Who cares what Putin thinks

As I said, Russia is a bully. France, Pakistan, India and the U.K have nukes too, but they don't assume that they're a world super-power just because they have nukes.
So you want to play nuclear Russian roulette with Russia, because why?

So you want to play nuclear Russian roulette with Russia, because why?

No, I want all NATO countries to call Putin's bluff. If Putin launches a nuclear war, Russia will get devastated as well, so the threat of Russia launching a nuclear war is nonsense.

No, I want all NATO countries to call Putin's bluff. If Putin launches a nuclear war, Russia will get devastated as well, so the threat of Russia launching a nuclear war is nonsense.
You might be right, or you might be wrong. I’d rather not find out. Only insane people want to push this war to a possible nuclear conflagration.

Is it outside your thinking that should NATO directly engage Russia leading to a Russian defeat, that Putin would resort to using nukes? To say nothing if the possibility of a failure of nuclear detection systems leading to a nuclear exchange.

All over a country nearly all experts agreed years ago should be left to Russia’s influence.

You might be right, or you might be wrong. I’d rather not find out. Only insane people want to push this war to a possible nuclear conflagration.

Is it outside your thinking that should NATO directly engage Russia leading to a Russian defeat, that Putin would resort to using nukes? To say nothing if the possibility of a failure of nuclear detection systems leading to a nuclear exchange.

All over a country nearly all experts agreed years ago should be left to Russia’s influence.

As the Russian ambassador said, Russia will only use nukes in response to an "existential" threat, so that means that they will not use nukes in a war in Ukraine. Putin probably does not have the authority to launch a first strike anyway.

Neither Russia nor Putin has made any threats of using nuclear weapons, so what are you wetting you panties for?

Geez, you must stink a poker!

While it's arguable whether or not a single reserve currency will always dominate the global economy, it is certain the US dollar was chosen as the de jure anchor at the end of WWII
Reserve currency - Wikipedia

"After World War II, the international financial system was governed by a formal agreement, the Bretton Woods System.

"Under this system, the United States dollar (USD) was placed deliberately as the anchor of the system, with the US government guaranteeing other central banks that they could sell their US dollar reserves at a fixed rate for gold.[13]"

The Bretton Woods system was only "financial relations among the United States, Canada, Western European countries, Australia, and Japan"

So I guess that means that all other countries were insignificant.

As the Russian ambassador said, Russia will only use nukes in response to an "existential" threat, so that means that they will not use nukes in a war in Ukraine. Putin probably does not have the authority to launch a first strike anyway.

Neither Russia nor Putin has made any threats of using nuclear weapons, so what are you wetting you panties for?

Geez, you must stink a poker!
Lol. As I stated, if our military gets involved and this war escalates nukes could be used. Please don’t twist my words.

It’s also been reported that Russia’s nuclear warning system is antiquated. This may or may not be true. If it malfunctions and Putin thinks he’s being attacked by nukes, he likely launches his nukes.

This is a dangerous game that you think is like playing poker.

Lol. As I stated, if our military gets involved and this war escalates nukes could be used. Please don’t twist my words.

It’s also been reported that Russia’s nuclear warning system is antiquated. This may or may not be true. If it malfunctions and Putin thinks he’s being attacked by nukes, he likely launches his nukes.

This is a dangerous game that you think is like playing poker.

As long as the U.S. does not directly threaten Russia, they will not use nukes.

If Russia's warning systems are as poor as you say, then we're liable to be attacked whether or not we get involved in Ukraine.

If Russia's warning systems are as poor as you say, then we're liable to be attacked whether or not we get involved in Ukraine.
There’s a problem with that. Old Joe has threatened Russia. Our media is constantly threatening Russia. Our government is flooding Ukraine with weapons to kill Russians. As such, this situation could easily spiral out of control. History is replete with wars that have.

There’s a problem with that. Old Joe has threatened Russia. Our media is constantly threatening Russia. Our government is flooding Ukraine with weapons to kill Russians. As such, this situation could easily spiral out of control. History is replete with wars that have.

Nobody has threatened Russia. Biden has suggested that Russians remove Putin.

NATO is flooding Ukraine with weapons so Ukrainians can defend their country. If there are Russian soldiers getting killed in Ukraine, it's Putin's fault.

lil Richard seems to think he knows exactly what the nut job Putin is thinking, and what he will and will not do.

Call me skeptical.

Nobody has threatened Russia. Biden has suggested that Russians remove Putin.

NATO is flooding Ukraine with weapons so Ukrainians can defend their country. If there are Russian soldiers getting killed in Ukraine, it's Putin's fault.
You’re not listening. Russia has good reason to feel threatened when the demented potus tells US military they will see things in Ukraine.

As I said, Russia is a bully. France, Pakistan, India and the U.K have nukes too, but they don't assume that they're a world super-power just because they have nukes.
Russia has more nukes than any of the countries you mentioned, AND the Russians believe they are fighting an existential threat stemming from NATO trained Ukrainian forces on their western border. Imho, none of this would be happening if the US had not been interfering in Ukrainian politics for the last twenty years.
1649108500028.jpeg

Orange Revolution

The Bretton Woods system was only "financial relations among the United States, Canada, Western European countries, Australia, and Japan"
You were correct about the dollar's de facto status as a global reserve currency after Breton Wood. The homelands of the US, Canada, and Australia were not devastated like Japan's and western Europe's. If I'm remembering correctly the US had six percent of global population and 50% of the world's gold in 1945. Perhaps that was the apex of the American Empire?

Morning Joe | MSNBC Morning Joe Live with Joe Scarborough Putin is going to do what Putin does, and he already has.

Critics of Biden for calling Putin out for what he really is, are people afraid to call a spade a spade, or they support Russia.

I mean seriously folks, at this point, do you think appeasing Putin with soft language is going to stop him from bombing children's hospitals or any civilian living quarters? The guy is a mad man. A war criminal. A genocidal maniac. He's no genius like Trump has called him. If he were really a genius, he wouldn't be bogged down with his military right now.

Ukranian's aren't fighting to steal land like Putin. They are trying to keep there's. In the mean time, Putin commits mass murder. You tell them Joe. Don't be afraid to call him for what he is. We have your back. We don't support Putin's imperialistic massacre like some of these Trump stooges in this country.
And the DUPES of leftist media (ex CNN, MSNBC, PBS, etc) rag on with what they have no idea about. Have no fear, leftist DUPES. You cure is here >>

Trump was 100 times tougher on Putin, than Obama & Biden combined. That's why he never attacked Ukraine while Trump was president.

1. the Trump administration imposed sanctions on Russia — including on seven of Russia’s richest individuals and 17 top government officials for their interference in our elections.
2. The sanctions directly penalized Putin’s inner circle, by prohibiting them from traveling to the United States ever again. He did this by opening a bank account in the West, preventing them from doing business with the West and prohibiting anyone else to do business on their behalf.
3. During his first month in office ,Trump upheld strict sanctions to punish Russia. These punished more than three dozen individuals and organizations that were behind the invasion of Ukraine.
4. Mnuchin stated that there would be no easing of the sanctions until Russia meets its obligations under the 2015 Minsk agreement — the ceasefire agreement between Russia and Ukraine.
5. Trump closed of Russian diplomatic properties in San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and New York City, that appeared to be a threat to American security
6. Trump led the world in expelling Russian diplomats after the nerve agent attack in the UK Expelled 60 Russian diplomats from U.S. soil.
7. Trump lambasted Russia for using oil to hold NATO’s Eastern European countries hostage. Trump underscored the dangers of those countries’ dependence on Russian oil, leading to their inability to criticize Russia the rest of the year
8. By ramping up US oil production, Trump made America #1 in the world in energy production, and our exports to Europe relieved them of being dependent on Russian oil
9. Trump sold Patriot missle defense system to Poland. Obama capitulated to Russia in 2010 by removing missile launchers in Poland
10. No Red line in Syria..........they were actually hit by Trump
11. Trump pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016
12. Trump sanctioned Nord Stream 2
13. Trump sold anti-tank weapons to Ukraine (Obama gave them blankets)
14. Trump withdrew from INF treaty

Forum List

Back