Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we have been lectured about the Pallys having no military, a Pally military 'expert' has some controversial ideas about Rabbis and what they teach children.

These flaming tirades from Pally fruit loops tends to cast a lot of negative stereotypes on the more excitable of the Pally 'experts'.

Israeli rabbis teach kids to “kill everyone who is not Jewish” – libelous demonization by Palestinian “expert”

Nan Jacques Zilberdik | Dec 30, 2020

To further distance peace with Israel, the PA continuously demonizes Israel and Jews, convincing the Palestinian population that they deserve to be hated.

One example of the libelous messages fed to Palestinians was delivered by a Palestinian “military expert” who taught TV viewers that Israeli/Jewish children are educated by rabbis to “kill everyone who is not Jewish”:

They do tend to be rather conspiracy theory addled.

Recently Released Palestinian Terrorist Zaher Ghanem: Israel Might Poison Palestinian Prisoners

I suppose there's a reason why a gee-had wannabe proctoring 'Afrikana studies' has a rather odd view of reality.

The car looks like from the video that it lost control,” Rutgers University law professor Noura Erakat recently fantasized about her Palestinian cousin’s June 23 death; her cousin was clearly filmed in a car ramming attack near Jerusalem against Israeli police. Her lies about this jihad violence, obvious to any objective observer, merely added to her grotesque Israel-hatred in a July 14 Institute of Middle East Understanding (IMEU) podcast with her equally radical host, Omar Baddar.

There is some pompous bluster about something called “Gee-had Fest 2021™️coming from the Islamic terrorist Fatah franchise.

This will be another disaster for the Pallys, something like the failed border gee-had that left a lot of dead and wounded sacrificial Pals and the international community bored with more Islamic terrorist use of child soldiers.

Armed struggle - Fatah’s focus for 2021

Nan Jacques Zilberdik | Dec 31, 2020
56ani.png

These days, Abbas’ Fatah Movement is busy highlighting its upcoming 56th anniversary. “The Launch” of Fatah is counted from its first terror attack against Israel, when the movement attempted to blow up Israel's National Water Carrier on Jan. 1, 1965.

In line with earlier years’ celebrations and anniversary posters and logos, Fatah this year too focuses on the “armed struggle” and its continued uncompromising attitude towards peace with Israel.
The central image on Fatah’s poster above is a line of masked men holding Kalashnikov assault rifles, while text glorifies “the revolution.”
Text at bottom of image: “Long live the anniversary of the outbreak of the modern Palestinian revolution
Revolution until victory”
Posted text: “The anniversary approaches
#Fatah56
#Intilaqa” (i.e, “The Launch”)
[Official Fatah Facebook page, Dec. 17 and 21, 2020;
Facebook page of Fatah Deputy Chairman Mahmoud Al-Aloul, Dec. 21, 2020]

A consortium of Islamic terrorist franchises were playing army.

UNRWA welfare fraud money buys a lot of Islamic terrorist fun and games.

“Gaza Joint Command”. Soytin-lee. Nyuck, nyuck nyuck.

The joints were smoked.

With the west spending decades supplying boatloads of cash to the Islamic terrorist franchises, the Fatah Cult is having a celebration of its first attempted Islamic terrorist attack.

And the west is in part, footing the bill for these sociopaths and misfits to hold this ‘celebration’.

A video also featured a girl as young as 13 holding a gun.

The Palestinian political party and organization Fatah is planning to commemorate its first attempted terrorist attack in light of the New Year, according to a Palestinian Media Watch (PMW) report Thursday.

On Friday, January 1, Fatah will commemorate the 56th anniversary of terrorist attacks against Israeli targets, including infrastructure and civilians, when they attempted to blow up Israel’s National Water Carrier in 1965

RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ Hollie, et al,

BLUF: I find many of the items you post interesting. But this excerpt really caught my eye.
(COMMENT)

While it is sad that Arab Palestinians single claim to fame is the recurring promotion of violence. Sad that their national heroes are terrorists.

Here is an example of the Ruling Party in the Ramallah Government calling for an uprising. They know that Any propaganda for war is prohibited by law.
And Fatah's advocacy and incitement for the outbreak of hostility or street violence is specifically prohibited by the Covenant.
OHCHR | International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR)(entered into force 23 March 1976)

The Arab Palestinians might, someday, resemble a civilized society that focuses on something other than hatred and violence, but it probably won't happen in my lifetime.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

BLUF: I find many of the items you post interesting. But this excerpt really caught my eye.
(COMMENT)

While it is sad that Arab Palestinians single claim to fame is the recurring promotion of violence. Sad that their national heroes are terrorists.

Here is an example of the Ruling Party in the Ramallah Government calling for an uprising. They know that Any propaganda for war is prohibited by law.
And Fatah's advocacy and incitement for the outbreak of hostility or street violence is specifically prohibited by the Covenant.
OHCHR | International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR)(entered into force 23 March 1976)

The Arab Palestinians might, someday, resemble a civilized society that focuses on something other than hatred and violence, but it probably won't happen in my lifetime.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

I agree that the belligerent Pal-Arabs have managed to associate their name with Islamic terrorism and retrogression. The Pals have yet to come to grips with the realization that tyranny functions on the short term (even if the short term is a few hundred years), but it cannot sustain itself indefinitely because it precisely creates the paradigm of "if you can do it, I can do it" upon which ethics and morality are based. If I can be a despot who achieved power through murder, kidnapping and assassination, then I should not complain when another would-be despot murders or assassinates me in order to fill my place. This dynamic operates right down to individuals. If I create a society in which it's desirable as a religious duty to murder, then I should not be surprised when I am murdered or my children are murdered. We saw that dynamic very clearly during the Hamas vs. Fatah civil war. The above dynamic has driven cultural mores in the Pal territories since the various factions began to square off against each othet.

The expanding list of Klans in the Pal territories as represented by Hamas, Fatah, PIJ, Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, PLO, Harakat al-Sabireen (have I missed any)?, are committed to press their own agenda of reclaiming their Islamic waqf which requires the destruction of Israel. Their motivations for violence and harm means the listed groups brutalize and oppress their own people as well. They are purveyors of violence. In reply, others will respond with violence to their acts of aggression. It’s not as though diplomacy will work with groups such as these. And it’s true that non-violence can work under certain circumstances. Ghandi and Martin Luther King provided examples of that, although, in both cases, they were operating against an injustice, not a barbarian. But given the above as an example, the greater good always comes in terms of the greater cooperation. Ghandi certainly recognized this aspect of human nature, as did Martin Luther King.

In the view of the Islamic terrorist groups, there is only unrelenting war on Israel. Such a worldview is abhorrent and unproductive in terms of their survival. The Pals repeat their mistakes while never looking for actions that they could take to improve their lot in life. The 1,400 year old politico-religious code that seems to drive the Pals makes no allowance for accommodation. Meanwhile, they become less and less relevant in a changing Middle East.

Our friend P F Tinmore has decided not to identify some claimed “new states” he insists exist having something to do with the Treaty of Lausanne and additionally is not willing to identify something he calls international borders attached to some place he calls “the country of Pal’istan”

I checked nationmaster for one source and found no record of “new states”. If these “new states” were created as a part of the Treaty of Lausanne, someone apparently forgot to name them. I did not find any data on a country called “Palestine” or borders attached to such a place.

I did find data for Israel and a listing of bordering states. If Israel has identifiable borders with such places as Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, etc., I would then assume that Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, have identifiable borders with Israel, but I could be wrong about that.

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

BLUF: You are right. Israel has borders.

Our friend P F Tinmore has decided not to identify some claimed “new states” he insists exist having something to do with the Treaty of Lausanne and additionally is not willing to identify something he calls international borders attached to some place he calls “the country of Pal’istan”

I checked nationmaster for one source and found no record of “new states”. If these “new states” were created as a part of the Treaty of Lausanne, someone apparently forgot to name them. I did not find any data on a country called “Palestine” or borders attached to such a place.

I did find data for Israel and a listing of bordering states. If Israel has identifiable borders with such places as Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, etc., I would then assume that Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, have identifiable borders with Israel, but I could be wrong about that.

(REFERENCES)

◈ Israeli-Palestinian Interim Agreement Oslo II (1995) Map 6

Basic Law: Jerusalem, Capital of Israel

Golan Heights Law

Egypt and Israel Treaty of Peace w/MAP (1979)

United Nations, Security Council Documents 1975 S/11818 of 2 September 1975, as well as S/11818/Add.l/ Corr.l, S/11818/Add.l, S/11818/Add.2, S/11818/Add.3, S/11818/Add.4, S/11818/Add.5/Corr.l and S/11818/ Add.5, and United Nations, Security Council Documents 1974 S/11198 of 18 January 1974 and S/11198/Add.l

Jordan-Israeli Peace Treaty (1994)

Letter dated 12 June 2000 from the Permanent Representative of Lebanon

The nationality does not set the boundaries. It is the boundaries that set the nationalities. And the Allied Powers set the boundaries. " Syria was set by the "frontier described in Article 8 of the Franco-Turkish Agreement of the 20th October 1921." From that point, the Mandate boundaries that partitioned Syria were determined between France and Great Britain (Treaty # 564). Treaty #564 is the Franco-British Convention of 23 December 1920. It is this Convention that documents the settlement of problems raised by the attribution connected with the French Mandates for Syria and Lebanon, as they relate to the Mandates for Palestine and Mesopotamia."

Like solutions in Mathematics, some political determination reaches a point where they cannot be simplified any further. As I noted in an earlier discussion, the entirety of these Treaties and Agreements have all been overtaken by events through the decisions outlined in documents I mentioned in Posting #631 of this thread.

Posting #647. Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
\
SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

(REFERENCES)

◈ Israeli-PalestinianInterim Agreement Oslo II (1995) Map 6

Golan Heights Law

United Nations, Security Council Documents 1975 S/11818 of 2 September 1975, as well as S/11818/Add.l/ Corr.l, S/11818/Add.l, S/11818/Add.2, S/11818/Add.3, S/11818/Add.4, S/11818/Add.5/Corr.l and S/11818/ Add.5, and United Nations, Security Council Documents 1974 S/11198 of 18 January 1974 and S/11198/Add.l

The nationality does not set the boundaries. It is the boundaries that set the nationalities. And the Allied Powers set the boundaries. " Syria was set by the "frontier described in Article 8 of the Franco-Turkish Agreement of the 20th October 1921." From that point, the Mandate boundaries that partitioned Syria were determined between France and Great Britain (Treaty # 564). Treaty #564 is the Franco-British Convention of 23 December 1920. It is this Convention that documents the settlement of problems raised by the attribution connected with the French Mandates for Syria and Lebanon, as they relate to the Mandates for Palestine and Mesopotamia."

Like solutions in Mathematics, some political determination reaches a point where they cannot be simplified any further. As I noted in an earlier discussion, the entirety of these Treaties and Agreements have all been overtaken by events through the decisions outlined in documents I mentioned in Posting #631 of this thread.

\
SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
The nationality does not set the boundaries. It is the boundaries that set the nationalities.
Indeed, and the Palestinian nationality was set by Palestine's international boundaries. Later to become citizens of Palestine by domestic law.
And the Allied Powers set the boundaries.
They did, but then decided not to annex the territories. The inhabitants inherited those territories.The inhabitants are the sovereigns of their territory as stated in subsequent UN resolutions.

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

(REFERENCES)

Golan Heights Law

\
SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
The nationality does not set the boundaries. It is the boundaries that set the nationalities.
Indeed, and the Palestinian nationality was set by Palestine's international boundaries. Later to become citizens of Palestine by domestic law.
They did, but then decided not to annex the territories. The inhabitants inherited those territories.The inhabitants are the sovereigns of their territory as stated in subsequent UN resolutions.
You allude to some borders and what you apparently believe were a number of countries you insist were created by the Treaty of Lausanne yet you cannot identify anywhere in the Treaty what countries were created or the borders of those imagined countries. I know with certainty that you have been advised of this on dozens of occasions yet you continue pressing some rather delusional beliefs. The Treaty of Lausanne identifies nothing about countries created upon signing of the Treaty. As you apparently are not aware, no representative of any “Pal’istan

There is nothing in the Treaty of Lausanne that sets forth “inheritance” of territory.

Where do you get these ideas?

Last edited:
⁜→ Hollie, et al,

(REFERENCES)

Golan Heights Law

\
SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
What are these imaginary boundaries you are talking about?
Who borders Palestine to the west? East? North? South?
When were these borders created and provide a link for each one please, like I have for Israel many times ...

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

(REFERENCES)

Golan Heights Law

\
SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
You allude to some borders and what you apparently believe were a number of countries you insist were created by the Treaty of Lausanne yet you cannot identify anywhere in the Treaty what countries were created or the borders of those imagined countries. I know with certainty that you have been advised of this on dozens of occasions yet you continue pressing some rather delusional beliefs. The Treaty of Lausanne identifies nothing about countries created upon signing of the Treaty. As you apparently are not aware, no representative of any “Pal’istan

There is nothing in the Treaty of Lausanne that sets forth “inheritance” of territory.

Where do you get these ideas?
It is too complicated for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back