White Slavery

What on earth compelled you to read that forum?

I hit on it accidentally through google, I remember, and I spent the whole night reading it. I joined and have been an and off member for almost seven years now...too bad I keep getting banned.

I first heard of Stormfront here on this forum. I have never looked at it nor cared to. My imagination tells me it would be 2% good points and such and 98% whining. Though I have no real idea what it's like.

Describe William Joyce+=> Stormfront

yes we blacks complain too much my grand dad remembers those white descendants of slaves who got lynched and their churches also got blown up, he also remmbers the white 12 year old boys that where tyed to cars and dragged tilled their eyeballs popped out of their skulls. he also remembers the white buisness that where destroyed and burnt and the innocent white men that where put in prison whos kids grew up fatherless and ended up in a life of crime damn. the trade of white slaves and its after shocks where so bad that the indians where killed in america. i swear i am so sorry u guys have had it tough even up to the 1960s and 70s when u got ur rights. lol

yes we blacks complain too much my grand dad remembers those white descendants of slaves who got lynched and their churches also got blown up, he also remmbers the white 12 year old boys that where tyed to cars and dragged tilled their eyeballs popped out of their skulls. he also remembers the white buisness that where destroyed and burnt and the innocent white men that where put in prison whos kids grew up fatherless and ended up in a life of crime damn. the trade of white slaves and its after shocks where so bad that the indians where killed in america. i swear i am so sorry u guys have had it tough even up to the 1960s and 70s when u got ur rights. lol

What is your complaint, not your ancesstors?

Forum List

Back