Who Are The Palestinains?

no.... learn history...

bedouins who started a war against the jewish population of israel.

there has never been a palestine... it was a designation given to judea by it's occupiers.
Why don't you learn a little history?

Palestinian's are the indigenous Arabs that have been living in that area for the last 2000 years.
Bullshiite. The Arabs started calling themselves "Palestinians" as of 1967.

Hmm, this passport is from 1925 and it says the person is Palestinian.

13.jpg

Palestinian's are the indigenous Arabs that have been living in that area for the last 2000 years.

13.jpg

All people from there had passports issued by the British officials which said that they were Palestinians, but the actual Arabs called themselves Arabs or Syrians, and if you called them a Palestinian it would be like you were insulting them because you would be calling them a Jew. Perhaps you can tell us who manned the Palestine booth at the World's Fair in New York City in 1940. What was the Jerusalem Post originally called and who were the ones who established that newspaper in the first place? As one retired State Department poster who wasn't Jewish once said...........

Sure there was a Palestine. It was invented in the 1960s in a conference room at 1 Lubyanka, Dzershinsky Place, Red Square, Moscow, CCCP. It came complete with a "Palestinian people" too. In fact, its legacy leader was trained east of Moscow at the legendary Balashikha special-ops school.

no.... learn history...

bedouins who started a war against the jewish population of israel.

there has never been a palestine... it was a designation given to judea by it's occupiers.

Last edited by a moderator:

13.jpg
Glad you brought that up. Palestine was an area designated to be the Jewish homeland, after much Arab whining, they decided to give the Jordan half of it to the "Arab Palestinians" and Israel would of course be the Jewish Palestine. Arabs of course didn't even accept that, after most of the 99% of the remains of the collapsed Ottoman empire was divided Muslim shitholes. They attacked Israel, got their butts kicked, and have continued to whine and bitch since then.

The Passport you showed is therefore a BRITISH PASSPORT, the same entity that controlled the region. Again, you have zero intellectual honesty and keep getting your butt kicked, but the shameless prostitute for IslamoNazis that you are, you keep coming for more.

British_Mandate_Palestinian_passport.jpg

Picture3399.jpg

1920-boundaryconventionmap.jpg

truncatedmap.jpg

They did not call themselves palestinians, others called them that because or the region they lived in.
The "P" came from other languages.
Palestinians till the '60's call themselves arab or syrian. Under the Ottoman the region was divided into Sanjuks, Mutasarrifates and Vilayets.

Ottoman Syria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There was no palestine so they would not have used that name. That is a western term, not arab.

13.jpg

All people from there had passports issued by the British officials which said that they were Palestinians, but the actual Arabs called themselves Arabs or Syrians, and if you called them a Palestinian it would be like you were insulting them because you would be calling them a Jew. Perhaps you can tell us who manned the Palestine booth at the World's Fair in New York City in 1940. What was the Jerusalem Post originally called and who were the ones who established that newspaper in the first place? As one retired State Department poster who wasn't Jewish once said...........

Sure there was a Palestine. It was invented in the 1960s in a conference room at 1 Lubyanka, Dzershinsky Place, Red Square, Moscow, CCCP. It came complete with a "Palestinian people" too. In fact, its legacy leader was trained east of Moscow at the legendary Balashikha special-ops school.

Nice try, but that Zionist propaganda was debunked long ago on serious forums.

But this is an interesting photo of some members of an Arab delegation in 1939 having tea it appears. Notice how the delegates are from the Yemen, Egypt, Iraq and guess where PALESTINE. Not Syrians or Arabs, but from Palestine.

11149381.jpg

"The Arab centre party who are now in London, to attend the deliberations of the conference on Palestine now meeting daily at St. James’s Palace, gave a reception and tea party at the Hyde Park hotel on Feb. 8, 1939, to the other Arab delegations to the conference, including the delegations from the Yemen, from Egypt, Iraq, and Palestine. Mr. Malcolm Macdonald, the British minister for the colonies, was among the number of distinguished guests. Nuri el said Pasha, the Iraqi minister, left, with the Yemen delegates, Al Qadhi IBN Hussain Amri (with glasses), and Al Qadhi Muhammed Abdullah at the Hyde Park hotel."

http://www.anorak.co.uk/380574/news/israel-and-palestine-1920-1948-the-story-in-100-photos.html/

Last edited:

13.jpg

But this is an interesting photo of some members of an Arab delegation in 1939 having tea it appears. Notice how the delegates are from the Yemen, Egypt, Iraq and guess where PALESTINE. Not Syrians or Arabs, but from Palestine.

11149381.jpg

"The Arab centre party who are now in London, to attend the deliberations of the conference on Palestine now meeting daily at St. James’s Palace, gave a reception and tea party at the Hyde Park hotel on Feb. 8, 1939, to the other Arab delegations to the conference, including the delegations from the Yemen, from Egypt, Iraq, and Palestine. Mr. Malcolm Macdonald, the British minister for the colonies, was among the number of distinguished guests. Nuri el said Pasha, the Iraqi minister, left, with the Yemen delegates, Al Qadhi IBN Hussain Amri (with glasses), and Al Qadhi Muhammed Abdullah at the Hyde Park hotel."

Anorak | Israel And Palestine 1920-1948: The Story In 100 Photos

It difficult to know who is posting now -- is it Haniya or that guy from the Boiler Room who said his wife came from Spain? I don't think Haniya has a wife. I think I will go with the British Officials who said that the Arabs came in droves from their surrounding impoverished countries when the Jews had jobs for them. I would imagine that those in the boiler room posting from the UK see this happening so much today when the poor Muslims and others are coming from their poor countries for jobs, just like we see poor people come here to the U.s.. Yeah, those at the State Department must have had a good laugh when Arafat was told to make up the "Palestinian" people.

They did not call themselves palestinians, others called them that because or the region they lived in.
The "P" came from other languages.
Palestinians till the '60's call themselves arab or syrian. Under the Ottoman the region was divided into Sanjuks, Mutasarrifates and Vilayets.

Ottoman Syria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There was no palestine so they would not have used that name. That is a western term, not arab.

You have to admit, Aris, that Haniya and that gang in the boiler room are giving it that old college try, but I don't think it is working.

11149381.jpg

It difficult to know who is posting now -- is it Haniya or that guy from the Boiler Room who said his wife came from Spain? I don't think Haniya has a wife. I think I will go with the British Officials who said that the Arabs came in droves from their surrounding impoverished countries when the Jews had jobs for them. I would imagine that those in the boiler room posting from the UK see this happening so much today when the poor Muslims and others are coming from their poor countries for jobs, just like we see poor people come here to the U.s.. Yeah, those at the State Department must have had a good laugh when Arafat was told to make up the "Palestinian" people.

Maybe you should read the source material and post links to it instead of making things up.

11149381.jpg

Maybe you should read the source material and post links to it instead of making things up.

My goodness, we all know that Arab propaganda is the best in the world. Don't you think that people realize that you and the rest of those in the boiler room are here for one purpose -- that purpose is to demonize Israel all over the Internet. God only know how many forums the boiler room gang is participating in while they try so hard to show Israel in a bad light. One would think that the boiler room would have shut down for the night by now, but I guess they keep on going, going, going just like the Energizer Bunny.

My goodness, we all know that Arab propaganda is the best in the world. Don't you think that people realize that you and the rest of those in the boiler room are here for one purpose -- that purpose is to demonize Israel all over the Internet. God only know how many forums the boiler room gang is participating in while they try so hard to show Israel in a bad light. One would think that the boiler room would have shut down for the night by now, but I guess they keep on going, going, going just like the Energizer Bunny.

You would be surprised, that most of that want an equitable peaceful solution are vets, some even combat vets who have never been in a boiler room except on a naval vessel.

Exactly when did the invading Arabs start calling themselves "Palestinians"?

You can run, but you can't hide.

11149381.jpg

He / she / it posted the INSIDE of a British Passport, and then called it Palestinian trying to deceive everybody.

Like I said, there isn't a shred of honesty and decency in any of their claims. All lies, historical revisionism, demonization, and false propaganda.

No wonder the Palestinians aren't getting anywhere. :clap2:

11149381.jpg

He / she / it posted the INSIDE of a British Passport, and then called it Palestinian trying to deceive everybody.

Like I said, there isn't a shred of honesty and decency in any of their claims. All lies, historical revisionism, demonization, and false propaganda.

No wonder the Palestinians aren't getting anywhere. :clap2:

I see, so Indian passports that also has British Passport on cover mean that Indians were not Indians when it said Indian on the citizenship page? Look closely again you ignoramus.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MwRj-Ax_h-I/USoWWdiWT7I/AAAAAAAAAGk/gYSQH7Oz3K8/s1600/13.jpg

Last edited:
The indigenous Palestinians were JEWS, long before Islam even existed. Today's Palestinians are overwhelmingly land thieves who have been squatting on Israel'sl and for generations without any deeds. Unless & until Israel finds to some incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return, there will be no peace.

i The indigenous Palestinians were JEWS, long before Islam even existed.

But they converted to Christianity under the Byzantines and then converted to Islam. They are the same people. They weren't however Germans, Poles, Russians etc. of the Jewish faith who came in the 19th and 20th century.

i The indigenous Palestinians were JEWS, long before Islam even existed.

But they converted to Christianity under the Byzantines and then converted to Islam. They are the same people. They weren't however Germans, Poles, Russians etc. of the Jewish faith who came in the 19th and 20th century.

Now just how do you know they converted to Christianity? Were you there? When the Jews did leave Israel, they went to many places, and some of those places were in Europe. You seem to have a big problem with the European Jews going back to the land from where their ancestors lived. However, you do not seem concerned at all with the Muslims now flooding the countries of Europe. I wonder how long it will take before they will claim that they actually were indigenous to France or England, and they should run those countries. I think people can figure out that you are more concerned with demonizing Israel than the innocent people who have been killed and are still being killed in the other Middle East countries. I guess to some people dead bodies are of no concern, no matter how many there are. It is more important to try to prove that the Jews don't belong in Israel, and that land should belong to the Arabs just like the other lands in the Middle East even though the Arabs themselves invaded these other countries when they left the Saudi Peninsula.

Forum List

Back