Who else is looking forward to the next President Clinton?

About as much as I'm looking forward to another president Bush. Dynasty, not a just a show from the 80's.

Hill is too old and I question her health so look at her running mate choice if you're thinking about voting for her. Maybe she'll pick Uncle Joe.

Bill would make a lovely First Lady. Blue, with a bit of abstract white patterning, would make a dandy suit for him ... don't you think?

"Started a civil war there"?! Have you ever opened an book on the tribal make up in Iraq? Don't you libbies think it odd that the policy of the GWB admin. has not, repeat, not been erased by Obama? While the war in Iraq was not as bad as the Kennedy war in Viet Nam, it was a fiasco but lay out the present and future on the Middle East under the Obama lack of commitment to the M.E. and Israel and how Hillary will be any different. Liberals in America vote for wealthy people they actually believe are "for the people" but oddly not one of them live near them.

Are you are complete moron? The country at the time, and for decades previously, was controlled by a dictator, Saddam Hussein. Though he was not a nice guy, the country was not in the midst of a civil war and he wasn't murdering as many as half a million people in a few years. Sadly, they were better off under Saddam Hussein than the situation after Bush invaded.

Again, you know nothing of Iraq or the Middle East. End your posting now.

Apparently Republicans knew even less......4000+ American soldiers dead later and we're still having to hold their (Iraq) hands.....the very people (Muslims) that Republicans say they hate. How's that working for you?

Saddam Hussein killed more than a million of his OWN people. He let children starve to death. He killed, maimed and tortured people. People were frightened of him. Anyone who thinks anyone did well under his rule is a psychopath.

Life Under Saddam Hussein Past Repression and Atrocities by Saddam Hussein s Regime

Nobody is saying that his people did well under his rule....but why do we sacrifice our own young men to help Muslims? Don't Republicans claim they hate Muslims? By your own logic, we should be sending troops to many other areas of the world where they are led by evil dictators.

If you are trying to rationalize that the Iraq war was a good thing....you're the psychopath.

Saddam Hussein killed more than a million of his OWN people. He let children starve to death. He killed, maimed and tortured people. People were frightened of him. Anyone who thinks anyone did well under his rule is a psychopath.

Life Under Saddam Hussein Past Repression and Atrocities by Saddam Hussein s Regime

Nobody is saying that his people did well under his rule....but why do we sacrifice our own young men to help Muslims? Don't Republicans claim they hate Muslims? By your own logic, we should be sending troops to many other areas of the world where they are led by evil dictators.

If you are trying to rationalize that the Iraq war was a good thing....you're the psychopath.

Whatever. I never said the Iraq war was a "good thing." Maybe you should quit putting words in people's mouth, hmm? That's probably a good idea for you. :)

I wanted to make a point that NO people were not doing so well under his rule and he was a psychotic murderer, as he was.

Whatever. I never said the Iraq war was a "good thing." Maybe you should quit putting words in people's mouth, hmm? That's probably a good idea for you. :)

I wanted to make a point that NO people were not doing so well under his rule and he was a psychotic murderer, as he was.

Well duh....you think we didn't know that? Why are you bringing that up 12 years later?

Well duh....you think we didn't know that? Why are you bringing that up 12 years later?

Because I wanted to, that's why. Who the fuck are you anyway? I'll say what I want.

stupid-hillary.jpg

Not me! I'd like to see Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders.

Hillary would be about the same as Bill Clinton was, better than Republican but not so good at reforming the corruption of government. The Clintons are what Bill described as "New Democrats", which means to continue the relaxation of government regulation and give the corporations and banks a free pass for everything. That leaves the people out for most things. Senator Warren wants to bring massive criminal behavior to justice. This is why we need government, to protect the people from abuse.

Wonder who is Elizabeth Warren? Find out here.

In America and other countries a woman's looks count for a great deal like it or not. Take a look at old Hillary and tell me she is not a Muppet. Who can stand the thought of looking at that old dumpster age worse than she already has? I would give teeth to see her in the morning-it would prove The Exorcist was a documentary of her youth.

Attacking the looks of a woman candidate is a fine way to lose more of the women's vote. Please keep it up.
Worked for Palin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one attacked Palin's looks.

They attacked her lack of intelligence. Which she did a lot to help along by not being able to answer pretty simple policy questions or name what newspapers she read.

Attacking the looks of a woman candidate is a fine way to lose more of the women's vote. Please keep it up.
Worked for Palin.

They attacked her lack of intelligence. Which she did a lot to help along by not being able to answer pretty simple policy questions or name what newspapers she read.
And Hillary is not smart enough to use two email accounts.......

Or

Hillary is brilliant enough to set up her own server for emails so that congress and the media cannot get ahold of any incriminating emails until she is president, and then it will not matter anyway.

Worked for Palin.

They did attack Palin's looks, they insinuated because she was pretty that she wasn't smart.

But it's all good, Hillary won't be considered dumb because of her good looks.

And Hillary is not smart enough to use two email accounts.......

Or

Hillary is brilliant enough to set up her own server for emails so that congress and the media cannot get ahold of any incriminating emails until she is president, and then it will not matter anyway.

or, it's just not a big deal except for nuts who think she murdered Vince Foster because he was bout to spill the beans on her scheme to burn down Waco.

Forum List

Back