Who cooperated more? Saddam Hussein and his WMD's or Donald J. Trump and is his documents marked classified.

Your question is ridiculous... the two situations are not even slightly comparable....
Saddam Hussein was required to comply with UN resolutions.
Donald Trump was required to comply with the PRA and federal law.

The irony is that Hussein cooperated, while Trump obstructed.

The UN searched Saddam's country in search of WMD's and found none.
George W. Bush invaded Saddam's country in search of WMD's and found none.
The federal subpoena of Trumps house produced hundreds of illegally held documents.
The FBI invaded Trump's house and found dozens more documents Trump illegally retained.

The FBI invaded Trump's house and found the documents Trump illegally retained.
Donald Trump is an American citizen and has a right to question a government agency that he believes is wrongfully targeting him when they never did same to any other president....
If you want or expect him to give up that right than you should be prepared to give it up too....

The UN searched Saddam's country in search of WMD's and found none.
The federal subpoena of Trumps house produced hundreds of illegally held documents.
The FBI invaded Trump's house and found dozens more documents Trump illegally retained.
When the IRS comes after you and does an audit... you are allowed under the constitution to disagree with their findings... That's what tax lawyers are for... do you really want us to give up our right to redress of grievances?... you must be nuts....

Who cooperated more? Saddam Hussein and his WMD's or Donald J. Trump and is his documents marked classified.
Which one did more to obstruct the search?
Which one gave a true accounting, and which one gave a false certification?

One has only to look at the facts, to answer those questions.

References:

Well Saddam didn’t have any WMD, so I don’t know where you are going with this. :laughing0301:

References:

awesome question.

References:

i-b4q8H3v-S.jpg

References:

Your support and empathy for Saddam is noted.

IMG_9515.jpeg

Your support and empathy for Saddam is noted.

View attachment 795926
I'm not defending Saddam. He was a ruthless power hungry bastard.
I'm just pointing out that even a ruthless dictator was forced to obey international law. knowing he faced severe punishment.
Yet Trump when facing compliance with federal law, behaved worse than a dictator.

Um, you do understand this is the worst possible topic you could have chosen to buttress your assertion - right?

I mean, considering - there were no weapons of mass destruction.

Kinda reminds us all of something Orange Man says from time to time.

Now what was it again?

Oh yeah:

Um, you do understand this is the worst possible topic you could have chosen to buttress your assertion - right?

I mean, considering - there were no weapons of mass destruction.

Kinda reminds us all of something Orange Man says from time to time.

Now what was it again?

Oh yeah:

Saddam Hussein wasn't allowed to keep his WMD's, and he obeyed international law. But America treated him like the dictator he was. They didn't believe anything he said. They thought he was hiding his WMD's. That he was obstructing them from finding them.

And look what punishment they inflicted on him, with no proof he broke the law.

Compare to Trump who actually broke the law. Obstructed their search for documents with classified markings in his possession, and when search after search found Trump continued to break the law, finally enforced the law.

Saddam Hussein was a ruthless bastard. He was vengeful against his enemies, and would do anything to stay in power.

Sound familiar?

Sounds like Barack Hussein and the unvetted, unverifiable mail in ballot fraud that led to the coup and Barack Hussein's virtual 3rd term.

Saddam Hussein wasn't allowed to keep his WMD's, and he obeyed international law. But America treated him like the dictator he was. They didn't believe anything he said. They thought he was hiding his WMD's. That he was obstructing them from finding them.

And look what punishment they inflicted on him, with no proof he broke the law.

Compare to Trump who actually broke the law. Obstructed their search for documents with classified markings in his possession, and when search after search found Trump continued to break the law, finally enforced the law.

You are exponentially more of an enemy of the State than Saddam was.
So there's that.

Oh.

OK, I get it.

You're mentally ill and this is a cry for help.
I look upon it as a historical irony. That you're defending someone who acted worse than a ruthless dictator. A man who would do anything to remain in power.

I look upon it as a historical irony. That you're defending someone who acted worse than a ruthless dictator. A man who would do anything to remain in power.

I look upon it as a contemporary satire. That you're defending someone who voted to invade that ruthless dictator's country based on a lie.
A man who would do anything to remain in power.

Or at least his wife will make sure his LifeAlert is fully functional.

I look upon it as a contemporary satire....

One argument is that Trump was complying, and they invaded his home anyway. Well in fact Trump wasn't complying, and the invasion of his home proved he wasn't complying.

The argument was that Trump had the right to "negotiate" how he would comply or actually obstruct the law.

Forum List

Back