Whitmer Gets Slapped Down Again

YOu guys and your headlines.
Never bothering to actually read the article.
Too fucking lazy to actually get the facts.
Joke's on you, Dud Angel:

"Since the court ruling, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services has started issuing its own emergency orders, much of them mirroring Gov. Whitmer’s previous orders.""

LOL, idiot.

More crow feathers to chew on, Dud Angel:

"Last Friday, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Director Robert Gordon issued the new order to restrict gathering sizes, require face masks in public spaces and childcare facilities, limit capacity in businesses and create safer workplaces, officials announced.""""

This covid shit was used by the democrooks to increase public misery. It never was any more of a pandemic than the common cold.

Hundreds of thousands more people die every year from shit related to being fat, if there was an excuse to shut sown resturants and put muzzles on people that's it, but there's not a mother fucker demanding government create laws that regulate diet....

Yet...

More crow feathers to chew on, Dud Angel:

"Last Friday, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Director Robert Gordon issued the new order to restrict gathering sizes, require face masks in public spaces and childcare facilities, limit capacity in businesses and create safer workplaces, officials announced.""""
Doesnt change a thing. Her actions are UNCONSTUTIONAL. If she wants to create a NEW fight, we'll deal with that. Shes going to have to work with the legislature whether she likes it or not

The woman is begging to be a one termer. Shes stupid enough to pull this thinking shell earn a cabinet post in the Harris administration

She thought she could continue her EOs while awaiting appeal. She's done

Looks like Biden needs to pack their court as well.

I'm sure it won't be a problem

Soon we will all not be allowed to sneeze, let alone leave our houses.

This covid shit was used by the democrooks to increase public misery. It never was any more of a pandemic than the common cold.

Hundreds of thousands more people die every year from shit related to being fat, if there was an excuse to shut sown resturants and put muzzles on people that's it, but there's not a mother fucker demanding government create laws that regulate diet....

Yet...

Guess you missed the audio tapes of Bob Woodward and Trump, huh?
Where the fuck do you idiots get your information???
Trump is not a "democrook", he's just a plain fucking crook.

Here you go, fathead:

""February 7, 2020

Bob Woodward: (00:00)
And so, what was President Xi saying yesterday?

Donald Trump: (00:05)
Oh, we were talking mostly about the virus, and I think he’s going to have it in good shape. But it’s a very tricky situation.

Bob Woodward: (00:14)
Indeed, it is.

Donald Trump: (00:16)
It goes through air, Bob. That’s always tougher than the touch. The touch, you don’t have to touch things, right? But the air, you just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed. And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flus. People don’t realize, we lose 25,000, 30,000 people a year here. Who would ever think that, right?

Bob Woodward: (00:41)
I know. It’s much forgotten.

Donald Trump: (00:42)
It’s pretty amazing. And then I said, “Well, is that the same thing?”

Bob Woodward: (00:46)
What are you able to do for-

Donald Trump: (00:47)
This is more deadly. This is 5% versus 1%, and less than 1%. So this is deadly stuff.

March 19, 2020

Donald Trump:
Now it’s starting out it’s not just all people, Bob. But just today and yesterday, some startling facts came out. It’s not just old, older-

Bob Woodward: (01:06)
Yeah. Exactly.

Donald Trump: (01:06)
Young people too. Plenty of young people. We’re looking at what’s going on in-

Bob Woodward: (01:12)
So, give me a moment of talking to somebody, going through this with Fauci, or somebody who kind of… It caused a pivot in your mind, because it’s clear just from what’s on the public record, that you went through a pivot on this to, “Oh my God. The gravity is almost inexplicable and unexplainable.”

Donald Trump: (01:38)
Well, I think Bob, really, to be honest with you-

Bob Woodward: (01:40)
Sure. I want you to be.

Donald Trump: (01:44)
I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down because I don’t want to create a panic."""""

220,000 people dead in 9 months is not a fucking cold, you stupid prick.

That was one of the more corrupt court decisions I've seen. But then, they're Republican judges. They all agreed Whitmer didn't break any laws. They just suddenly decided that a 75-year-old law that nobody ever challenged before was an unconstitutional liberal conspiracy.

Whitmer, of course, is popular and will easily win re-election. Especially after the Trump cult encouraged a death squad to go after her. That really shocked the normal people., seeing the right push terrorism like that, and still running interference for that terrorism by pretending they didn't really encourage a right wing death squad.

LOLOLOLOLOL...
Here's another headline for you suckers.

Michigan health officials issue coronavirus regulations mirroring Gov. Whitmer’s previous orders
They have ZERO enforcement powers ya moron.

When was the last time ANY OF YOU were arrested by the health department? Ticketed? Summoned for a legal court appearance? Etc...

They MAY try to shut down a business BUT having just had the rules deemed unconstitutional I suspect would lead them into MASS lawsuits as well as civil court if applicable.

The leftards celebrations are as hollow as a gourd

LOLOLOLOLOL...

Michigan health officials issue coronavirus regulations mirroring Gov. Whitmer’s previous orders

So, one dictatorial order, ruled unconstitutional, appears to be replaced with an "unelected bureaucracy". Their rules do not have emergency powers and were not supported by any law on books, and you're laughing about it?

Whitmer orders or not, people are practicing social distancing and wearing masks. Since you're so smart, can you explain, why do we see surge in cases when nothing in people daily routines hasn't changed?

LOLOLOLOLOL...

Glad to see it.

Michigan gets a chance to see how the corruption and power grab extends beyond the she-bitch's office.

Forum List

Back