white people think they are gods

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
All white people believe that if only those other white people out there, and those brown/black/yellow hordes, would follow their lead, we would all live forever in a perfect utopia.

This does not come close to the truth. White people eat, crap, grow old, and die like the rest of us, and no amount of work or technology will change that.

What white people have done is to create systems which allow the natural resources of the planet to be more thoroughly and quickly exhausted. And yes, that leads to advancement and progress. But on a long enough timeline, everything will be used up, and what will you white people do then? There will be nothing left to use so I guess you will find someone to blame and go to war.

All white people believe that if only those other white people out there, and those brown/black/yellow hordes, would follow their lead, we would all live forever in a perfect utopia.

This does not come close to the truth. White people eat, crap, grow old, and die like the rest of us, and no amount of work or technology will change that.

What white people have done is to create systems which allow the natural resources of the planet to be more thoroughly and quickly exhausted. And yes, that leads to advancement and progress. But on a long enough timeline, everything will be used up, and what will you white people do then? There will be nothing left to use so I guess you will find someone to blame and go to war.

In a different thread you stated that "non black people worship black people and believe that they are God's that they should work for".

Now you state in this thread "that white people believe that if everyone else would follow their lead. that all other groups would live in utopia".

This reads like the manifesto of a madman who is on a collision course with self implosion.

You need help. Expeditiously.

In a different thread you stated that "non black people worship black people and believe that they are God's that they should work for".

Now you state in this thread "that white people believe that if everyone else would follow their lead. that all other groups would live in utopia".

This reads like the manifesto of a madman who is on a collision course with self implosion.

It's just another troll thread.

Your type of racism is really boring.

Your type of racism is really boring.
I don't reckon. He's just not a hater.

So it follows that if all people worshipped blacks then it'd be a utopia.

I'm imagining them with top hats, designer clothes, chandeliers on their limos!!!

and everyone running around to fullfill their tinpot whims.
:lmao::lol::happy-1:

racialreality9

I agree 100%!

The White Race is "Well-Known" to speak on everything And/Or want to be associated with everything because they think that they're "Superior" & should control All Affairs (Including What You Should Say And/Or Think).

The Definition Of White Supremacy - A (White/Caucasian) Individual, Association, And/Or Group, Etc That Want To Economically, Socially, & Politically Control Other Non-White Races Since They're Consider Inferior In The White World.

racialreality9

I agree 100%!

The White Race is "Well-Known" to speak on everything And/Or want to be associated with everything because they think that they're "Superior" & should control All Affairs (Including What You Should Say And/Or Think).

The Definition Of White Supremacy - A (White/Caucasian) Individual, Association, And/Or Group, Etc That Want To Economically, Socially, & Politically Control Other Non-White Races Since They're Consider Inferior In The White World.
That's not actually white people. It's off-white women.

The rest of us actual whites try to accomodate them.

Racism are real pure class.

I never say blacks is rutten.

I never say all in Islam is terrorist.

But I can blame back this blacks.

Those blame white people in USMB.

Is this race baiting? or stereotyping? Or ethnic profiling? And we are supposed to be post racial. Shh, put a "don't disturb" sign on the black lives movement, hypocrisy needs it's sleep of reason.

I think I am nothing of the Gods and no faith on Gods. I am nothing like CHristians over all world they think they are God when they pray to Jesus and Lord. Maybe I know Lord and Jesus can help us to speak they how never speaker with learn. Thor never help me. God never help me. I did not know who help me with speaker Swedish but Finnish he didn't help me.

To know how to speak. Easier ways are to speak with learn.

Forum List

Back