Who Believes Chris Cuomo Is On 'A long Planned Leave Of Absence'?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
How Convenient: CNN's Chris Cuomo to Take 'Long-Planned Vacation'
1628520207228.png

After covering for his brother for months and after being exposed for having helped advise his brother in how to deal with his sexual misconduct problem, Fredo appropriately began to catch hell while losing all credibility, and both his and CNN's numbers began to tank ... even more, if possible.

Now AFTER critics began calling for him to be fired, CNN suddenly announces that, just by coincidence, Fredo was already planning to take a long, planned leave of absence.

:auiqs.jpg:

CNN just can't help itself - they have to lie...and they think anyone is going to buy this. (Well, to give them credit, they do have a few idiots watching.

What parent with young kids plans vacation during the summer?

Inconceivable!

1628521460492.jpeg

Last edited:
I'll bet Fredo is a closet homo....look at that sissy boi....

The whole Cuomo debacle has been a farce and this is just more fallout from it.

CNN stays an integral part of the coverup of the crimes of Andrew Cuomo.
If CNN had any conscience at all, which they don't, they would admit they
have been an important part of Andrew Cuomo's criminal cover up.

Removing Chris Cuomo for a time will not remove the stink of corruption.
It will only draw attention to it but this transparently false spin will not harm
CNN's credibility. They have none.

Last edited:
Have you ever considered viewing the world in ways other than complete, unquestioning faith?

In over 20 years of parenting school aged kids, I never dreamed of planning vacation during their summer break

The whole Cuomo debacle has been a farce and this is just more fallout from it.

CNN stays an integral part of the coverup of the crimes of Andrew Cuomo.
If CNN had any conscience at all, which they don't, they would admit they
have been an important part of Andrew Cuomo's criminal cover up.

Removing Chris Cuomo for a time will not remove the stink of corruption.
It will only draw attention to it but this transparently false spin will not harm
CNN's credibility. They have none.

After they've destroyed their reputation and credibility with such astounding success, the stink of more corruption hardly seems like news.

I do, only if he actively helps cover for a man that murders the elderly.
Well, I don't subscribe to the "He murdered them" train of thought.

He made some monumentally shitty decisions, yes, but appealing to the emotional side by calling it "murder" isn't constructive in any way, shape or form...

Well, I don't subscribe to the "He murdered them" train of thought.

He made some monumentally shitty decisions, yes, but appealing to the emotional side by calling it "murder" isn't constructive in any way, shape or form...
Do you agree with the opinion that Andrew Cuomo was complicit in the deaths of [U}many{/U] New York seniors due to Cuomo's negligent and criminal handling of his state's covid policies?

Seems like nitpicking over terminology to me.

After they've destroyed their reputation and credibility with such astounding success, the stink of more corruption hardly seems like news.
CNN is utterly irredeemable and anyone that continues to watch and listen to their agitprop
is also incapable of feeling shame or being reached by rational discussion.

If they were horses they would be shot or subjected to other forms of mercy killings.

Forum List

Back