Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Palestine - Shadia Mansour

Any distinction between Arab and 'palestinian' identity?

She should be proud of her Arabian heritage, and stop pretending Rap songs are 'palestinian culture'

About the same distinction between Hispanic and Mexican, Argentinian, Colombian and Spanish heritage. Hispanic is to Spanish as Arab is to Arabian.

Are You trying to say that indigenous Americans didn't have their distinct culture?
Or are You saying that Rap songs is this 'distinct Palestinian culture'?
:lame2:

She should be proud of her Arabian heritage, and stop pretending Rap songs are 'palestinian culture'

220px-Manual_of_Palestinean_Arabic%2C_for_self-instruction_1909.png

What is it another book on Arabic?

Let's listen to this "distinct Palestinian language":

Wonder, did You hear Arabic or....Arabic?
:oops-28:

I don't understand your premise. If you are British and white, do you have to choose which one you are? Or, do both of those define who you are? Why would you have to choose?

You too with this obsession of whites/blacks??
What a day for bds supporters...

But let's play.
Is Rap what You call 'white' culture? Is it indigenous American culture?
I've been asking for a year for examples of some distinct Palestinian culture, and I got close to nothing.
Maybe because Arab tribes from Yemen and Saudi Arabia were just looking to make another colony of Arabia in Palestine.

Here, happily, things are not entirely bleak. My research finds, and Polisar’s confirms, that about 20 percent of Palestinians are ready to live peaceably with the Jewish state. The challenge is to increase this number to 60 percent and more, so that this group at last can wrest control of the Palestinian national movement from rejectionists.

This process will be neither easy nor pleasant, for there is no avoiding the bitter crucible of defeat. The Palestinian Authority and Hamas will violently repress readiness to accommodate Israel, making the transition all the more painful. They will not, however, manage to reverse their populations’ demoralization and restiveness, or stop the movement favoring an end to hostilities. As the reality of defeat sinks in, new voices will inexorably be heard and will strengthen, calling for an end to the century-long catastrophe of rejectionism.

When Palestinians emerge from this ordeal, they will greatly benefit from throwing off the burden of anti-Zionism. Finally, they can begin to build their own polity, economy, society, and culture. Finally, they can learn from their remarkable neighbor. All will gain when this proud people turns its attention to creating the institutions of civil society and to teaching children skills rather than hatred.

(full article online)

The Israel-Palestinian Peace Process Has Been a Massive Charade

There's even a welfare funded museum dedicated to Pal'Istanian "culture".

It's as phony as a $3 dollar bill.

So now anybody wearing a soccer scarf is "stealing Palestinian culture?

Give me a break. The kafiyeh is worn in every country in the ME that Arabian tribes have colonized.
Also falafel is Palestinian culture?? Maybe shawarma too? What a scam.

Maybe King of Saudi Arabia as well "stole it from Palestinians"?

Arab sheikh of Hebron
hqdefault.jpg

Saudi Arabia king
Crown-Prince-Salman-Mideast-Saudi-Arabia_OCo-800x571.jpg

[And these.....are the Palestinians]

Yes, that is the Dome of the Rock - which most Palestinians use as symbolism for the Al Aqsa Mosque, their supposedly holy site.

Although the promotion has been out for at least a few days, I have not seen a single negative word about placing the supposedly third holiest site in Islam on a popcorn cup to sell mobile minutes.

I guess the Palestinian definition of "holy" is a bit different than others'. I cannot imagine the Kaaba in Saudi Arabia being used in such a fashion.

(full article online)

Third holiest site news: Al Aqsa "popcorn" ad used to sell mobile services ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Give me a break. The kafiyeh is worn in every country in the ME that Arabian tribes have colonized.

Arab sheikh of Hebron
hqdefault.jpg

Saudi Arabia king

Why would Israelis want to wear it? David Whorowitz calls it a terrorist scarf.

Last edited:

Arab sheikh of Hebron
hqdefault.jpg

Saudi Arabia king

I'm sorry but this desperate attemt at portraying kaffiyeh as distinctively 'Palestinian culture' a joke. And the Rap song just emphasizes my point - distinct Palestinian culture is a myth.
Didn't You hear her sing - "Kuffiyeh Arabie"??

And no - a football fan wearing his team scarf - is not stealing anything "Palestinian".
It's the Arabian tribes in Palestine that try to usurp the Jewish history, culture and homeland.

Arab sheikh of Hebron
hqdefault.jpg

Saudi Arabia king

I'm sorry but this desperate attemt at portraying kaffiyeh as distinctively 'Palestinian culture' a joke. And the Rap song just emphasizes my point - distinct Palestinian culture is a myth.

And no - a football fan wearing his team scarf - is not stealing anything "Palestinian".
It's the Arabian tribes in Palestine that try to usurp the Jewish history, culture and homeland.

Are the Afghans stelaing "Palestinian" culture:

images

Arabs in IRAN "steal" this mythical distinct "Palestinian culture" too:
1.jpg

Palestinian culture, is nothing more than Arabian culture. As it is in every country in the ME, that's been invaded and colonized by Arabs.

:lame2:

Arab sheikh of Hebron
hqdefault.jpg

Saudi Arabia king

And your point is?

[And this is the Palestinian Partner for Peace in negotiations with Israel]

"Article 31 outlaws any attempt to bypass website blocking or use any system or app to access a blocked website.
Articles 35 mandates the court to give the Public Prosecutor’s office the right to monitor and record online communications as well as obtaining any log-in data it deems necessary for investigations."

So not only does it chill expression, but it also punishes those who try to read things that are banned.

While it is a bit surprising to see AP publish this, a quick look through Google News and Bing News shows that only Voice of America and Fox News have published this as of this writing.

(full article online)

Abbas goes after anyone saying (or reading!) anything he doesn't like on social media ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

"Article 31 outlaws any attempt to bypass website blocking or use any system or app to access a blocked website.
Articles 35 mandates the court to give the Public Prosecutor’s office the right to monitor and record online communications as well as obtaining any log-in data it deems necessary for investigations."

So not only does it chill expression, but it also punishes those who try to read things that are banned.

While it is a bit surprising to see AP publish this, a quick look through Google News and Bing News shows that only Voice of America and Fox News have published this as of this writing.

(full article online)

Abbas goes after anyone saying (or reading!) anything he doesn't like on social media ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News
And Abbas is only there because the US wants him. The Palestinians don't.

Arab sheikh of Hebron
hqdefault.jpg

Saudi Arabia king

And your point is?

Boy do You get confused when facing simple facts.:D
I think it's pretty easy to point to the distinct Indigenous American culture.
Yet when asking about Palestinian culture and identity - You give me Rap songs in Arabic, and kaffiyeh...or simply go into discussing Jewish culture.

So how can people who claim to be the natives, have no distinguishable culture, or language of the place? They're simply occupiers of Jewish homeland. And that's why the Arabs try so hard to usurp their heritage.

Last edited:

Arab sheikh of Hebron
hqdefault.jpg

Saudi Arabia king

And your point is?

Boy do You get confused when facing simple facts.:D
I think it's pretty easy to point to the distinct Indigenous American culture.
Yet when asking about Palestinian culture and identity - You give me Rap songs in Arabic, and kaffiyeh...or simply go into discussing Jewish culture.

So how can people who claim to be the natives, have no distinguishable culture, or language of the place? They're simply occupiers of Jewish homeland. And that's why the Arabs try so hard to usurp their heritage.

Pfffft, Israeli talking point. :bs1:

(full article online)

And Abbas is only there because the US wants him. The Palestinians don't.

Conspiracy theories always make a convenient excuse.

Lubna Masarwa, Survivor of the Mavi Marmara Massacre Speaks Out.

[From BBC, which is mostly anti-Israel, debunks the "massacre" which never happened]

Using previously unseen video footage from the IDF and confiscated passenger tapes, mostly recorded by members of a group called Cultures of Resistance, the program concluded that the main aim of the activists had not been to bring humanitarian aid to Gaza, but rather to orchestrate a political act designed to put pressure on Israel and the international community.

The program also concluded that the Israeli commandos encountered a violent, premeditated attack by a hardcore group of activists organized by IHH members. Nine Turkish nationals were killed by the commandos after they came under attack when boarding the Mavi Marmara.
-------
“Jane Corbin and her team reduced the Israeli navy’s violent attack on six ships down to the attack on the Mavi Marmara.

(full article online)

BBC’s flotilla film slammed as ‘biased’

[There was no "Israeli navy's violent attack on six ships. First five ships allowed inspection, had humanitarian aid to distribute and were allowed to move on. Only the Mavi Marmara did not have any humanitarian aid on it. What it had, it was Turkish nationals and others who had prepared themselves to attack the Israeli navy when they embarked to inspect that ship.

The videos taken by the passengers themselves on that ship show that no "massacre" or anything like it occurred. What happened was that when the Navy boarded the ship, they were attacked and had to defend themselves.

If one Muslim at a time stopped lying about Jews and Israel, there would be peace and progress in that area as there should have been from 1920 on. ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back