"Whiteness" an existential threat to US--the language of genocide in US academia

Whiteness is a state of mind invented to establish a racial hierarchy in the world. At first some men with skin as fair as the Aryan Nordic ideal were deemed unfit to be designated White. The Irish, italians, and Greeks were admitted to the social club of whiteness fairly recently. And the ancient people of North Africa, specifically the black people of KMT, have been LACQUERED with and enshrined in whitness posthumously.

So whiteness has been a mantle of superiority given to those peoples who
the hegemonic factions feel have contributed something to the world. Whiteness has been extended to the peoples of India although India is in Asia. Further, despite the obvious fact some are blacker than or as black as any random African, in America they are deemed White. How do I know? When i was a cop i saw the driver's licenses. Evevery one if them were classified white....ok.your turn...

The idea of race and gender being social constructs was invented by communists to help dismantle western capitalist society. If you believe that women are exactly the same as men, and you can't tell the difference between a Frenchman and a Australian aborigine then I am not going to waste any more time talking to you.
Race is a social construct. Gender is not.
That you would even bring gender into a discussion on race is wierd. Wierder still is the notion you inherited from pseudoscience positing that the human race is divided into myriad sub-races with the "white" race on top as the master race. Your silliness continued when you referenced differences between a frenchman and the autocthonous peoples of Australia as being racial . Yet, your pseudoscience conveniently usurps the rich history of India, whose citizens don't look French EITHER, and arbitrarily deems them to be of the same race you claim to be. But if you are discovered to be an Ashkenazi Jew , such as Kirk Douglas, you lose your white race card. So go on...slink yo ignorant arse on up outta here...go lick your wounds 'cause you been served sucka.

If they are weak-minded enough to listen to that whacked out bitch, probably not worth taking seriously themselves, no?

Stop worrying about shit you can't change. People are gonna hate you for your skin color, regardless of what color it is. That's just the world we live in, and ain't nothing changing about it. Get used to it.

I really do think whites need to think about why there may be people of color who don't like whites. Because they are not getting disliked only because of skin color.

Jealousy

No. Your psychosis doesn't allow you to admit the truth.
And your psychosis prevents you from mastering simple math and remedial history.
I've mastered both. You have the problem.

Your posts show you are kidding yourself, carry on.

Challenge to all liberals in this forum >> Are you gong to use that handy race card that you keep in your shirt pockets, to condemn this blatant, racist pig ? If so, let's hear it.

Show up with some objectivity (if you have any).

we don't have to, you white trash losers are doing it for us.

:thup:

we don't have to

You do not have to be objective? Then there is no point in listening to anything you say.

Whiteness is a state of mind invented to establish a racial hierarchy in the world. At first some men with skin as fair as the Aryan Nordic ideal were deemed unfit to be designated White. The Irish, italians, and Greeks were admitted to the social club of whiteness fairly recently. And the ancient people of North Africa, specifically the black people of KMT, have been LACQUERED with and enshrined in whitness posthumously.

the hegemonic factions feel have contributed something to the world. Whiteness has been extended to the peoples of India although India is in Asia. Further, despite the obvious fact some are blacker than or as black as any random African, in America they are deemed White. How do I know? When i was a cop i saw the driver's licenses. Evevery one if them were classified white....ok.your turn...

The idea of race and gender being social constructs was invented by communists to help dismantle western capitalist society. If you believe that women are exactly the same as men, and you can't tell the difference between a Frenchman and a Australian aborigine then I am not going to waste any more time talking to you.
That you would even bring gender into a discussion on race is wierd. Wierder still is the notion you inherited from pseudoscience positing that the human race is divided into myriad sub-races with the "white" race on top as the master race. Your silliness continued when you referenced differences between a frenchman and the autocthonous peoples of Australia as being racial . Yet, your pseudoscience conveniently usurps the rich history of India, whose citizens don't look French EITHER, and arbitrarily deems them to be of the same race you claim to be. But if you are discovered to be an Ashkenazi Jew , such as Kirk Douglas, you lose your white race card. So go on...slink yo ignorant arse on up outta here...go lick your wounds 'cause you been served sucka.

Sorry but according to social constructivism, gender identity is fluid. You don't get to pick and choose which biological traits to ignore. Racial differences resulted from millions of years of human evolution in different environments. We're all the same species, but we're OBVIOUSLY not all the same. People from Pakistan are hardly any different than people from India, just as french people are very similar to Germans, because these places are close together geographically. Why are you making me explain the obvious? Are you dumb?

I really do think whites need to think about why there may be people of color who don't like whites. Because they are not getting disliked only because of skin color.

Jealousy

And your psychosis prevents you from mastering simple math and remedial history.

My life accomplishments show that I am not.

Challenge to all liberals in this forum >> Are you gong to use that handy race card that you keep in your shirt pockets, to condemn this blatant, racist pig ? If so, let's hear it.

we don't have to

You do not have to be objective? Then there is no point in listening to anything you say.

Why does she have to be objective to the racism by you and your buddies?

If race is just a social construct, explain how by examining genetic material can tell race, as can a skeletal remains including the skull can tell race too?

No. Whites have a record of hating people because of race that has created a mistrust of whites by other races.
A specific FEW "Whites' may have had that. That make it FALSE to use the word "Whites" alone, because it indicates all Whites, which is ridiculous.

It's more than a few and you are one of them.

Whites are supposed to feel collective guilt for the brutal actions of the minority of Whites.

Whites aren't supposed to feel collective pride for the great actions of the minority of Whites.

So, which is it?

It seems the agenda is to assault White culture, because your kind (Blacks) aren't treated this way.

In fact, your Blacks are encouraged to feel Black pride (Black History Month)

My life accomplishments show that I am not.
My life accomplishments show that I am not
Do I check on that in Ripley's believe it, or not books?

we don't have to

Why does she even have to post is a better question.

Sorry but according to social constructivism, gender identity is fluid.

I doubt the fluidity of gender identity will ever become a national norm. Even among core Democrats some norms are considered immutable. But confuse upholding the unalienable rights of gays and lesbians as acceptance of that lifestyle.

You don't get to pick and choose which biological traits to ignore. Racial differences resulted from millions of years of human evolution in different environments.

I don't even aspire to entertain the notion that superficial cosmetic differences define race. I leave picking and choosing of undefined racial parameters to those who
emerse themselves in biological fiction. But how did you inherit that million year evolutionary human development yarn?
I have been inculcated with the notion that all modern humans originated from an African mitochondrial EVE less than 100,000 years ago. Wow...your lessons on human evolution were sure different from mine.

We're all the same species, but we're OBVIOUSLY not all the same.

Physiological evidence shows humans are generally similar under the skin. Biologically, genetic variations occur more frequently intra racially than they do inter-racially. Also, the critical point that nails your RACE hypothesis to the wall is peer reviewed scientic evaluation showing no human gene is exclusive to any particular group of Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

People from Pakistan are hardly any different than people from India, just as french people are very similar to Germans, because these places are close together geographically. Why are you making me explain the obvious? Are you dumb?

So how is it that the shadowy promulgators of your pseudo concept of race decided to include people of India under the Caucasian umbrella with no real scientific basis for doing so.? And how is it that sometimes Caucasian does not equate to White...depending on the agenda of the white person/group judging a person of color in a spur of the moment decision ....and among those sometimes spuriously denied admission to the white club are Jews, many having blonde hair, blue eyes and pink skin....

Physiological evidence shows humans are generally similar under the skin. Biologically, genetic variations occur more frequently intra racially than they do inter-racially. Also, the critical point that nails your RACE hypothesis to the wall is peer reviewed scientic evaluation showing no human gene is exclusive to any particular group of Homo Sapiens Sapiens.
It's a large combination of genes that make us who were are. There's no "stupid" gene that only blacks have and no "smart" gene that only non-blacks have. Genetics is far more complicated than that. While all humans are very similar genetically and physiologically, compared to for example the similarities between a human and a spider, some genetic combinations which lead to reduced intelligence and impulse control are significantly more common in blacks. This shows itself in black-run and black-population countries, which seem to be perpetually shit and tend to get shittier as whites leave. It's also visible in black neighborhoods.

Lower IQ in blacks may seem like a few insignificant points that just result in blacks being somewhat less able to do something, but the reality is that in some cases it is the difference between being able to do something and not. If a man with an IQ of 200 can build a space ship in 5 years, does it mean a black with an IQ of 25 can do it in 40? No.

We see examples of these disabilities in blacks on this forum, with some simply not being able to grasp things as simple as per capita statistics. I've never met a white who didn't understand.

If race is just a social construct, explain how by examining genetic material can tell race, as can a skeletal remains including the skull can tell race too?
Do you think the skeletons of Ashkenazi Jews, including the skulls, are any different from yours?

Another factor often overlooked in evaluating racial differences is interbreeding. Skeletal physiology in mixed individuals could show affinity with either parent...or something in between.

But let's take this debate to the place where modern humans are said to have originated: Africa. The diverse physiologies found among autocthonous peoples of continental Africa seem to reflect any and all human characteristics in the world. That being said, I am puzzled by anthropologists who attempt to assign one set of physiological values to blacks. Pygmies are as different from Watusi
as they are from German dwarfs and other Africans. The skeletal remains of a Somali warrior would be indistinguishable from those of a northern European. Are you beginning to see how silly this race thing is?

Because Africans are all different from each other too. Africa is in fact the most genetically diverse continent on earth.

I'm not sure forensic exanlminations of skeletal remains to determine race are always accurate for a number of reasons.
1. Millions of people are mixed race

2. Africans are not genetically monolithic. The African continent is the most genetically diverse place on earth. There are no single skeletal characteristics that defines all the black peoples of Africa by one physiological paradigm. Some Africans, such as the Somalis, share skeletal traits consistent with nordic European types, others ..such as the Khoi San resemble nappy headed Chinese.
And neither of those two groups share skeletal frames/skulls with central and western Africans.

The concept of race fails in Africa. But for those who study physical anthropology...you know that Europe is nearly as genetically diverse as Africa.

we don't have to

Why does she even have to post is a better question.

That's a question I ask of you.

No. Whites have a record of hating people because of race that has created a mistrust of whites by other races.
A specific FEW "Whites' may have had that. That make it FALSE to use the word "Whites" alone, because it indicates all Whites, which is ridiculous.

It's more than a few and you are one of them.

Whites are supposed to feel collective guilt for the brutal actions of the minority of Whites.

Whites aren't supposed to feel collective pride for the great actions of the minority of Whites.

So, which is it?

It seems the agenda is to assault White culture, because your kind (Blacks) aren't treated this way.

In fact, your Blacks are encouraged to feel Black pride (Black History Month)

Another use of the false equivalence by whites pertains to the issues of history and cultural identification. For example, whites have been whining for years about why they cannot have a white history month. To ask this question, one must either be severely mentally challenged, suffering from psychosis, or are a racist purposefully building a strawman. I’m serious when I say that. I am always stumped when I am asked that question. Are these people really that stupid? Do they not pay attention to how American history has been portrayed? Is it that just because it’s not called white history do they not think that whites have not been described as part of history?

How much plainer does it need to be made? The founders of this nation were all white men. Do we need to say that 55 white men founded this nation for whites to feel they have been given their accurate place in American history? Do we describe George Washington as the first white president and continue to name 44 presidents as the white presidents for some whites to understand just how much white history has been taught? They whine about February but what do we call the other months in reference to American history? Should we call the 11 other months of the year white history month so that whites can understand?

I doubt the fluidity of gender identity will ever become a national norm. Even among core Democrats some norms are considered immutable. But confuse upholding the unalienable rights of gays and lesbians as acceptance of that lifestyle.

I don't even aspire to entertain the notion that superficial cosmetic differences define race. I leave picking and choosing of undefined racial parameters to those who
emerse themselves in biological fiction. But how did you inherit that million year evolutionary human development yarn?
I have been inculcated with the notion that all modern humans originated from an African mitochondrial EVE less than 100,000 years ago. Wow...your lessons on human evolution were sure different from mine.

So how is it that the shadowy promulgators of your pseudo concept of race decided to include people of India under the Caucasian umbrella with no real scientific basis for doing so.? And how is it that sometimes Caucasian does not equate to White...depending on the agenda of the white person/group judging a person of color in a spur of the moment decision ....and among those sometimes spuriously denied admission to the white club are Jews, many having blonde hair, blue eyes and pink skin....

I'm having trouble finding information online pertaining to race classifications on US identification cards so I'm skeptical about what you said. It's silly anyway, to think that the concept of race was invented by evil old men as part of some diabolical master plan. That sounds an awful lot like the notions about Jewish people controlling the world, except with white europeans playing the role of the greedy jew. Regardless of what drivers' licenses say, it doesn't prove your crazy theory. Do store clerks check a person's ID before following them around to make sure they don't shoplift? "Oh says here you're in the white person's club, carry on my good fellow." Give me a break.

We all know the difference between a white person and a black person. Even our voices are different. No, not always but more often than not.

Another use of the false equivalence by whites pertains to the issues of history and cultural identification. For example, whites have been whining for years about why they cannot have a white history month. To ask this question, one must either be severely mentally challenged, suffering from psychosis, or are a racist purposefully building a strawman. I’m serious when I say that. I am always stumped when I am asked that question. Are these people really that stupid? Do they not pay attention to how American history has been portrayed? Is it that just because it’s not called white history do they not think that whites have not been described as part of history?

How much plainer does it need to be made? The founders of this nation were all white men. Do we need to say that 55 white men founded this nation for whites to feel they have been given their accurate place in American history? Do we describe George Washington as the first white president and continue to name 44 presidents as the white presidents for some whites to understand just how much white history has been taught? They whine about February but what do we call the other months in reference to American history? Should we call the 11 other months of the year white history month so that whites can understand?

You don't have to take the lack of black founding fathers as a personal insult. It is what it is. Why can't you just accept it? It's in the past. There's no changing it.

Forum List

Back