Who are the leading contenders to be the Republican Presidential nominee in 2024

Who are the leading contenders to be the Republican Presidential nominee in 2024

1) Pence. Assuming he emerges from the next two months without the stink of Trump sticking to him.
2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
4) Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio (cause who doesn't like re-runs?)
5) Dark horse nomination for Ben Crenshaw. Likeable. Can make a good argument but still tends toward the far right too much.

1) Pence. Assuming he emerges from the next two months without the stink of Trump sticking to him.
2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
5) Dark horse nomination for Ben Crenshaw. Likeable. Can make a good argument but still tends toward the far right too much.
Donald Trump Jr.
Ted Cruz is my 2nd choice.

2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
Trump Jr.

No shit. This stink isn't going away, and the Trumpsters still control the party.

Should be interesting, especially to see who's willing to be veep.

2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
Donald Trump Jr.

That little piece of offspring has NO shot. Period.
Cruz would have been a good choice for Republicans in 2016. Probably would have saved them a myriad of headaches.
I personally have no respect for Cruz (as a man) but politically, it could happen.

2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
Donald Trump Jr.

Cruz would have been a good choice for Republicans in 2016. Probably would have saved them a myriad of headaches.
I personally have no respect for Cruz (as a man) but politically, it could happen.
Yeah, I'm really going to take your advice.

You apparently believe I have some kind of respect for you.

It doesn't matter, they are going to lose. I'd say Rubio/Haley ticket has a shot, but only if they are able to feign enough America First policies. I do truly believe that Rubio agreed with many of Trumps policies while he was in office and Haley at least had changed her beliefs.

I think they are both hawks on China, so for me personally, I could support that and I would support that.

Rand Paul would easily win, but libertarians never get support needed in America, even as they are the most pure of conservatives (and American Values IMO).

John James would make the perfect V.P, but, some don't want him to have power.

2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
Trump Jr.

No shit. This stink isn't going away, and the Trumpsters still control the party.

I completely forgot the other person who might slink out of his hiding to run.
Paul Ryan. His credibility was shot when he left with his tail between his legs..but again, it could happen.

2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
Trump Jr.

I completely forgot the other person who might slink out of his hiding to run.
Paul Ryan. His credibility was shot when he left with his tail between his legs..but again, it could happen.
I think the Trumpsters have declared Ryan a radical pinko commie RINO Marxist Hitler Maoist Nazi Venezuela Fascist.

They're in charge of this circus.

2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
Donald Trump Jr.

You like Trump Jr because he has the name...primarily because daddy gave it to him. Along with all of his "accomplishments".
And because his daddy is liable to be drooling on himself in four years and therefore won't be able to run.

2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
Donald Trump Jr.

You like Trump Jr because he has the name...primarily because daddy gave it to him. Along with all of his "accomplishments".
And because his daddy is liable to be drooling on himself in four years and therefore won't be able to run.
I find your analysis of my motives utterly hilarious.

Last edited:

It doesn't matter, they are going to lose. I'd say Rubio/Haley ticket has a shot, but only if they are able to feign enough America First policies. I do truly believe that Rubio agreed with many of Trumps policies while he was in office and Haley at least had changed her beliefs.

I think they are both hawks on China, so for me personally, I could support that and I would support that.

Rand Paul would easily win, but libertarians never get support needed in America, even as they are the most pure of conservatives (and American Values IMO).

John James would make the perfect V.P, but, some don't want him to have power.

Myself. I ain't playing the 'America can hold free and fair elections game' anymore.
The sun is setting on our Republic, and guess what? WE COULDN'T KEEP IT ANY LONGER!

2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
Donald Trump Jr.

I really findd your analysis of my motives utterly hilarious.

Well laughing boy, let the class know why you think Trump Jr (who next to daddy I'll admit has NO accomplishments) would be a good candidate for the Republicans to run on?

Forum List

Back