White Privilege in American Society

I did, back in the day. We discussed politics and race.

And I recall, especially once some of them got sucked into the race baiting industry, some of the things they suddenly realized were racist.

Hilarious nonsense.

So, rather than take their experiences at face value, you doubted their motives.

1. Are you taking my experiences at face value?

2. I didn't doubt their motives, I doubted their conclusions.

1. No.

2. Did all of your black friends come to the same conclusions?

1 You seem to expect me to take their experiences at face value while not taking mine at face value. What's the difference? Are white people's experiences less valid?

2. No.

1. I asked you, from the first, to ask minority friends, who don't have an agenda, about their experiences. I don't know you, we're not friends, but you clearly have an agenda. My skepticism is not about race at all.

2. You're just so vague about these stories. Full of detail about the one black student feeling invisible (which you discounted), and concluding that other friends bought into the "race baiting industry." I'm so curious how you talk to these friends about race and their experiences. Did you tell them that you thought they were wrong?

I thInk communication is important. It's not important that you convince me or that I convince you; really, I just wanted to give you something to ponder. But it can only happen if you're willing to listen to others.

1. Everyone with a political position has an "agenda". Why should my "agenda" marginalize my experiences, but not those of my old black friends?

2.a. The sensitive student with the essay was a long haired white hippie.

2b Yes, I did tell them that I thought they were wrong.

You want more details? THe one girl was at one point explaining to me and another white guy, about how the big faceless college we were in did not give a supportive environment to black students.

EVERY SINGLE COMPLAINT, of hers was something me and my buddy had personally experienced. It was not racism, it was that a big faceless college did not give a supportive environment to ANY of it's students.

What's up peeps? So I am a 22 year old white guy.. I have been wondering for sometime what exactly white privilege is and what it means to have this thing called white privilege. I must admit that when I first heard this term it seemed almost a sarcstic slur and I was somewhat offended..like really? You are telling me I'm special and it makes me a bad person? I felt as if I was being targeted and blamed for having been born as a white man. Well to answer my own question yes and no...and not in the sense as i first took it.

Ok so first question i faced while trying to understand this is What does white privilege even mean? I have come to define it as- a society built upon white heritage and the sucess of a white person based off being white and the ignorance of this.

What do I mean? America was founded upon white religon..only focusing on the prosperity of this establishment. Even though America is a "free" country where you should experience these "freedoms" despite race, religion, and nationality the fact remains that it was founded and built around white religion and thus deems anything not of the nature as wrong in societies view. (Not going to indulge myself with the religion topic) Whether you realize this or not it happens on a day to day basis in America. For example maybe the black man had a better resume but you hired the white guy because he seemed "more professional" (subconscious: not black) ..it could be anything like this. The number of examples are endless to say the least. Now am I saying that all white people are born to be successful? Or that black people are born doomed to be failures? Umm no not at all in the end you will be as successful as you make yourself you have to put the time and energy into your goals to achieve them.

Knowingly or not, society in America has been built to favor white people. We (the white community) are ignorant to the fact of this white privilege..which in turn enables this to continue throughout the generations. Does this mean you are racist because you are ignorant to this? No, this just means nothing is being done to correct this in society. Becoming aware of this and implementing ways of fixing this is one of the many steps (in my opinion) in eliminating racism in America. Am I a bad person for being born white? No not at all, being a good or bad person is entirely up to ones self...while I may not be proud of the decisions and actions of some of my ancestors...I can't change the past. I can't change the fact that I am white. I can change the way I view things.

In conclusion I feel like this is a valid, existent issue in America. The first step in fixing this is realizing it exists..being self- aware. Next is raising awareness to it and finally change... Change..a law, an opinion, anything that essentially favors any one person or race. (Aiming the "change" thing outside of just white privilege alone)

If you made it this far sorry for the long post and thank you for taking the time to read it. I accept any and all opinions of my personal opinion. Please let me know your thoughts, agrees and disagrees.
Why is white privelage wrong? Do other races that make up the majority in countries all over the world also experience this same privelage?

No one likes to think that they are getting some sort of unearned advantage in this life...especially when life seems difficult enough.

But you're correct; white privilege is a fact of our lives, and it's just a thumb on the scales of success. Recognizing it is the first, and I think, hardest step, because of the pure defensiveness like you've seen on this thread.
White privilege is pure nonsense made up by bigots and idiots who don't know how to actually understand society and instead make up insane and asinine theories.

What you call "defensiveness" is literally a rebuttal to the entire notion of "white privilege", and you are too pathetic to even be defensive in response.

Most people who ARE defensive become angry and agitated when people disagree with their point of view.

If you truly are going to fulfill your "calling" to "destroy those and their mentors" who you claim are marginalizing you poor, maligned white people, you will be a lot more effective in your mission if you learn how to not give in to immature tirades.
"White privilege" theory is an immature tirade.

Your own vehement objection to its existence, gives the "theory" credibility and could cause some to believe that you have been the beneficiary of it.
Your logic is pretty terrible.

Dogma only dies once it is challenged.

If you, as one of the most illogical, non thinking posters here sees my logic as being "terrible" that's a very good thing. That aside, you have my support in not reading or responding to what I do post.

LOL

Do you even understand what "irony" is?

You are literally calling a fully matured man, a "boy" because it is 100% acceptable in a supposedly "politically correct" and "tolerant" society to call full grown white men a "boy" AND expect white men to just take that while you pretend that is THEY who are the potential bigots that need to be trained to accept people different from themselves. YOU just proved how right I am without any effort on my part, and you are likely too stupid to even realize it.

The evil that white people are subjected to is actually on a whole new level from anything your ancestors went through, because now the racists and segregationists are "progressive" and are propagated by the mass media as morally superior to the egalitarian opposition trying to stop them. At this rate white people will be forced to re-name themselves Kunta Kinte under threat of beating in about 20 years, and social justice warriors will film it for pay-per-view.

Dude, you are beyond hilarious. Frankly I do not personally care if you are white, brown, yellow or somewhere in between. I have no desire for personal racial conflict with you people or anyone else, but you can rest assured that the younger generation of my family is being taught to see the signs of aggression.....and NO, I do not mean "night rider's" or cross burning, toothless, beer guzzling, cretins.

I can recall my own grandfather when he was nearly 70 being referred to as "boy" by some Klucker who was about your age.

The big difference between then and now is that back then, it was considered to be acceptable to refer to older black men as "boy" in order to demean and deny their adulthood.

I am not disputing that you are over 21 or that the law defines you as an adult.

I merely pointed out that there are some obvious indicators in your written words that lack maturity or evidence of much life experience.

If that hurts your feelings, then grow a thicker skin.

Besides that, if some stranger on an anonymous web site can visibly annoy you by not paying homage to your "manhood", you are way too fragile to assume a leadership role in any type of movement for change as you claim to aspire to.

White men of all ages are called "white boys" all the time, it is just what some people literally think is acceptable because society does NOTHING but encourage it( ESPN’s Rose apologizes for calling Gronkowski “white boy wasted” , Production Begins On "White Boy Rick" , )all the while teaching impressionable children that "microaggressions" are the worst thing ever.

If I don't fight shit like this, I sure as hell won't get anywhere on the bigger issues plaguing white people.

Lol. Issues like what? The opioid epidemic? Suicide?

Yeah, actually....among others.

How do you suppose white people tackle those problems when we are socially mandated to integrate our every activity?

You fools couldn't even handle the Tea Party when they weren't even racially oriented, so I doubt you could handle an unapologetically white-oriented group that specifically combats drug abuse and depression in poor white communities.

You expect everyone to go along with the bullshit that BLM spews when its entire foundation is based on a lie, but you would scream bloody murder if there was a WLM that is based on verifiable facts, THAT is a massive example of how stupid the notion of "white privilege" is, THAT is also privilege.

The fact you are saying it's unfair that BLM exists proves you feel entitled and that the white race should have everything... Dude seriously? The fact is white people was not put on boats forced to come to America. Fprced to endure all of the heinous things that slaves had to. Do you think Hitler was bad? America was 10x worse.. literally slaughtered Any one who was different and the ones we didn't kill they raped the women and put the children to work.. Could you have survived? I can't even begin to actually imagine everything that they as African Americans had to go through..even still after so long and through the new generations still suffer from in some way shape or form simply for being different. This is White America.. This is the land of the free...if you are white. And when someone starts a movement such as BLM it is bashed and you think you deserve a WLM? It exists already what cause is there for something that already exist? But you want to throw a tantrum because "Kunta" over there has the train you wanna play with.. seriously you need to be put in time out or something with your childish ass. You and people like you are the PROBLEM. grow tf up

We need a WLM, moron.

Even Katsteve said he would be "elated" to see one, and he supposedly lived through the civil rights era.

The fact that you(white masochist liberals) and BLM believe that you can shame and attack the idea of a WLM out of existence when it is desperately needed PROVES how pathetic the notion of the existence of "white privilege" actually is.

White privilege is pure nonsense made up by bigots and idiots who don't know how to actually understand society and instead make up insane and asinine theories.

What you call "defensiveness" is literally a rebuttal to the entire notion of "white privilege", and you are too pathetic to even be defensive in response.

Most people who ARE defensive become angry and agitated when people disagree with their point of view.

If you truly are going to fulfill your "calling" to "destroy those and their mentors" who you claim are marginalizing you poor, maligned white people, you will be a lot more effective in your mission if you learn how to not give in to immature tirades.

Your own vehement objection to its existence, gives the "theory" credibility and could cause some to believe that you have been the beneficiary of it.

If you, as one of the most illogical, non thinking posters here sees my logic as being "terrible" that's a very good thing. That aside, you have my support in not reading or responding to what I do post.
I am one of the most thoughtful posters on the fucking internet, period. I spend more time making sure my arguments are sound every day than you spend at your place of occupation.

You are just so clueless about what America and the west is today that you think I wrong because I am not repeating mindless cultural Marxist shit that was created an entire generation ago and never adapts to the times.

I am one of the most thoughtful posters on the fucking internet, period. I spend more time making sure my arguments are sound every day than you spend at your place of occupation.

You are just so clueless about what America and the west is today that you think I wrong because I am not repeating mindless cultural Marxist shit that was created an entire generation ago and never adapts to the times.

16950953, member: 41303"]
Dude, you are beyond hilarious. Frankly I do not personally care if you are white, brown, yellow or somewhere in between. I have no desire for personal racial conflict with you people or anyone else, but you can rest assured that the younger generation of my family is being taught to see the signs of aggression.....and NO, I do not mean "night rider's" or cross burning, toothless, beer guzzling, cretins.

I can recall my own grandfather when he was nearly 70 being referred to as "boy" by some Klucker who was about your age.

The big difference between then and now is that back then, it was considered to be acceptable to refer to older black men as "boy" in order to demean and deny their adulthood.

I am not disputing that you are over 21 or that the law defines you as an adult.

I merely pointed out that there are some obvious indicators in your written words that lack maturity or evidence of much life experience.

Besides that, if some stranger on an anonymous web site can visibly annoy you by not paying homage to your "manhood", you are way too fragile to assume a leadership role in any type of movement for change as you claim to aspire to.

White men of all ages are called "white boys" all the time, it is just what some people literally think is acceptable because society does NOTHING but encourage it( ESPN’s Rose apologizes for calling Gronkowski “white boy wasted” , Production Begins On "White Boy Rick" , )all the while teaching impressionable children that "microaggressions" are the worst thing ever.

If I don't fight shit like this, I sure as hell won't get anywhere on the bigger issues plaguing white people.

How do you suppose white people tackle those problems when we are socially mandated to integrate our every activity?

You fools couldn't even handle the Tea Party when they weren't even racially oriented, so I doubt you could handle an unapologetically white-oriented group that specifically combats drug abuse and depression in poor white communities.

You expect everyone to go along with the bullshit that BLM spews when its entire foundation is based on a lie, but you would scream bloody murder if there was a WLM that is based on verifiable facts, THAT is a massive example of how stupid the notion of "white privilege" is, THAT is also privilege.

The fact you are saying it's unfair that BLM exists proves you feel entitled and that the white race should have everything... Dude seriously? The fact is white people was not put on boats forced to come to America. Fprced to endure all of the heinous things that slaves had to. Do you think Hitler was bad? America was 10x worse.. literally slaughtered Any one who was different and the ones we didn't kill they raped the women and put the children to work.. Could you have survived? I can't even begin to actually imagine everything that they as African Americans had to go through..even still after so long and through the new generations still suffer from in some way shape or form simply for being different. This is White America.. This is the land of the free...if you are white. And when someone starts a movement such as BLM it is bashed and you think you deserve a WLM? It exists already what cause is there for something that already exist? But you want to throw a tantrum because "Kunta" over there has the train you wanna play with.. seriously you need to be put in time out or something with your childish ass. You and people like you are the PROBLEM. grow tf up

We need a WLM, moron.

Even Katsteve said he would be "elated" to see one, and he supposedly lived through the civil rights era.

The fact that you(white masochist liberals) and BLM believe that you can shame and attack the idea of a WLM out of existence when it is desperately needed PROVES how pathetic the notion of the existence of "white privilege" actually is.[/QUOTE]

You are a very poor listener. I have NEVER subscribed to any ideology that does include ALL lives. If I did, I could not do the work that I do to help ALL people that I can.

16950953, member: 41303"]

We need a WLM, moron.

The fact that you(white masochist liberals) and BLM believe that you can shame and attack the idea of a WLM out of existence when it is desperately needed PROVES how pathetic the notion of the existence of "white privilege" actually is.

You are a very poor listener. I have NEVER subscribed to any ideology that does include ALL lives. If I did, I could not do the work that I do to help ALL people that I can.[/QUOTE]
Your reading comprehension is the worst I have EVER seen, and that is saying something.

I simply said that you agreed me that there needs to be a group to tackle the insane amounts of drug abuse and suicides in white communities specifically. Do you not understand what "elated" means or something?

So, rather than take their experiences at face value, you doubted their motives.

1. Are you taking my experiences at face value?

2. I didn't doubt their motives, I doubted their conclusions.

1. No.

2. Did all of your black friends come to the same conclusions?

1 You seem to expect me to take their experiences at face value while not taking mine at face value. What's the difference? Are white people's experiences less valid?

2. No.

1. I asked you, from the first, to ask minority friends, who don't have an agenda, about their experiences. I don't know you, we're not friends, but you clearly have an agenda. My skepticism is not about race at all.

2. You're just so vague about these stories. Full of detail about the one black student feeling invisible (which you discounted), and concluding that other friends bought into the "race baiting industry." I'm so curious how you talk to these friends about race and their experiences. Did you tell them that you thought they were wrong?

I thInk communication is important. It's not important that you convince me or that I convince you; really, I just wanted to give you something to ponder. But it can only happen if you're willing to listen to others.

1. Everyone with a political position has an "agenda". Why should my "agenda" marginalize my experiences, but not those of my old black friends?

2.a. The sensitive student with the essay was a long haired white hippie.

2b Yes, I did tell them that I thought they were wrong.

You want more details? THe one girl was at one point explaining to me and another white guy, about how the big faceless college we were in did not give a supportive environment to black students.

EVERY SINGLE COMPLAINT, of hers was something me and my buddy had personally experienced. It was not racism, it was that a big faceless college did not give a supportive environment to ANY of it's students.

Like I said, I'm not marginalizing your experiences, I'm curious about your interactions with black friends.

Thanks for providing.

White privilege is not necessarily committing a crime but more along the lines of how you are treated on a daily basis compared to that of the rest of the racial community. Such as not getting stopped by the police because they have now noticed a "suspicious" black man. Perfectly obeying the law but unlawfully detaining him and searching him anyway. (The officer facing 0 repercussions) You don't know this happened yet you was saved from your seatbelt ticket.. Can you honestly sit there and deny that the black community is not targeted by everyone and looked down upon even the slightest little bit whether you are committing something as heinous as a hate crime to simply avoiding the black guy who was walking down the same road as you...

...Or how 'bout when white people get to park in the fire lane at the grocery store because they happen to know all the cops by their first names!

...Or when the cameras at the ATM see they white, it gives them extra cash!

Pisses me off, man.

And let's not forget the Asian privilege as well. They get accepted into college at a 50% higher rate than whites or blacks.
Sarcasm noted...but not an intelligent rebutle all in the same.. Do you have a point at all? Or just bored?

Really? Someone died and made you bouncer of intelligence?

My point is this:

ANY meme or trope like "White Privilege" is as inherently racist as Sen. Byrd's infamous "White ******" comments. We can't begin to heal our racial divides until we can begin seeing each other as individuals not defined by race. We've got to stop freaking out that people look different. You're young, this starts with your generation.

Pay attention to the message of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., a pastor from one of those "white religions" you mentioned. Judge people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

Until we ALL put down this Sword of Race we use against one another, we can never realize Dr. King's Dream. It can't exist. Sometimes it shocks me that our society has come so far from the mid 1960s to now, but there is currently more racial divide or disharmony than anytime in my life. I grew up in the mid 60s in Birmingham, Alabama.

I agree with you 100% and i wasn't denying you of any intelligence.. I was only saying your post made no other points besides you didn't agree with mine. I am young and it definitely started a long time ago but my generation needs to keep the ball rolling the right direction. And where I don't agree with the actions of some of the protesters involved with BLM I do agree with the intentions of the movement as a whole.

What's up peeps? So I am a 22 year old white guy.. I have been wondering for sometime what exactly white privilege is and what it means to have this thing called white privilege. I must admit that when I first heard this term it seemed almost a sarcstic slur and I was somewhat offended..like really? You are telling me I'm special and it makes me a bad person? I felt as if I was being targeted and blamed for having been born as a white man. Well to answer my own question yes and no...and not in the sense as i first took it.

Ok so first question i faced while trying to understand this is What does white privilege even mean? I have come to define it as- a society built upon white heritage and the sucess of a white person based off being white and the ignorance of this.

What do I mean? America was founded upon white religon..only focusing on the prosperity of this establishment. Even though America is a "free" country where you should experience these "freedoms" despite race, religion, and nationality the fact remains that it was founded and built around white religion and thus deems anything not of the nature as wrong in societies view. (Not going to indulge myself with the religion topic) Whether you realize this or not it happens on a day to day basis in America. For example maybe the black man had a better resume but you hired the white guy because he seemed "more professional" (subconscious: not black) ..it could be anything like this. The number of examples are endless to say the least. Now am I saying that all white people are born to be successful? Or that black people are born doomed to be failures? Umm no not at all in the end you will be as successful as you make yourself you have to put the time and energy into your goals to achieve them.

Knowingly or not, society in America has been built to favor white people. We (the white community) are ignorant to the fact of this white privilege..which in turn enables this to continue throughout the generations. Does this mean you are racist because you are ignorant to this? No, this just means nothing is being done to correct this in society. Becoming aware of this and implementing ways of fixing this is one of the many steps (in my opinion) in eliminating racism in America. Am I a bad person for being born white? No not at all, being a good or bad person is entirely up to ones self...while I may not be proud of the decisions and actions of some of my ancestors...I can't change the past. I can't change the fact that I am white. I can change the way I view things.

In conclusion I feel like this is a valid, existent issue in America. The first step in fixing this is realizing it exists..being self- aware. Next is raising awareness to it and finally change... Change..a law, an opinion, anything that essentially favors any one person or race. (Aiming the "change" thing outside of just white privilege alone)

If you made it this far sorry for the long post and thank you for taking the time to read it. I accept any and all opinions of my personal opinion. Please let me know your thoughts, agrees and disagrees.
Why is white privelage wrong? Do other races that make up the majority in countries all over the world also experience this same privelage?

Its wrong in my opinion because it's naturally programmed into our brains.. It is a subconscious bias everyone experiences in some way shape or form. You can personally acknowledge it or not but it's real. And this thread is about America.. not "countries all over the world." But privilege isnt the issue, it is a minor aspect of the issue. No one should benefit from anything other than one's own knowledge and accomplishments. But possibly to fix the world you would have to start somewhere... You lead by example so we as a country would have to fix ourselves and prosper in new unimaginable ways to fix the "countries all over the world." We would have to show them that dropping the "petty issues"** and coming together as one country and focusing on its growth and nothing else...would in conclusion be beneficial for them as a country. It is deffinetly more complicated than it sounds..it would not be easy by any means..maybe completely impossible.. What do you think?

**Disclaimer: I am not saying it is a small issue or actually petty along the lines of the countries issues... but that on the grand scale of the world our issues are petty to the rest.

We need a WLM, moron.

That isn't what I said "moron" You are so focused on denying anything other than your own thoughts you are not taking the time to comprehend on an educated level exactly what anyone is saying. Take a breath...breathe dude.. And just ponder what exactly I am saying...

In a nut shell...

To consider a WLM movement you would have to initiate it for the right reasons..which there are right reasons.. and not the wrong reasons.. which is what seems to be where you are coming from. From what I understand you want one because they have one.. that isn't right. That is a tantrum. If you wish to start a WLM movement it would have to exist on a non-discriminatory base.. And be directed towards issues the white community faces where they are discriminated against. Which does happen. Discrediting BLM or white privilege would have nothing to do with this.. It would have to exist solely for the purpose of ending all biased opinions as a whole which is fundamentally what BLM is aimed at (there is more to it than that) but not everyone interprets everything the same or acts appropriately. Actions speak louder than words.. agree? Be angry.. aim for change.. but do it for the right reasons.

Its wrong in my opinion because it's naturally programmed into our brains.. It is a subconscious bias everyone experiences in some way shape or form. You can personally acknowledge it or not but it's real. And this thread is about America.. not "countries all over the world." But privilege isnt the issue, it is a minor aspect of the issue. No one should benefit from anything other than one's own knowledge and accomplishments. But possibly to fix the world you would have to start somewhere... You lead by example so we as a country would have to fix ourselves and prosper in new unimaginable ways to fix the "countries all over the world." We would have to show them that dropping the "petty issues"** and coming together as one country and focusing on its growth and nothing else...would in conclusion be beneficial for them as a country. It is deffinetly more complicated than it sounds..it would not be easy by any means..maybe completely impossible.. What do you think?

**Disclaimer: I am not saying it is a small issue or actually petty along the lines of the countries issues... but that on the grand scale of the world our issues are petty to the rest.
Bare with me, so are you saying white privelage is learned or its innate? If a white American never benefits from this privelage are they still under this umbrella of white privelaged? Yes privelage effects of us all no doubt, but there's no such thing as white privelage. white privelage is a scapegoat, all whites are not privelaged therefore what your saying is a lie.

We need a WLM, moron.

That isn't what I said "moron" You are so focused on denying anything other than your own thoughts you are not taking the time to comprehend on an educated level exactly what anyone is saying. Take a breath...breathe dude.. And just ponder what exactly I am saying...

In a nut shell...

To consider a WLM movement you would have to initiate it for the right reasons..which there are right reasons.. and not the wrong reasons.. which is what seems to be where you are coming from. From what I understand you want one because they have one.. that isn't right. That is a tantrum. If you wish to start a WLM movement it would have to exist on a non-discriminatory base.. And be directed towards issues the white community faces where they are discriminated against. Which does happen. Discrediting BLM or white privilege would have nothing to do with this.. It would have to exist solely for the purpose of ending all biased opinions as a whole which is fundamentally what BLM is aimed at (there is more to it than that) but not everyone interprets everything the same or acts appropriately. Actions speak louder than words.. agree? Be angry.. aim for change.. but do it for the right reasons.

Good points.

"One of the most thoughtful posters on the internet"?????

:disagree:

That is not only an ignorant statement, but also arrogant and immature......even for you.

I'm retired, little boy so I have the time and the freedom to do as I please, when I please.

If you on the other hand, spend the hours that you say on the internet, you are likely cheating your employer.

Your so called "arguments" more closely resemble childlike cyber tantrums that are a dead giveaway of. your lack of life experience.

You do not post anything that contains substance or wisdom and certainly nothing original.

What you do is resort to referring to people as "morons" if they don't accept your tirades as actual facts.

The person who started this thread even tried to present a well thought out response to you, but you were too thick headed to digest his thoughts and respond in an intelligent adult like manner.

A good start for ypu might be tp first understand what Marxist really means in theory and practice instead using the term as a label gor everything that ypu perceive as wrong in society.

You demonstrate quite clearly that your Prog Brainwashing worked as planned.

And unwittingly enough, you are actually advocating to reverse all Affirmative Action laws. That would be a good move, not that you'd understand why.

Not to sound to harsh, but you are an indoctrinated pinhead. By all means tell me how society is built to only serve whites. And please refrain from what you have previously posted, your feelings are irrelevant.

This is the same nonsense that has been put forth by leftist ideology since Marx. Group A is doing better than group B therefore group A must be suppressing group B. I'll ask the same question I ask when I hear people speak of "institutional racism". What institution and how are they racist? Cue the crickets.

Read the US constitution some day, how is it racist? Those that wrote it certainly were. Since then we have gotten past "all men are created equal" meaning only white landowning males. How do those words now negatively impact any one?

Take it a step further, how in 2017 do you feel that "society" is structured for whites only? Historically, certainly non whites were discriminated against, in 2017 you're going to have to be a bit more specific,

I have no doubt you are thinking of young black men being killed by police. You need to understand that statistically that is nonsense. The fed govt tracks confrontations between civilians and police, every year there are slightly more confrontations between blacks and police than whites. And yet twice as many whites are killed by police every year. If you get into a confrontation with police you are statistically twice as likely to die if you are white.

Let me ask you a question, by race what is the highest earning demographic in the US? Whites right? Wrong Asian. Must be that Asian privilege.

You have fallen prey to leftwing ideology that cares nothing for reality.

If you really are interested in "white privilege" watch this. It's quite long but just obliterates the nonsense you are espousing.

Why is it that no one ever mentions Black Privilege?

Lot of blacks get away with crimes every day because they ended up with a black jury who wouldn't convict. How many times in society are rules overlooked or passes given because someone happens to be black? If I'm an attractive black female, I can compete in both the Miss America pageant and the Miss Black America pageant.

When it comes time to get a scholarship, blacks have a much easier time because there are countless scholarships available to them which aren't available to whites. The same could be said for home loans and job opportunities.

You demonstrate quite clearly that your Prog Brainwashing worked as planned.

And unwittingly enough, you are actually advocating to reverse all Affirmative Action laws. That would be a good move, not that you'd understand why.
Elaborate for me.

Bare with me, so are you saying white privelage is learned or its innate? If a white American never benefits from this privelage are they still under this umbrella of white privelaged? Yes privelage effects of us all no doubt, but there's no such thing as white privelage. white privelage is a scapegoat, all whites are not privelaged therefore what your saying is a lie.

It is naturally taught.. through observation. Like programming a lab rat to drink water when it hears a bell. I also believe your confusing ones financial stability, choices, and family background from what I am speaking of. Everyone faces their own challenges. No matter of ethnicity or class.. that is simply life.
What is your own reasoning for discrediting the theroy? Not based off my opinion I want yours.

Forum List

Back