"Whiteness" an existential threat to US--the language of genocide in US academia

Because whiteness has no competition as a destructive tool for demogogues and racists.
Across the globe, European images of Jesus
give whiteness a divine aura. People of Color
are inculcated with the notion that even being an honorary white is better than being what they actually are.

Sounds like jealousy to me. I mean, I totally get it. If I had brown skin, brown hair and brown eyes I'd be jealous of good looking white people too
Most people of any group are not good looking. But all so called races have a few beautiful or good looking individuals.. Trump, for instance, has all the physical traits you think are good looking but UGHHHHH!

Well, he's old. He was a handsome fella back in his prime. Hillary wasnt half bad looking when she was young either. It's not like he's freakishly ugly like George Soros, corpselike like bill Clinton or comical like Bernie Sanders.
:no_text11:

Because whiteness has no competition as a destructive tool for demogogues and racists.
Across the globe, European images of Jesus
give whiteness a divine aura. People of Color
are inculcated with the notion that even being an honorary white is better than being what they actually are.

Sounds like jealousy to me. I mean, I totally get it. If I had brown skin, brown hair and brown eyes I'd be jealous of good looking white people too

Your avatar on this site should be a swastika!!, not a cross, even an iron cross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another anti-white racist professor providing the language for the coming genocide against whites has surfaced. Lisa Anderson-Levy, a professor at Beloit University, argues that "whiteness poses an existential threat to social, political, and economic life in the U.S."
With so much threat to her life, she should quit her job and move to Zimbabwe. Very few whites there!

She's 100% full of shit as long as she stays here.

Black people shouldn't be allowed to have opinions.
Right?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

The cross-burning, pretend-tough violent bullshit wannabe image of the racist has now become the pretend-victim, shameless, illogical pussy crying loser racist image that the weakest links have chosen to embrace. What a joke.

Still sniveling for 'reparations' for just being Japanese, I see. Get over it; you were never mistreated by anybody. Start a Go Fund Me page or something if you can't afford to get on the next flight to Japan.

In your previous post didn’t you proclaim “ I’m not a racist “? Then you turn right around and now give us a spot on impersonation of an American Nazi. You change your spots as frequently as “the Donald” does. As most posters have done in this thread, you substitute your own views and opinions for those of the professor. Hell, if the truth gets in the way just ignore it. Paint the educator arguing against racism, as a black racist. What she says isn’t controversial or new; that whiteness, as a philosophy of superiority, has had tragic consequence for those who subscribed to its supposed truths. And no, she didn’t equate whiteness with merely being white. That’s your construct, not hers.

The cross-burning, pretend-tough violent bullshit wannabe image of the racist has now become the pretend-victim, shameless, illogical pussy crying loser racist image that the weakest links have chosen to embrace. What a joke.

Still sniveling for 'reparations' for just being Japanese, I see. Get over it; you were never mistreated by anybody. Start a Go Fund Me page or something if you can't afford to get on the next flight to Japan.

In your previous post didn’t you proclaim “ I’m not a racist “? Then you turn right around and now give us a spot on impersonation of an American Nazi. You change your spots as frequently as “the Donald” does. As most posters have done in this thread, you substitute your own views and opinions for those of the professor. Hell, if the truth gets in the way just ignore it. Paint the educator arguing against racism, as a black racist. What she says isn’t controversial or new; that whiteness, as a philosophy of superiority, has had tragic consequence for those who subscribed to its supposed truths. And no, she didn’t equate whiteness with merely being white. That’s your construct, not hers.

Life is hard. Not just for black people but for everyone. To assume that being white is somehow oppressive to non whites is racism. It's easier to blame poverty or lack of opportunity on someone else than to accept personal responsibility. So called intellectuals like this professor have made a career out of poisoning civil discourse with her toxic ideas. It trickles down to unhappy people and causes them to believe all sorts of crazy ideas. As if being white guarantees success and being black absolves one of any responsibility.

“This planet is largely inhabited by parrots, and it is easy to disguise folly by giving it a fine name.”

Life is hard. Not just for black people but for everyone. To assume that being white is somehow oppressive to non whites is racism. It's easier to blame poverty or lack of opportunity on someone else than to accept personal responsibility. So called intellectuals like this professor have made a career out of poisoning civil discourse with her toxic ideas. It trickles down to unhappy people and causes them to believe all sorts of crazy ideas. As if being white guarantees success and being black absolves one of any responsibility.

“This planet is largely inhabited by parrots, and it is easy to disguise folly by giving it a fine name.”

Just another racist attempt to misrepresent what this woman wrote. This paper was about “whiteness “ as a philosophy and its use in promoting racism around the world. The alt right doesn’t confine its tactics to the truth when a lie is more effective in accomplishing the goal of maintaining their position of power and privilege in our society. This conservative philosophy is based upon racism and motivated by fear. The exploited and disenfranchised victims of racism are portrayed as the perpetrators of an imaginary racism against whites. Judging from our last presidential election, fear driven whites swallowed this idiotic narrative hook, line, and sinker.

Just another racist attempt to misrepresent what this woman wrote. This paper was about “whiteness “ as a philosophy and its use in promoting racism around the world. The alt right doesn’t confine its tactics to the truth when a lie is more effective in accomplishing the goal of maintaining their position of power and privilege in our society. This conservative philosophy is based upon racism and motivated by fear. The exploited and disenfranchised victims of racism are portrayed as the perpetrators of an imaginary racism against whites. Judging from our last presidential election, fear driven whites swallowed this idiotic narrative hook, line, and sinker.

When you tell struggling people who are working hard and just trying to survive and provide for their families that because of the color of their skin, they're the beneficiaries of a system of privilege and need to give up their "power" so that people they don't know can have unfair advantages then don't be surprised when they tell you to go fuck yourself.

Yes, we have yet another brainwashed puppet who can't see their own racist inanities or even recognize racism, so they just go with what they think their peer group would like to hear.

lol Go take some Prozac. Your 'Professor' is a nasty racist hack, not some 'intellectual'.

You are merely inventing false dichotomies to defend her overt racism. That is all this “critical theory” bullshit is.

The fact that you admit that her thoughts aren’t new or controversial among her peers really puts your paranoia about “white supremacy” in its proper perspective.

Another anti-white racist professor providing the language for the coming genocide against whites has surfaced. Lisa Anderson-Levy, a professor at Beloit University, argues that "whiteness poses an existential threat to social, political, and economic life in the U.S."
With so much threat to her life, she should quit her job and move to Zimbabwe. Very few whites there!

Black people shouldn't be allowed to have opinions.
Right?

I'm glad you think so.

You are merely inventing false dichotomies to defend her overt racism. That is all this “critical theory” bullshit is.

The fact that you admit that her thoughts aren’t new or controversial among her peers really puts your paranoia about “white supremacy” in its proper perspective.

Bingo. Well said. They are indeed old agendas, not new at all.

ALL blacks complaining about racism need to move their black assess back to Africa! Ghana gives FREE citizenship to anyone of African descent! Some other African nations do that too!

Then you won't have to complain about racism EVER again in countries that are 98% black!! I'm SICK & TIRED of blacks complaining about racism in a nation founded exclusively by British Europeans!!

Don't give me Native American bullshit. I've spoken to Native Americans & even they were too busy fighting each other & weren't unified in fighting the whites. Plus natives haven been displaced ALL OVER the WORLD not just here! Even Japan, China, & Taiwan displaced Natives yet no one harasses them about it!

ALL blacks complaining about racism need to move their black assess back to Africa! Ghana gives FREE citizenship to anyone of African descent! Some other African nations do that too!

Then you won't have to complain about racism EVER again in countries that are 98% black!! I'm SICK & TIRED of blacks complaining about racism in a nation founded exclusively by British Europeans!!

Don't give me Native American bullshit. I've spoken to Native Americans & even they were too busy fighting each other & weren't unified in fighting the whites. Plus natives haven been displaced ALL OVER the WORLD not just here! Even Japan, China, & Taiwan displaced Natives yet no one harasses them about it!
Negroes are obviously full of shit.

First you invade our country and try to eliminate us.
Then you import black people and force them to build this country.
Now you want to send black people to Africa.
How about you go back to Europe.

Negroes are obviously full of shit.
As are you. Racist POS.

Some stupid white hippies in the 1960's started giving them money for being tards, is all. That's the only reason they carry on about it, it's a shakedown of dumbass Burb Brats. They don't do it anywhere else because nobody else is stupid enough to feel sorry for the losers, much less actually give them money and special privileges for just being black or brown. They try it in most other places in the world they simply get wiped out and forgotten. Only in white countries do they get away with the lying and sniveling, so no, they aren't about to leave white countries.

Black people didn't build shit. lol you're full of crap. 'Natives' were a bunch of regressed savages who tortured people for sport, worked slaves to death, raped any woman they could get away with raping to death, treated their women worse than animals, and murdered each other at every possible opportunity. White people invading was the absolute best thing that ever happened to 'natives', everywhere on the planet whites invaded, bar none. That's just a fact, Jack.

Black people didn't build shit. lol you're full of crap. 'Natives' were a bunch of regressed savages who tortured people for sport, worked slaves to death, raped any woman they could get away with raping to death, treated their women worse than animals, and murdered each other at every possible opportunity. White people invading was the absolute best thing that ever happened to 'natives', everywhere on the planet whites invaded, bar none. That's just a fact, Jack.

Why did white people need slaves?

What a load of hypocritical bullshit.

Why did white people need slaves?

They didn't, it was just easier that way.

Forum List

Back