White People Cannot Compliment Minority People Without Being Racist Today

If people actually took the time to listen to everything that is put out there, maybe there would be no reason for them to get all worked up.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-racist-to-compliment-a-race

So why bother?

In some groups there is absolutely nothing a white person can say that is not to be interpreted in the way the white person likely meant it. No, the only thing important is how a minority might take offense because of history, presumption, whatever.

Ten Things White People Need To Quit Saying | HuffPost
  1. Do not use the word “exotic” to refer to humans who do not look like you. We are not fruit, and it is not a compliment. The longer you insist on assuring us that it is a compliment, the stupider you look. Just give it up.
  2. Do not use the word “ethnic” as though it were a distinct race or nationality.
  3. Do not ask people where they are from more than once. Trust them the first time. No need for “Where are you really from?” or “Where are your parents from?”
  4. Avoid statements like, “Wouldn’t it be great to live during [insert any era during which the person you’re talking to couldn’t vote or own property]?”
  5. Resist the urge to ever say, “I have a lot of [fill in the blank with the racial, religious or ethnic group with which you are least familiar] friends.”
  6. Remember that reverse racism isn’t a thing. Racism is about the abuse of power and privilege. If your race denies you power and privilege, then you can’t be racist. Certainly, you can still be an asshole. Just not a racist.
Lol, what gives these fools the right to tell anyone what kind of language they can use? Lol, people say what you want, its a free country. If some stupid ass hole wants to take a compliment as an insult because of whatever, that is THEIR PROBLEM.

At least some white people are waking up to the con.

Why not 'well-spoken?'

We've now reached the point where people who are not of color can no longer use complimentary language when referring to black Americans. It took me aback to read her relate overhearing a manager where she works describing a job candidate (racial identity unknown) as "smart," "experienced," and "well-spoken." She goes on to say that "Instantly, I knew that this candidate is African-American."

She writes that "in all my many years of living in Baltimore and working for global corporations, I have never heard the term 'well-spoken' used to describe a person of any other ethnicity. 'Well-spoken' is code for black in America." All I can say is Ms. Murphy must have lived a very cloistered life. I have worked throughout the United States my entire life in organizations of all ethnicities, and have used terms such as "articulate" and "well-spoken" frequently and have heard many others do so.

Those compliments were used regardless of the ethnicity of the object of our discussions. They were well-intended and meant to convey a positive perception and observation, regardless of color. They are universal. While she may be correct in the context of a Baltimore-centered environment, she is assuredly wrong in a national or global context.​

Oh wow, a white guy that is getting all uppity and talking back to a journalist trying to assplain to himn why he needs to permission to use English the way he wants to.

But of course, even FOX News abandons these fights, many of their own journalists declaring that there is no justification for a white person ever calling a black person 'articulate'. lol

Even whites that think minorities are in general better at some things than whites as a group, they are be3ing racist.
Whites See Blacks as Superhuman

https://www.theroot.com/trump-just-gave-the-most-racist-compliment-to-a-hispani-1828491250

Your 'thing' for Asian girls is not a compliment

So i say whatever I want as long as it is sincere, not insulting and exactly what I mean.

I am fortunate enough to work with some great people of all ethnicities and colors at work, but maybe I am just lucky.

Foremost: To hell with both Identity Politics and Political Correctness.

Secondly: The concept of Identity Politicized so-called "Protected Classes" in America today, is all about using neologism to reinforce and create "power words" to hide behind, and wield as political, social and cultural weapons to oppress the speech of certain majority and minority cultural groups. Power words are words and phrases which can only be uttered by say, majority peoples such as lighter skin tones, at great risk of social and sometimes legal prosecution. These same power words can be shouted with impunity from the rooftops by minority groups--even when said power words are highly derogatory or threatening to the majority.

In essence and by de facto practice of social persecution, we Americans today live in a society where a person of seemingly non-European origin can get away with threatening the life of an individual of European origin without any kind of legal or social punishment. In fact, even individuals of European seeming origin can threaten the lives of the children of others of European heritage, and get away with it--so long as they are acting on behalf of darker skin toned minorities.

The Democratic Party will never let go of weaponized minority social and political suffering for use as both endless political currency and fuel for class warfare. Further, millions of ignorant and self-destructive majority and minority Americans bloody thrive on their ability to hide behind these power words like abject cowards, while daring other groups to "misuse" them and pay the price of persecution by the cult of Political Correctness.

Let go of your power words. Come out from behind them. Do not allow the Democratic Party to use your people's historic struggles for political weapons to win elections and sow hatred between fellow Americans. American-UP buttercups.

So why bother?

In some groups there is absolutely nothing a white person can say that is not to be interpreted in the way the white person likely meant it. No, the only thing important is how a minority might take offense because of history, presumption, whatever.

1. Do not use the word “exotic” to refer to humans who do not look like you. We are not fruit, and it is not a compliment. The longer you insist on assuring us that it is a compliment, the stupider you look. Just give it up.
  2. Do not use the word “ethnic” as though it were a distinct race or nationality.
  3. Do not ask people where they are from more than once. Trust them the first time. No need for “Where are you really from?” or “Where are your parents from?”
  4. Avoid statements like, “Wouldn’t it be great to live during [insert any era during which the person you’re talking to couldn’t vote or own property]?”
  5. Resist the urge to ever say, “I have a lot of [fill in the blank with the racial, religious or ethnic group with which you are least familiar] friends.”
  6. Remember that reverse racism isn’t a thing. Racism is about the abuse of power and privilege. If your race denies you power and privilege, then you can’t be racist. Certainly, you can still be an asshole. Just not a racist.
Lol, what gives these fools the right to tell anyone what kind of language they can use? Lol, people say what you want, its a free country. If some stupid ass hole wants to take a compliment as an insult because of whatever, that is THEIR PROBLEM.

Why not 'well-spoken?'

We've now reached the point where people who are not of color can no longer use complimentary language when referring to black Americans. It took me aback to read her relate overhearing a manager where she works describing a job candidate (racial identity unknown) as "smart," "experienced," and "well-spoken." She goes on to say that "Instantly, I knew that this candidate is African-American."

She writes that "in all my many years of living in Baltimore and working for global corporations, I have never heard the term 'well-spoken' used to describe a person of any other ethnicity. 'Well-spoken' is code for black in America." All I can say is Ms. Murphy must have lived a very cloistered life. I have worked throughout the United States my entire life in organizations of all ethnicities, and have used terms such as "articulate" and "well-spoken" frequently and have heard many others do so.

Those compliments were used regardless of the ethnicity of the object of our discussions. They were well-intended and meant to convey a positive perception and observation, regardless of color. They are universal. While she may be correct in the context of a Baltimore-centered environment, she is assuredly wrong in a national or global context.​

Oh wow, a white guy that is getting all uppity and talking back to a journalist trying to assplain to himn why he needs to permission to use English the way he wants to.

But of course, even FOX News abandons these fights, many of their own journalists declaring that there is no justification for a white person ever calling a black person 'articulate'. lol

Even whites that think minorities are in general better at some things than whites as a group, they are be3ing racist.

https://www.theroot.com/trump-just-gave-the-most-racist-compliment-to-a-hispani-1828491250

So i say whatever I want as long as it is sincere, not insulting and exactly what I mean.

I am fortunate enough to work with some great people of all ethnicities and colors at work, but maybe I am just lucky.
Carry on being a dickhead then, Nobody cares sbout a tone deaf buffoon like yourself.
Funny how the supposed genius left is too stupid to actually have a real discussion about race and their theory of “white privilege”.

Carry on being a dumbass child.
When you post up shit like the OP there is no discussion to be had. Certainly not with racist trash like yourself.

Why don’t you take it up with the Huffington Post? They published the article and this is a forum where we share links. Don’t like it don’t read it. No one is forcing you to participate.
What do you find difficult about the points raised in the article ?
It just looks like good manners to me .
Perhaps that is where the problem lies ?

Heres what most progressives dont get at all.....

Most whites hate this bs of having to measure what you say when speaking about or to a minority. Progressives think most whites embrace this elite/media driven PCness.....they think most whites embrace it. Not even close. Why do you think progressives get shocked with election results to the point of obsession? They are duped by the elitist mentality that doesnt reflect of the average white voter....lol.....as if most whites love the idea of abolishing ICE.....or embracing the "white privilege" mantra. Quite the extreme opposite....most whites, and especially white men view that shit with extreme prejudice. Calling them racist because of it gets them to voting booths because the sentiment is, "Fuck....my country is going away!"

The multiculturalism assholes among us get stupified....tough shit.....that's the way it is. Citing these white people as racist makes non-political people political! Its fucking great!!:113:
Decent folk dont really give your views any credence.

So why bother?

Why not 'well-spoken?'

Carry on being a dickhead then, Nobody cares sbout a tone deaf buffoon like yourself.
Funny how the supposed genius left is too stupid to actually have a real discussion about race and their theory of “white privilege”.

Carry on being a dumbass child.
When you post up shit like the OP there is no discussion to be had. Certainly not with racist trash like yourself.

Why don’t you take it up with the Huffington Post? They published the article and this is a forum where we share links. Don’t like it don’t read it. No one is forcing you to participate.
What do you find difficult about the points raised in the article ?
It just looks like good manners to me .
Perhaps that is where the problem lies ?
Then why call it racism?
You are completely devoid of manners, so you’re a racist?
OK.

Heres what most progressives dont get at all.....

Most whites hate this bs of having to measure what you say when speaking about or to a minority. Progressives think most whites embrace this elite/media driven PCness.....they think most whites embrace it. Not even close. Why do you think progressives get shocked with election results to the point of obsession? They are duped by the elitist mentality that doesnt reflect of the average white voter....lol.....as if most whites love the idea of abolishing ICE.....or embracing the "white privilege" mantra. Quite the extreme opposite....most whites, and especially white men view that shit with extreme prejudice. Calling them racist because of it gets them to voting booths because the sentiment is, "Fuck....my country is going away!"

The multiculturalism assholes among us get stupified....tough shit.....that's the way it is. Citing these white people as racist makes non-political people political! Its fucking great!!:113:
I've Never Had To Worry About A PC Slip
I Don't Have Any Subliminal Racism To Hide

So why bother?

Why not 'well-spoken?'

Hell guys can't even compliment girls anymore with out fear of being called out for sexual harassment.

Last edited:
Most of my employees are minorities. I tell them they're doing a good job. Not once have I been reported to HR.

How can this be?

I was sure the title of this thread was totally correct.

If they are employees doesn't that make you the owner?

Hitler and Mussolini would be proud of today's republican party.

Mao, Marx, and Lenin would be sending their "attaboy's" to todays Dims.
You don't even know anything about Mao, Marx, Lenin. You are just slinging words without any substance. These people from the history of other foreign countries have absolutely NOTHING to do with modern politics in the U.S.A. Are you that poorly educated? Texas, perhaps?

Tommy Taint is best ignored.

Talking to him about anything is just an exercise in mentally pounding your head into a wall.

At least the wall would make more sense.

So why bother?

Why not 'well-spoken?'

Isn't it sweet how these stupid asses segargate themselves after all the centuries their ancestors fought to make them equal and tehse asshats are undoing all of it. They died for NOTHING thanks to these leftist lunatic liberal collegegs who have goen far beyond indoctrianating all these iditos no matter what skink color they are.

THE ROOT LMFAO that site is so full of racist it's enough to make you puke. THey are the BLACK BILL AYRES and the stupid asses bite the bullet everytime.

So why bother?

Why not 'well-spoken?'

That's why I avoid them like a virus.

Forum List

Back