Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ISIS knuckle dragger who is a pally hero.

1648299627250.png

I suppose Islamic terrorists see the weak and impotent Biden administration as an opportunity for a get out of jail free card but let's not lose our sense of common sense.

5636.jpg

The Biden administration should pardon five former officials from a now-defunct, Texas-based charity convicted of illegally routing millions of dollars to Hamas, speakers said during a March 11 webinar.

They justified the call by drawing parallels with Israel's October terror designation of six Palestinian "civil society" NGOs.

There is a "general pattern of the U.S. and Israel criminalizing basic forms of solidarity with other people as 'terrorism,'" claimed Amith Gupta, staff attorney with the Coalition for Civil Freedoms (CCF).
Thanks for the lead.

Before the Palestine 6, There Were the Holy Land 5​

A victim of his own gee-had.

Posted text in English: “BREAKING: A second #Palestinian (i.e., Israeli Arab) killed was by Israeli troops during the last few hours. Sanad Salem al-Harbad (i.e., terrorist, shot at Israeli police conducting arrests of 2 terror suspects, at which they shot him in self-defense), 27, was shot dead by Israeli undercover forces who raided his hometown of Rahat in the 1948-occupied territories (i.e., Israel).”

Oh, dear. The UN is 'concerned'. I suppose they should be. The Islamic holy month of killing and mayhem, sometimes the Ramadan Kill-Fest, is coming and that means Peaceful Inner Strugglers are getting armed and even more destructive than usual.

United Nations, 22 Mar The UN and several members of its Security Council on Tuesday expressed concern about the high tension between Israelis and Palestinians just as religious holidays approach and urged to avoid a new cycle of violence. “In just over a week, with the beginning of Ramadan, thousands of Muslims will go to pray to the holy places of Jerusalem, with the Jewish and Christian faithful soon after to celebrate Passover and Passover in April. This should be a time for reflection, prayer and peaceful celebration for all religions.

As we see with regularity, the Islamic terrorists use kuffar technology to celebrate acts of killing by the sociopaths they create.

https://www.youtube.com/user/palwatch?sub_confirmation=1
https://www.twitter.com/palwatch
https://www.facebook.com/PalestinianMediaWatch

Fatah uses Facebook to celebrate murder of 3 Israeli civilians in 1988: “The self-sacrificing fighters succeeded in killing”​

Nan Jacques Zilberdik | Mar 25, 2022
  • Fatah about terrorist murderers: “heroes” who “demonstrated heroism and daring of the most spectacular kind”

Facebook continues to prove a willing tool for Abbas’ Fatah Movement to glorify and celebrate murderous terror against Israelis.
On the 34th anniversary of what Palestinians call “the Dimona operation” Fatah posted a video it produced that celebrated the terror attack in which 3 Israeli civilians were brutally murdered.

• The PA Ministry of Education held a soccer tournament named after the suicide bomber who murdered 30 (2003)

• Fatah called the mastermind of the attack a “heroic fighter” (2011)

• The PA has rewarded 4 of the terrorists involved in the attack by paying them over 1,000,000 shekels/ $311,000 / €283,000

• Other terrorists involved in the attack have received hundreds of thousands of shekels

• Every month, the PA pays tens of thousands of shekels/dollars/euros rewarding the terrorists involved in the attack

(full article online)

“I am now 22, and I lost 22 members of my family. Will I lose more when my next birthday comes?”
During the last aggression on the Gaza Strip, Zainab lost 22 members of her family, including her mom, sister, and two brothers. She survived by miracle after spending 12 hours under the rubble.
#IsraelCrimes

“I am now 22, and I lost 22 members of my family. Will I lose more when my next birthday comes?”
During the last aggression on the Gaza Strip, Zainab lost 22 members of her family, including her mom, sister, and two brothers. She survived by miracle after spending 12 hours under the rubble.
#IsraelCrimes

Not easy being a human shield for Hamas, eh?

From a safe distance, obviously, ''officials'' with Islamic terrorist syndicates are hoping to ramp up the gee-had assuming their minions will be taking one for the cause.

In Beirut, Lebanon, Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PJI) and Hamas officials met to discuss how the groups should engage and increase their actions against Israel.

The Islamic gee-had terrorists want themselves viewed as a popular movement.

Makes a Mullah proud.

Palestinian Islamic Jihad is mired in an internal dispute as members push the leadership to permit internal elections and expand into a popular movement.
Islamic jihad militants take part in the funeral of three comrades, who were killed in an Israeli air strike, in Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip March 11, 2014. An Israeli air strike on Tuesday killed three Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip, the Islamic Jihad group said. The Israeli military said an Israeli aircraft targeted Islamic Jihad members who had fired a mortar bomb at its forces, and direct hits were confirmed. REUTERS/Ibraheem Abu Mustafa (GAZA - Tags: POLITICS CIVIL UNREST) - RTR3G

Pallys sure put their Jew hatreds on hold when there's money to be made.

Israel set to raise work permit quotas for Gazans to 20,000​

Government expected to sign off on move Sunday; unemployment in Gaza, blockaded by both Israel and Egypt, is at around 50%, making work in Israel an attractive option​

By AARON BOXERMAN

Palestinian men gather to apply for work permits in Israel, at Jabalia refugee camp in the northern Gaza Strip, on October 6, 2021. (Mahmud Hams/AFP)
Palestinian men gather to apply for work permits in Israel, at Jabalia refugee camp in the northern Gaza Strip, on October 6, 2021. (Mahmud Hams/AFP)
The Israeli government is on Sunday expected to raise the number of permits for Gazans to work in Israel by an additional 8,000, to a total of 20,000, the Ministry for Regional Cooperation said

Elections of the Islamic terrorist sort.

Most candidates ran as independents, though many have ties to Abbas' Fatah party, and the outcomes will largely depend on local dynamics. The Islamic militant group Hamas, which rules Gaza, is boycotting the elections and refusing to hold them in the isolated territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back