Zone1 Who are your favorite minor Bible Characters?

I had to look him up. It said he was the eighth reincarnation of Vishnu, yet was immoral himself? Am I understanding that correctly?

Immoral or immortal? He was mortal and immoral because he was born of the flesh and all mortals embody all spectrums of the cosmos. Something like that. My wife is Indian and some members of her family are still practicing Hindus. It's a fascinating mythology.

The apostle Philip, because I played him on a History Channel documentary.
philip.jpg

Last edited:
Immoral or immortal? He was mortal and immoral because he was born of the flesh and all mortals embody all spectrums of the cosmos. Something like that. My wife is Indian and some members of her family are still practicing Hindus. It's a fascinating mythology.
Sorry about that! Immortal. I was wondering how reincarnation and being immortal worked together. It said Parashurama was a reincarnation of Vishnu, and that Parashurama was also immortal.

The apostle Philip, because I played him on a History Channel documentary.
I did not see that, but did that documentary include the part where Jesus asked Phillip how they were going to feed 5000? (John 6:5)

I did not see that, but did that documentary include the part where Jesus asked Phillip how they were going to feed 5000? (John 6:5)
Moussaka ----cut the eggplant VERY THIN and use lots of Bechamel and serve
with ample ouzo-----so nobody NOTICES OR CARES

SO????? uhm....I don't know. Her other SO was BARAK
While I know some Biblical men had more than one wife, I am not aware of a wife having more than one husband? Or was she widowed?

Anyway, why do you think Gideon should have married Deborah?

While I know some Biblical men had more than one wife, I am not aware of a wife having more than one husband? Or was she widowed?

Anyway, why do you think Gideon should have married Deborah?
they had complimentary interests

Nah. Truth be told, it was so boring that I couldn't wait to get done. No speaking lines, just a lot of walking around in hot, dusty socal. $300+ for a day of that, though, in late '90s money.

he had nice hair
Absalom was trapped by that nice hair, and killed despite the wishes of King David. Here David was true to form. He could not punish his son Amnon for the rape of his daughter Tamar; he did not want harm for Absalom despite Absalom's attempt to dethrone him.

Absalom was trapped by that nice hair, and killed despite the wishes of King David. Here David was true to form. He could not punish his son Amnon for the rape of his daughter Tamar; he did not want harm for Absalom despite Absalom's attempt to dethrone him.
David was a family man with a whole lot of too much family

Forum List

Back