Whites must unite or die

In USA, white people are the majority. African Americans are a minority -- they suffer disproportionately from incarceration and poverty.
Because they commit more crimes and are averse to WORKING for a living.

1) All Humans are Created Equal.
2) People who live in poverty have higher crime rate.
The italians ,Irish ,Chinese ADJUSTED. The crime rate if Blacks has ALWAYS been super high. I say it is genetic.

I just do not see a lot of anti-White racism.

You are willfully blind to it then.

In USA, white people are the majority. African Americans are a minority -- they suffer disproportionately from incarceration and poverty.
Yet every other race that has come here the last 200 years seems to have done pretty well. Why are blacks the only exception?
Could it be because of Democrats and their policies....not to mention Hollywood and their stereotypes that all blacks are the same?

I just do not see a lot of anti-White racism.

You are willfully blind to it then.

Yet every other race that has come here the last 200 years seems to have done pretty well. Why are blacks the only exception?
Could it be because of Democrats and their policies....not to mention Hollywood and their stereotypes that all blacks are the same?
"Every other race"? How many are there?

1. I do not think that we can compare the situation here with South Africa.

2. Non-Caucasians are the overwhelming majority in S.A.

3. When Caucasians become a small minority in this country by the end of this century, I do not think that they will be put in concentration camps.

a. Non-Caucasians (most of whom will be Hispanic people) will have no desire to do so.

4. I think the United States will just become, say, Los Angeles (my city) writ large.

a. That is to say, the government will be run mostly by Hispanic people (who are on track to eventually become the majority) and some African Americans (who will be much smaller in numbers than Hispanic people).

5. The United States of America will become, IMHO, a violent, corrupt, & disorganized country. The Caucasians who still live here will adjust, as they have in Chicago, Baltimore, New Orleans, and other such cities. Of course, some Caucasians will emigrate, but I have no idea to where.

6. In short, I respectfully disagree with those sincere "liberals" who really, really, really believe that once Caucasians lose their predominant position, this country will become a Utopia of brotherly love, as is portrayed in TV commercials.

Slavery and Racism did inflict severe damage on African Americans. East European Nations which had Serfdom also had severe problems during later stages of development.

Forum List

Back