Who are the Israelis?

Seriously, Israel is always whining about Palestinian maps not showing Israel. Maps are basically drawings of borders. Palestine draws its international borders. However, armistice lines are specifically not to be political or territorial borders.

They are not borders. They are not on the map.

Is that a soccer emblem...?

Arab supremacists draw maps erasing all international borders
for exclusive Arab domination over the entire Middle East and North Africa.

Last edited:

Wow! The one Jew who raises the Temple Mount
in the consciousness of even the Chinese government.

Ben Gvir must be the man of the decade.

Muslim and Jewish scholars will no
be able to evade addressing the
future of the Temple Mount.

What do Arabs know
about Jewish prayer
that they're afraid?

Last edited:
Temple Mount Update | Ronen Koban with the Temple Mount organizations

Kan 11 | Roni Koban accompanies the ceremonies and training of the various organizations, goes up to the Temple Mount with them, documents the attempts to offer a Passover sacrifice on the mountain, and even finds the hiding place where they raise the red heifer.

Everything is revealed, we need to open our eyes and heart!
| Temple Mount Yeshivah

Yemin Orde prep students after ascending the Temple Mount

Temple Mount Update | The Redemption Is The Revenge!
Temple Mount Yeshivah - Weekly Torah Portion 'VaYehi'

60e9db7da48e07e1c794f812bb5200e1.jpeg

Israel's National Security Minister visits Temple Mount amid Hamas threats

Narkis - We Have No End

At nights without a moon
Always have I told You
Those afraid of the fear
Neither dance at sunrise

Remember where I came from
How the globe turned around
Once up, once down
Maybe we better settle

We have no end
You will be my sea
And for You I am shore
Both of us artists of the painting
Blue, yellow dancing in the waters
Here I found the way back

On nights of moon
Want only to get closer
To what I was once
Fields I've run through
There's no despair in the world

Last edited:
RE: Who are the Israelis?
SUBTOPIC: The Armistice Agreement vs The Peace Treaty
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Again, PF Tinmore is trying to use an Armistice Arrangement (
between purely military officials)n to override the term of enforcement and negate the Peace Treaty (between national executive authorities).

(d) In the sector from a point on the Dead Sea (MR 1925-0958) to the southernmost tip of Palestine, the Armistice Demarcation Line shall be determined by existing military positions as surveyed in March 1949 by United Nations observers, and shall run from north to south as delineated on map 1 in annex I to this Agreement.

The Avalon Project : Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, April 3, 1949
(COMMENT)
As usual, P F Tinmore is trying to peddle disinformation. The intention here is to suggest that the Armistice Line has some overriding authority in preference to the Peace Treaty. Article 12 of the Armistice clearly shows this to be false.

Israel sits inside Palestine's international borders.
(COMMENT)
Again, this is intentionally misleading and deceptive.

Excerpt • Dec 2012 Legal Affairs MEMO .png

The UN cannot (normally) alter demarcation lines. In the case of the Arab Palestinian - Israeli Conflict, The Current Demarcation Lines are set by the national authorities.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,

R

SUBTOPIC: The Armistice Agreement vs The Peace Treaty
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Again, PF Tinmore is trying to use an Armistice Arrangement (
between purely military officials)n to override the term of enforcement and negate the Peace Treaty (between national executive authorities).

(COMMENT)
As usual, P F Tinmore is trying to peddle disinformation. The intention here is to suggest that the Armistice Line has some overriding authority in preference to the Peace Treaty. Article 12 of the Armistice clearly shows this to be false.

(COMMENT)
Again, this is intentionally misleading and deceptive.
The UN cannot (normally) alter demarcation lines. In the case of the Arab Palestinian - Israeli Conflict, The Current Demarcation Lines are set by the national authorities.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,

R
That is true. Palestine has had uncontested international borders since 1924.

What drives me nuts is all this fake history. It is said that Israel took control of more territory than that that was allotted to it by the UN. The fact is that the UN gave Israel nothing. The UN had no authority to give Israel anything.

All of Israel's territory was acquired by military conquest.

What drives me nuts is all this fake history. It is said that Israel took control of more territory than that that was allotted to it by the UN. The fact is that the UN gave Israel nothing. The UN had no authority to give Israel anything.

Acquired the shit out of it.

SUBTOPIC: Understanding the distinctive terminology.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Again, PF Tinmore is very deceptively - misleading you.
Screenshot 2023-01-06 at 4.02.26 PM.png
Military conquest is illegal.
(COMMENT)
There is a distinct difference between:
◈ Acquisition by Intent - through Military Conquest and Acts of Aggression.
------------------------------AND
◈ Acquisition of Territory - as a result of Post Conflict - War Reparations or Concessions.
The anti-Israelis and/or pro-Palestinians rarely give context.
I find it utterly ridiculous that the same two issues (Military Conquest and Demarcation lines) are flashed-talked about by the Palestinians as if they can even make a case for either. They just make this loan comment ("Military conquest is illegal") stripped of any particulars (who what when where) the comment is to be applied.
1611604183365.png
Most Respectfully,​
R​

SUBTOPIC: Understanding the distinctive terminology.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,
Again, PF Tinmore is very deceptively - misleading you.

(COMMENT)
There is a distinct difference between:
◈ Acquisition by Intent - through Military Conquest and Acts of Aggression.
------------------------------AND
◈ Acquisition of Territory - as a result of Post Conflict - War Reparations or Concessions.
The anti-Israelis and/or pro-Palestinians rarely give context.
I find it utterly ridiculous that the same two issues (Military Conquest and Demarcation lines) are flashed-talked about by the Palestinians as if they can even make a case for either. They just make this loan comment ("Military conquest is illegal") stripped of any particulars (who what when where) the comment is to be applied.
1611604183365.png
Most Respectfully,​
R​
Open ended comments. What do you mean?

Palestine's "uncontested international borders" were defined by Jewish national re-constitution - long before there even was the UN.

Therefore fake history is your repeating the strawman fallacy about a UN proposition for a Jewish and an Arab state as the very Israeli claim to the terrority, only to avoid the fact that the war as a result of which Israel gained more control, happened decades after Palestine's borders were already titled to the Jewish nation.

Why doesn't the Arab narrative hold
without all these logical fallacies?

What's your point? There's more violence in those screams than of the violence they protest, the police is actually showing great restraint and professionalism. There's a minority that likes to mess around, this doesn't represent the Neturey Karta.

They're no lesser Zionists, they just accept only a Monarchy.

Debate with Yoel Krois on the commandment of settling the land

Last edited:

Forum List

Back