Who else isn't going to watch the GOP debate?

Ok, I fibbed. After watching the Trucker interview, I switched over to Fucks News.

Baier asked the candidates to raise their hand if they would support Trump if he got the nomination, and the crowd cheered. Then it turned into a bash-fest against Krispy Kreme.

Trump keeps getting cheers and applause every time the moderator mentions his name. :laughing0301:

Who died and gave your existence meaning? I got news Rockhead, nobody really gives a damn what either one of us think. So, call out your bullshit all you like. You watching Desantis answering Brett's question right now, or have you given up of political debates?
Asa Hutchinson needs to drop out after his stupid answer regarding Trump.

A real snooze fest....I wish Trump were on, he brings the EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Gutless Pence just raised his hand when the question was asked of the candidates who would support Traitor Trump if he's the nominees, as did all his asseaters up there except Christie & Hutchinson.

Gutless Pence just raised his hand when the question was asked of the candidates who would support Traitor Trump if he's the nominees, as did all his asseaters up there except Christie & Hutchinson.
Crap is just being a child.

Fuck off, kid.

Mike Pence was a fucking traitor to this country for not using his position as President of the Senate to call for an audit of the election. He let the Democrat filth steal the election.

However, meanwhile those Fox moderators want to have that bullshit discussion rather than addressing the failures of the Potatohead administration.

None of those asshats are going to be president including their chicken shit no-show coward Donald.

Why? Closet racist? He is Caucasian you know.

He's doing the debate in blackface tonight.

rammy.jpg

Forum List

Back