White woman threatens revolution if Hillary wins....ouch!!!

Trump Supporter Tells Mike Pence She’s ‘Ready For A Revolution’ If Hillary Clinton Wins
blob:http%3A//www.huffingtonpost.com/b7b2a384-0273-465f-9676-7f89396b3021

See this is the kind of shit, the GOP creates every time they run campaigns.....angry potentially violent white mf's with guns....but I got news for this lady and all those threatening this country should Hillary win.....the people of this country will not allow you, nor Russia, nor GOP supporters to bully us into a revolution of division. White people no matter how hard you try to keep this country STUCK.....our mission, our goals our beliefs will advance to changes that will bring this country foward and those changes include INCLUSION OF ALL RACES AND ETHNICITIES.....for the last time, this election is not always about YOU!!!!! Its about this country and all the people!!

The world, us all of us are getting tired of you bastards!!
We give no shits about what you fuck ups are tired of!
Child please, as if I give a rats fuck about you!! Put it this way, if you was on fire, I'd roast a hot dog off your fuckin face!!

It be nice if people would start a revolution over education,healthcare system, poverty. You know the things that would actually help people and better the country.

But no, morons want to start revolutions because their guy ( or woman) didn't win and they're mad.

There should be, a nice slow resistance. If they build it, we burn it.
Typsy, if whites do anything after Hillary win, I suggest you get over it.....cause I'm telling you, we're getting tired of white people thinking they own this fuckin country and we're getting tired of the whining. One thing we do do, is fight back

Whenever recently would you say that white people in any Western nation have displayed such knuckledragging savagery as the BLM Thug Movement?

You're not familiar with America, are you?

I've not heard on any news with things happening in America, involving multitudes of white people in a movement like BLM rioting, shooting police officers, looting, burning places down and in general being like complete savages.

Nobody anywhere owes blacks anything, period. They should get off their collective buttocks and get a job, earn some money and STFU and then sit down, people are tired of listening to their constant whining and bedwetting.

Did you miss the entire 1960s? Draft riots in the 1860s in New York? Or any city after their baseball team won the world series?

"Did you miss the entire 1960s? Draft riots in the 1860s in New York? Or any city after their baseball team won the world series?"

I wasn't born until 1990 and WTF does the 1860s have to do with now, it's 2016.

Give me examples from NOW, I'll give you 2010-2016, give me examples in the contemporary of multitudes of white people in a movement like BLM rioting, shooting police officers, looting, burning places down and in general being like complete savages.

You won't be able to because there are NO white movements on the basic savage level as the BLM thugs.

And black people need to just STFU and stop bedwetting, grow up and get a job and earn a wage and pay tax, instead of the majority of them sitting on their buttocks claiming welfare and screaming about how the Hated White People OWE them EVERYTHING, NO white person owes ONE black a thing, period.

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:
Trump Supporter Tells Mike Pence She’s ‘Ready For A Revolution’ If Hillary Clinton Wins

See this is the kind of shit, the GOP creates every time they run campaigns.....angry potentially violent white mf's with guns....but I got news for this lady and all those threatening this country should Hillary win.....the people of this country will not allow you, nor Russia, nor GOP supporters to bully us into a revolution of division. White people no matter how hard you try to keep this country STUCK.....our mission, our goals our beliefs will advance to changes that will bring this country foward and those changes include INCLUSION OF ALL RACES AND ETHNICITIES.....for the last time, this election is not always about YOU!!!!! Its about this country and all the people!!

Child please, as if I give a rats fuck about you!! Put it this way, if you was on fire, I'd roast a hot dog off your fuckin face!!

If you don't like America why are you there? You might be happier in Africa, it's full of black people, FULL of black people.

Typsy, if whites do anything after Hillary win, I suggest you get over it.....cause I'm telling you, we're getting tired of white people thinking they own this fuckin country and we're getting tired of the whining. One thing we do do, is fight back

Whenever recently would you say that white people in any Western nation have displayed such knuckledragging savagery as the BLM Thug Movement?

I've not heard on any news with things happening in America, involving multitudes of white people in a movement like BLM rioting, shooting police officers, looting, burning places down and in general being like complete savages.

Nobody anywhere owes blacks anything, period. They should get off their collective buttocks and get a job, earn some money and STFU and then sit down, people are tired of listening to their constant whining and bedwetting.

Did you miss the entire 1960s? Draft riots in the 1860s in New York? Or any city after their baseball team won the world series?

"Did you miss the entire 1960s? Draft riots in the 1860s in New York? Or any city after their baseball team won the world series?"

Give me examples from NOW, I'll give you 2010-2016, give me examples in the contemporary of multitudes of white people in a movement like BLM rioting, shooting police officers, looting, burning places down and in general being like complete savages.

You won't be able to because there are NO white movements on the basic savage level as the BLM thugs.

And black people need to just STFU and stop bedwetting, grow up and get a job and earn a wage and pay tax, instead of the majority of them sitting on their buttocks claiming welfare and screaming about how the Hated White People OWE them EVERYTHING, NO white person owes ONE black a thing, period.

Generally life is better, yes, when you're not being treated like shit by police, and the white establishment.

But for an example of white savages, go to Crimea, eastern Ukraine.

Unless you're making the biological argument that black people are predisposed to violence that white people would not perpetrate in the same circumstances? That's the definition of racism right there.

It be nice if people would start a revolution over education,healthcare system, poverty. You know the things that would actually help people and better the country.

But no, morons want to start revolutions because their guy ( or woman) didn't win and they're mad.

Indeed, they have regular strikes and demonstrations in Europe to make sure all people have a life with dignity.

Here, we've embedded the "you're poor, that's entirely your fault" attitude into the culture so deeply, that fighting for your own well being is frowned upon.

Generally life is better, yes, when you're not being treated like shit by police, and the white establishment.

But for an example of white savages, go to Crimea, eastern Ukraine.

Unless you're making the biological argument that black people are predisposed to violence that white people would not perpetrate in the same circumstances? That's the definition of racism right there.

There's more important things to be concerned about than this stupid and trivial crybabying.

The blacks need to get that chip off the shoulder, again nobody owes them a thing and the majority of normal people don't care anyhow.

A food stamp hot dog no doubt.

If you don't like America why are you there? You might be happier in Africa, it's full of black people, FULL of black people.
There is a possibility there would be work involved in sustaining her livelihood over there. Over here living in "poverty" maybe better since receiving free housing, food stamps, cash allowance, free cell phone, flat screen tv, free metropolitan transportation and free medical care make it somewhat bearable. All she has to do for all that is voting Democrat. Now if she wants great paying government job, affirmative action will provide that regardless of how dumbass she is.

There is a possibility there would be work involved in sustaining her livelihood over there. Over here living in "poverty" maybe better since receiving free housing, food stamps, cash allowance, free cell phone, flat screen tv, free metropolitan transportation and free medical care make it somewhat bearable. All she has to do for all that is voting Democrat. Now if she wants great paying government job, affirmative action will provide that regardless of how dumbass she is.

Exactly, there are plenty of blacks in Africa who would swap places with her and her easy life, yet all they do is whine and complain about how much they're "suffering" in the "terrible repression of 2016 America" :rolleyes-41:

if she wins?

too late, they should be speaking out, and using their vote to make sure she does not win

Forum List

Back