Who else isn't going to watch the GOP debate?

You are consistently anti-conservative and I personally don't believe your military service. No one cares about your liberal tendencies enough to call you out on them except me!
Who died and gave your existence meaning? I got news Rockhead, nobody really gives a damn what either one of us think. So, call out your bullshit all you like. You watching Desantis answering Brett's question right now, or have you given up of political debates?

since when is DeSantis a Trump supporter?
I ruled out Desantis months ago, after his stunt, tricking migrants in Texas to ship to Martha's vineyard, as he apparently didn't have any in his own state.

Without Trump I won't watch shit.
I'm watching The Flintstones on Boomerang.

That's disappointing.
American's NOT wanting to learn.
Here's a clue for the cluefull: Better decisions don't come from knowing less.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also who can be his best running mate.
Thank you, poster Conserveguy.
Your suggestion has the most traction of any post so far.

This debate sponsored by Fox is a great example of why Fox is not any better than CNN.

Those clown moderators have tried to force the debate on that silly ass AGW bullshit and now abortion instead of discussing the failures of the Potatohead administration.

Fuck Fox.

For the morons in this thread that gave me a fake news emoji or argument about having to have a Neilson Box to be tracked....

1000008897.jpg

I ruled out Desantis months ago, after his stunt, tricking migrants in Texas to ship to Martha's vineyard, as he apparently didn't have any in his own state.
Really screwed up the sanctuary city liberals didn't it? All those caring people couldn't hold their breath long enough to get them out of Martha's.

Hypocrites.

watching it now and then....intro. Christie and Hutchinson booed.

and the rest of the elves got very loud cheers...i can't tell yet if it was canned applause or actual applause from never trumpers.
first question to desantis.....Gov....wht do you make of Oliver Anthony's Richmen north of Richmond.

I’m actually watching it. It is about what we’d expect.

Some of these politicians seem to imagine that rules are for others. They insist on violating time limits. They talk over each other and the moderators. And if they are bothered by some “talking point” from an opponent, some of them insist on trying to shout down the others.

I’m enjoying watching some of them get booed for tossing out clunker lines, though.

? So tricking them to go to Texas is ok but sending them to Martha Vineyard……….

Forum List

Back