Who Built the Egyptian Pyramids?

BentPyramid.jpg

Bent pyramid, not red

Yes, and they came later-------after Egypt had achieved greatness and fallen. Egypt was a better run country under the asians and inbred greeks------------

They were actually more asian-----------and then you have that whole Alexander the Great leaving the Ptolemy line in control of Egypt thing----only in the last 1500 years or so did Egypt start to darken up and not achieve anything worth noting.

Humans are like dogs---different breeds that are related. We just call them different races.

The earliest Egyptians were the Anu or Annu people.

Remember that Egypt had some 8 or 9 Nubian Pharaohs. They were definitely black.
the nubian Pharaohs were black-----the ancient Egyptians were Caucasian.
Egypt had been invaded at times by Nubians and, of course beings of the same
species INTERBREED, Insisting that the ancient Egyptians were "BLACK" is
a black nationalist thing that became fashionable sometime in the first half of
the 20th century and really a BIGGIE circa 1970's. The "person of color" BS
is a throwback to those perverse and destructive times.

No one is insisting that ancient Egyptians were black. It appears that they were a mixed race people from ancient times.

Person of color is not a 1970s concept.
Wrong again-----the idea that the Egyptians were BLACK---not mixed---BLACK---
was VERY PROMINENT in the black nationalist literature in the 60s when I was doing
SOCIOLOGY in undergraduate school. AS to the idiot designation "Person of Color"
its nascence certainly was circa 1970 at a time when people STARTED looking for
any tenuous reason to FIND some "color" in family background. Mixed race is easy
to ascertain GEOGRAPHICALLY------humans INTERACT----the closer they are
geographically, the more MIXED they are. The other factor in Africa and later on Asia and
after that Europe and then the americas is THE SLAVE TRADE-----for at least 5000 years
the arab slavers spread caravans of ABED from the southern part of Africa to more prosperous parts of the world. I should add that I did enough sociology to claim it as a major---but I claimed biology...........the two subjects do "INTERSECT". Some sociologists INSIST that the word
MASRI means "black person"-----and some other interesting configurations of the term
MITZRAIM were bandied about (it's a bunch of sophistry equivalent to the "person of color"
BS )

They were actually more asian-----------and then you have that whole Alexander the Great leaving the Ptolemy line in control of Egypt thing----only in the last 1500 years or so did Egypt start to darken up and not achieve anything worth noting.

Humans are like dogs---different breeds that are related. We just call them different races.

Remember that Egypt had some 8 or 9 Nubian Pharaohs. They were definitely black.

No one is insisting that ancient Egyptians were black. It appears that they were a mixed race people from ancient times.

was VERY PROMINENT in the black nationalist literature in the 60s when I was doing
SOCIOLOGY in undergraduate school. AS to the idiot designation "Person of Color"
any tenuous reason to FIND some "color" in family background. Mixed race is easy
geographically, the more MIXED they are. The other factor in Africa and later on Asia and
after that Europe and then the americas is THE SLAVE TRADE-----for at least 5000 years
the arab slavers spread caravans of ABED from the southern part of Africa to more prosperous parts of the world. I should add that I did enough sociology to claim it as a major---but I claimed biology...........the two subjects do "INTERSECT". Some sociologists INSIST that the word
MASRI means "black person"-----and some other interesting configurations of the term
MITZRAIM were bandied about (it's a bunch of sophistry equivalent to the "person of color"
BS )

So what? What do you expect from Black Nationalists? You sure get exercised over the fucking obvious.

Most Arabs are light olive complexion except along the coasts where they intermarried with East Africans or people from the Indus Valley. Trade existed long before Islam.

Slavery was pretty much universal at one time.. Nobody marched slaves across the Sahara.

BS )

So what? What do you expect from Black Nationalists? You sure get exercised over the fucking obvious.

Most Arabs are light olive complexion except along the coasts where they intermarried with East Africans or people from the Indus Valley. Trade existed long before Islam.

Slavery was pretty much universal at one time.. Nobody marched slaves across the Sahara.
your "response" is "non-responsive" There CERTAINLY is now and also thruout the
20 th century a really extensive islamo-nazi propaganda effort to white wash "arabs"
out of the slave trade in which they were PROMINENT for 5000 years. One of the
important messages to BLACK americans was "YOU ARE REALLY MUSLIM" and somehow
your heritage was stolen-------arabic names became really BIG for new born black kids and
islamic costume flourished ------I am old but was a really precocious reader. The
propaganda that you spew was sent around in little seedy pamphlets when I was a kid.
I am well schooled in islamo-nazi BS (that and superman----I have 4 brothers)
"marched across the Sahara" ? damn straight they were. The ISHMAELITES were
into it-------that and extensive trade east and west.

BS )

20 th century a really extensive islamo-nazi propaganda effort to white wash "arabs"
your heritage was stolen-------arabic names became really BIG for new born black kids and
islamic costume flourished ------I am old but was a really precocious reader. The
propaganda that you spew was sent around in little seedy pamphlets when I was a kid.

I am not the least bit surprised that you are well schooled in Islamo Nazi BS. Naturally you would be.

The Arabs couldn't afford to feed large numbers of slaves and had no plantation sized farms. Neither could the Jews so their slave holdings were also limited and subject to religious rules.

Muslims were more numerous in East Africa and North Africa (like Libya) not so much in West Africa.

The popularity of Arabic names in the US is of no real signifigance.

Stop! You just don't get basics. The world changes in many ways. At one time, Egypt was actually the BREAD BASKET and shipped grains to europe mainly ancient Rome.

Stop! You just don't get basics. The world changes in many ways. At one time, Egypt was actually the BREAD BASKET and shipped grains to europe mainly ancient Rome.

When was that? When did Rome buy their grain from Egypt?

BS )

I am not the least bit surprised that you are well schooled in Islamo Nazi BS. Naturally you would be.

The Arabs couldn't afford to feed large numbers of slaves and had no plantation sized farms. Neither could the Jews so their slave holdings were also limited and subject to religious rules.

Muslims were more numerous in East Africa and North Africa (like Libya) not so much in West Africa.

The popularity of Arabic names in the US is of no real signifigance.
I am fascinated, surada, with your statement
"I am not the least bit surprised that you are well schooled in Islamo-nazi BS"
Just how do you conclude that I came to the "accomplishment'?.
As to your discussion of Plantation use of slaver labor---you are citing
very recent history. Specifically BLACK SLAVERY -----has been an institution
thruout Africa and Asia for THOUSANDS OF YEARS. "MUSLIM" is very recent
history. (a fact also repudiated in your 'literature' )
American plantation is------a matter of a few hundred years.
Arabic names (not the standard "semitic style" biblical stuff) became a raging
fad in black communities in the 20th century based on extensive proselytizing
efforts from the same sources that sprinkled propaganda leaflets ----the very stuff
that fell into my hands.

The Pharaohs had the pyramids built for their royal families. Pyramids are nothing more than elaborate mausoleums for the rich and powerful.

Pharaohs hired and paid architects to design and build their pyramids. The architects hired and paid slave masters to get the appropriate amount of slaves to do the job, and keep the level of slave labor at the level needed to not interfere with the building of the pyramids. Whether the slaves themselves were paid with any kind of money is unknown. They were paid with food and water for sure.

Forum List

Back