Senator Ron Johnson (R) Says: REPEAL and REPLACE Obamacare if GOP wins 2024

This should have happened during the previous administration when the President had a GOP majority in Congress.…

I heard that it would be replaced "in two weeks" from 2016 - 2020. Will the GOP finally get their golden goose and repeal Obamacare?!

EDIT:

It was "two weeks" for years.

What's "Obamacare"? I thought that died the death of a thousand cuts under the last President. You know, the President who didn't have 8% inflation, $7 a gallon gasoline, and some war in Europe.

So that President didn't completely eliminate BarryCare? Mr. Trump: Please pick up the house phone. Paging Mr. Trump....

I too would like to see the plan.

Considering Obamacare was basically the best idea Republicans could eke out in 20 years of opposing the public option, I am curious what ideas they plan to use to replace their own, best ideas.
Regardless, it's a shitty plan. Just repeal it. No "replacement".

I too would like to see the plan.

Considering Obamacare was basically the best idea Republicans could eke out in 20 years of opposing the public option, I am curious what ideas they plan to use to replace their own, best ideas.
Two band aids and a tax deduction.

Doctors dictate Healthcare.

We are talking about health insurance.

Focus.
Dictating how we pay for health care is dictating how we do health care. Why can't you bullies mind you own fucking business?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back