence.

And of course I don’t decide who gets charged. But it is noticeable that all charges are by vehement Trump haters who are determined to do whatever they can to make sure he doesn’t regain the WH.

Shameful what the Democrats are doing. Next thing you know, they’ll come up with a bogus reason to keep Trump off the ballot altogether. Oh wait….
You know of course that AOC got the ball rolling on Trump's fraud case.

AOC? Oh….I’m so impressed. She wants to keep the pro-Israel president out of the WH.
And that is your issue. Being pro Israel, and not about the Rule of Law which must be applied to all.

His cases, except for 1/6 and Georgia, have nothing to do with politics. He wanted to stay President at any cost, there are consequences if caught.

The Fraud and E Jean Carrol case have nothing to do with the others. He chose to continue to defame E. Jean Carroll and paid a much higher price.

That is Trump now. Thinks that no Law will ever touch him. He is finding out that the opposite is true.

People vote for him for President in November, so be it. If not........then not.

And that is your issue. Being pro Israel, and not about the Rule of Law which must be applied to all.

His cases, except for 1/6 and Georgia, have nothing to do with politics. He wanted to stay President at any cost, there are consequences if caught.

The Fraud and E Jean Carrol case have nothing to do with the others. He chose to continue to defame E. Jean Carroll and paid a much higher price.

That is Trump now. Thinks that no Law will ever touch him. He is finding out that the opposite is true.

People vote for him for President in November, so be it. If not........then not.
Actually it’s Biden who thinks the law can’t touch him. And he seems proven correct. The special counsel said that Biden willfully retained and shared classified information, and he STILL skates. SMH.

SAME WITH HILLARY. Stores tons of classified info on the server in her house, and she deletes everything - and STILL SKATES.

Different rules for Democrats: there are no rules.

Hopefully all the obstacles the Democrats are throwing at him will fail, and once he’s back in the WH, he can start restoring democracy - where there aren’t two standards of justice depending on your party affiliation. This isn’t North Korea.

So the judge is sending a message to every owner of luxury real estate to not run for President as a Republican. Hooray for the US "Justice" System!
More than that. He’s telling every successful Republican business owner of any kind not to run.

Actually it’s Biden who thinks the law can’t touch him. And he seems proven correct. The special counsel said that Biden willfully retained and shared classified information, and he STILL skates. SMH.

SAME WITH HILLARY. Stores tons of classified info on the server in her house, and she deletes everything - and STILL SKATES.

Different rules for Democrats: there are no rules.

Hopefully all the obstacles the Democrats are throwing at him will fail, and once he’s back in the WH, he can start restoring democracy - where there aren’t two standards of justice depending on your party affiliation. This isn’t North Korea.
Stop getting off the subject.

There is no such thing of Biden sharing classified information with anyone he should not have. Still, this is endless Trump and MAGA allegations. Biden was cleared, Pence was cleared. Move on.

Again, you do not have the facts on Clinton, just a need to bash her. And Clinton was also cleared.

Right, Trump who talks like an authoritarian, says clearly how much he respects Putin, North Korean President and any and all other authoritarians like Bolsonaro is going to "restore" democracy to the WH.

No, this is not North Korea but Donald MAGA Trump is intent on demanding loyalty to Him, as he did with John Comey and many others while President , and not to the Constitution.

By all means do not notice all the people who worked for Trump at the WH and became witnesses against him and his behavior before and after 1/6. ALL Republicans.

Forum List

Back