whitepeoplemeet.com Is it racist?

Breaking news didn't say anything racist. To keep a race pure is not racist, it is about preserving a race. Some Blacks (and others) think the same. It does NOT make them racist to want to preserve their race.
thinking that you need to keep your race "pure" is RACIST

i have a hint for you, if you are more than a 1st or 2nd generation american, the chances you are "pure" anything is remote

Racism:
1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2: racial prejudice or discrimination

Nothing he/she said fits these definitions. Keeping a race 'pure' is NOT racist, it does not fit what defines racist or racism.

And there are plenty of Americans that have a 'pure' race. Just because there are some that don't still don't mean there are none. Even American Indians still have a 'pure' blood line. Some have made sure of it, same as some Whites, Blacks, and other racest have.

A quick "guideline" about arguing on the internet-- when you post a dictionary definition to support your argument, at the very least you should delete the part of the definition that flatly contradicts your argument.

So in this case, you should have deleted number 2. :eusa_shhh:

I'll tell you, if I have to serve a loud mouthed redneck who speaks with such a twang that I can hardly understand a word he is saying, I try to move as fast as possible to get him taken care of because I just don't want him in my presence. If I serve a loud mouthed ghetto hoodlum, I do the same thing. I discriminate not based on skin color. I discriminate based on personal choice. Right off the bat I find some people to have a disagreeable demeanor. Everyone discriminates in some way shape or form. I don't agree with this white dating website. I think it's reactionary to black dating websites. I think it is an ill conceived idea, but unless black dating websites are taken down, there is no decent argument as to why this one should not be up.

I'll tell you, if I have to serve a loud mouthed redneck who speaks with such a twang that I can hardly understand a word he is saying, I try to move as fast as possible to get him taken care of because I just don't want him in my presence. If I serve a loud mouthed ghetto hoodlum, I do the same thing. I discriminate not based on skin color. I discriminate based on personal choice. Right off the bat I find some people to have a disagreeable demeanor. Everyone discriminates in some way shape or form. I don't agree with this white dating website. I think it's reactionary to black dating websites. I think it is an ill conceived idea, but unless black dating websites are taken down, there is no decent argument as to why this one should not be up.
there actually ISNT a website like the one in the OP
this is because of the ads on tv about a blacks only site

there actually ISNT a website like the one in the OP
this is because of the ads on tv about a blacks only site

There actually isn't a 13th floor in most buildings. I bet you will read the label on the silica gel before you put it on your tongue you jerk. :eusa_whistle:

i have a hint for you, if you are more than a 1st or 2nd generation american, the chances you are "pure" anything is remote

Racism:
1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Nothing he/she said fits these definitions. Keeping a race 'pure' is NOT racist, it does not fit what defines racist or racism.

And there are plenty of Americans that have a 'pure' race. Just because there are some that don't still don't mean there are none. Even American Indians still have a 'pure' blood line. Some have made sure of it, same as some Whites, Blacks, and other racest have.
you really aren't too bright

Apparently you are not too bright yourself. Racial prejudice or discrimination does not fit with someone wanting to preserve their race. Now if they are wanting to do so because they think the other races are under them then it would be. However, if it is only to keep your race 'pure' or 'preserved' so it does not become extinct then it is not racial prejudice or discrimination.

Racism:

A quick "guideline" about arguing on the internet-- when you post a dictionary definition to support your argument, at the very least you should delete the part of the definition that flatly contradicts your argument.

So in this case, you should have deleted number 2. :eusa_shhh:

No, deleting number 2 was not needed. Like I said, keeping a race from extinction is not racial prejudice or discrimination. Maybe some need to find the true meaning of racial prejudice or discrimination instead of applying what they want to it. ;)

Forum List

Back