White Supremacist Couple Accused of Slaying Black Vet at a Gas Station

On the evening of March 15, Justin Peoples pulled into a Chevron gas station in Tracy, California, a town about sixty miles east of San Francisco.

The 30-year-old father-of-two was a Navy veteran who lived in nearby Stockton; he was described by his father, Maurice Peoples, as a “remarkable young man.” But inside the gas station, just before 9 p.m., Peoples was shot and stabbed. As reported by the Tracy Press, he was rushed to a hospital where he died hours later.

In the early stages of the investigation, Tracy police determined that Peoples did nothing to provoke the attack that left him dead, and described it as a “senseless act of violence.” The morning after the killing, police arrested Christine Garner, 42, of Manteca, and Jeremy Jones, 49, of Stockton. Then last Friday, investigators alleged a motive: alongside a murder charge, the white couple was charged with a hate crime for killing the young Black father.

Garner’s and Jones’ social media accounts show they have an affinity for tattoos. Just days before their arrest, Jones debuted a new ink collar that reached from his collarbone up his throat. “I wanted to show my girlfriend that I loved her,” he says as he turns his head, revealing the massive letters that spell “CHRISTINA” across his neck.

But it’s precisely because of the couple’s ink that investigators say they were able to gather enough evidence that the alleged murder was a hate crime. Alongside his display of love for his girlfriend, Jones is also covered in white supremacist images, prosecutors said.

Young black man loses his life, just because he is black.

We have been told that this doesn't happen anymore, it's just race baiting.

I hope they fry, of course with it being in CA, they won't. They loves themselves some criminals out there.

But with that said, shall we start a list of the senseless acts of violence committed by blacks against other races?

Justice would have been him getting the chair for murdering an innocent, unarmed teenager who was just walking home from the store minding his business.
You are a liar and the truth ain't in your lying ass.
You, yourself, said Martin caught up with Zimmerman after Zimmerman broke contact, then confroted him, and attacked him.
Bro.

Last edited:
I hope they fry, of course with it being in CA, they won't. They loves themselves some criminals out there.

But with that said, shall we start a list of the senseless acts of violence committed by blacks against other races?

There are plenty on this forum, where have you been?

On the evening of March 15, Justin Peoples pulled into a Chevron gas station in Tracy, California, a town about sixty miles east of San Francisco.

The 30-year-old father-of-two was a Navy veteran who lived in nearby Stockton; he was described by his father, Maurice Peoples, as a “remarkable young man.” But inside the gas station, just before 9 p.m., Peoples was shot and stabbed. As reported by the Tracy Press, he was rushed to a hospital where he died hours later.

In the early stages of the investigation, Tracy police determined that Peoples did nothing to provoke the attack that left him dead, and described it as a “senseless act of violence.” The morning after the killing, police arrested Christine Garner, 42, of Manteca, and Jeremy Jones, 49, of Stockton. Then last Friday, investigators alleged a motive: alongside a murder charge, the white couple was charged with a hate crime for killing the young Black father.

Garner’s and Jones’ social media accounts show they have an affinity for tattoos. Just days before their arrest, Jones debuted a new ink collar that reached from his collarbone up his throat. “I wanted to show my girlfriend that I loved her,” he says as he turns his head, revealing the massive letters that spell “CHRISTINA” across his neck.

But it’s precisely because of the couple’s ink that investigators say they were able to gather enough evidence that the alleged murder was a hate crime. Alongside his display of love for his girlfriend, Jones is also covered in white supremacist images, prosecutors said.

I love when reading this so-called news articles, they interview idiots that say things like “there’s no place for hate like that in our community”. So I guess having a tattoo someone doesn’t approve of his enough to condemn someone as “hateful”.

How about just saying crime is not tolerated? But that would disparage black people or something, so you can’t say that.

But hey, the good news is that if this story pans out, lefties will finally have an example of “white supremacy” actually killing a random innocent black guy.

If true, this story will be putting a big smile on their faces.

It happens, but do you feel ashamed when Blacks kill Asians or assault them?

My point is you see the hate crime of white society but ignore your own and believe White society is the only society able to commit hate crimes on minorities when in fact I have to protect my adopted brother daily because of him being Asian and knowing whites and blacks can be racist assholes.

I am sorry for the loss of the Sailor and hope California kills those that killed the young man and let me be clear I do not condone violence against anyone…

Forum List

Back