White victoms of black crime !!

Pay yidnar no attention, he's a dim-witted, racist coward (and nothing more).

And where I am wrong or being incensitive, I apologize. But we got to put that sensitivity behind us. For years white people have been telling me that blacks are just bad and I've been defending them. But now I'm being honest with you that the black community is fucked up and you are defensive. Put all the racism aside, because there will always be some racism. Remember that I want the black community to get better. Forget about my motives. Is it for my safety or is it because Im a liberal who wants fairness and equal opportunity for all? Or maybe a combo of both.

Who am I to lecture? I'm someone who lives on the outskirts. And they have even come out and robbed our local merchants. Our local party store on the lake. Never been robbed before until blacks moved in. And it may not even be the blacks that moved in. Their thug friends come out to the burbs from the city to see their boys and they bring guns and rob people.

This is a serious issue. If you are black, I would think rather than being defensive, you'd be more fed up than me. Your neighborhoods are horrible. When will enough be enough?

I use to live in the city too. We were the last whites to move out. And my grandma stayed until she was 90 years old. Black people loved my family because we are honest genuine people. Have I ever said any of this to them? Hell no. Like you, they are too sensitive. Time to end that shit. Lets start talking about what we can do to fix the problem.

1. Raise taxes on the rich and corporations to pay for community centers, more police and better schools.

2. Blacks need to step up.

3. Great tax breaks for entrepreneurs in the inner cities.

4. Free community college for low income kids.

5. Tariff Overseas Manufacturing

6. Imprison illegal employers who hire illegal workers.

You say that Black people need to invent things and talk about being owners of an NBA team like its easy, those are 2 of the hardest things for a person to do, lets start with education first.

Did you hear Shaq is going to become an owner of the Orlando Magic? JZ, Magic, Jordan and now Shaq. Don't they all own NBA teams?

What in the world does this have to do with anything?:eusa_hand:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UHL9AzPAyI]Video "flash mob" robbery | youths, teens looting Washington, D.C. local 7- Eleven store - YouTube[/ame]

Black people always brag that a black invented the peanut. How about you invent something like Microsoft or Google? Then like Mark Cuban, you too could actually buy an NBA team instead of just playing for one.

Actually, don't Magic Johnson, Jordan and Beyonce's Baby Daddy all own teams?
peanut butter is a recipe not an invention!!:cool:

Hey numbnuts who invented you,huh???

Black people always brag that a black invented the peanut. How about you invent something like Microsoft or Google? Then like Mark Cuban, you too could actually buy an NBA team instead of just playing for one.

Actually, don't Magic Johnson, Jordan and Beyonce's Baby Daddy all own teams?
peanut butter is a recipe not an invention!!:cool:

Hey numbnuts who invented you,huh???
in the jungles of Africa your people still howl at the moon ....my people have walked on it !!:cool:

in the jungles of Africa your people still howl at the moon ....my people have walked on it !!:cool:

Your people? Don't kid yourself, loser, you have no 'people.' You are a cowardly, useless mistake and you are all alone in your weakness.
i was not born out of wedlock like most of your kind are !!:cool:

Ask someone to help you read it, moron: YOU have no 'people.' YOU are a worthless mistake all by yourself. You are a useless fucking coward and you'll never be anything more.

This isn't about drugs. This isn't even about a bad neighborhood. This is about people so whipped into fury that they look for people weaker than they are to hurt. They are like wild animals that have learned humans are slow and can't defend themselves against fang and claw. Such animals are just killed. They can't be rehabilitated.

Keep up the fight my friend! Blacks must try to reform their own communities as they currently have a huge problem within it. Blacks are killing their own people at a even higher rate then they're killing whites...It is insane! Seriously, they're destroying our nation, but the media is hammering white people. Doens't make sense. Of course a murder should be a murder no matter what race does it, but why not show all this black violence?

It's NOT whites that need to fix the problem as the problem comes from the black community, even Obama admitted there was a problem when he came to office(black fathers not being there), but now he has shifted into the blame game. Some leader!

heres two more...
Sergio Pinex | 18-Year-Old Chicago Man Dies Over a Pair of Sneakers in Gary, Ind.

Detroit Men Charged With Kidnapping and Murder of Two Women | NewsOne

Whites commit far more crime. And whites are 6 times more likely to be attacked by another white than someone black. You really can't get much dumber than a white female who is racist.

Keep up the fight my friend! Blacks must try to reform their own communities as they currently have a huge problem within it. Blacks are killing their own people at a even higher rate then they're killing whites...It is insane! Seriously, they're destroying our nation, but the media is hammering white people. Doens't make sense. Of course a murder should be a murder no matter what race does it, but why not show all this black violence?

It's NOT whites that need to fix the problem as the problem comes from the black community, even Obama admitted there was a problem when he came to office(black fathers not being there), but now he has shifted into the blame game. Some leader!

heres two more...
Sergio Pinex | 18-Year-Old Chicago Man Dies Over a Pair of Sneakers in Gary, Ind.

Whites commit far more crime. And whites are 6 times more likely to be attacked by another white than someone black. You really can't get much dumber than a white female who is racist.
Total bullshit. You stinking vermin do.

heres two more...

You're effeminate and an ignorant spook.

This is a very emotional and sensitive subject.

Most of the mainstream media will ignore or downplay violence committed by certain young gentlemen.

I am able to find out about it by reading England's Daily Mail, which publishes such stories that the American media usually do not carry.

There is nothing that the average person can do except to be as careful as possible whenever s/he is outside one's home. And even then, it is easy to be caught unawares. I limit my walks around town to no more than 3 times a week. I try to avoid public transportation. Of course, I would never, ever argue with certain young gentlemen.

IMHO, this problem will never be solved.

It is just one of the hazards that one may encounter in this unique country.

(The rich, of course, do not have to worry: They have cars (often with a chauffeur), they live in gated communities, they seldom walk anywhere by themselves, they seldom come into contact with anyone who might harm them.)

Forum List

Back