White Nationalist and Racist are now empowered to hate

like I said Jake , YOU losers lost Sur , easy to see , President Trump is the boss of YOU losers and the bald headed Mormon for at least 4 years Sur !!
Trump is President, yes, and good on you, Sur, not notice it. He is the President of all of us, yes. Very good that you understand it.

And he may nominate Romney as SoS, which means he will be YOUR SoS.

Why do you, Sur, hate Mormons? That is not American. But of course you were born in the Orkneys.

HEY Jake , we will give you a symbolic shovel and you can help drain the swamp Sur , Go TRUMP !!

like I said Jake , YOU losers lost Sur , easy to see , President Trump is the boss of YOU losers and the bald headed Mormon for at least 4 years Sur !!
Trump is President, yes, and good on you, Sur, not notice it. He is the President of all of us, yes. Very good that you understand it.

Why do you, Sur, hate Mormons? That is not American. But of course you were born in the Orkneys.
---------------------------------- Jake thinks that this delightful azz kicking that we deplorables gave him and his un-American friends is a Struggle when all it is is FUN Sur !!

---------------------------------- Jake thinks that this delightful azz kicking that we deplorables gave him and his un-American friends is a Struggle when all it is is FUN Sur !!
^^^ Are you drinking, Sur :lol: Why do you hate Mormons?

Jake and mrobama are upset about my and President Trumps crude nationalism and I am happy to see your and mrobamas and Eloys dismay Sur .

Or he decides the job is too tough and resigns.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

You guys kill me!

He's already been overwhelmed by how hard setting up his transition team has been. He's already had problems setting up a simple meeting with the PM of Japan. He's not even been sworn in yet!

What a giant load. His transition is proceeding ahead of schedule. All this whining about the transition is smoke and mirrors based on complete ignorance.

Guess you haven't been paying attention. Not a surprise.
Yes I have. I've seen nothing but endless whining by the DNC press about it, and it's all bullshit. They whimpered like a bunch of spoiled children because Trump went to a family dinner without them.

Haha you crack me up... I talk about how Trump can barely set up a simple meeting with the PM of Japan, and what do you do? You blame it on the media and a Trump family dinner. and YOU call anti-Trump folks snowflakes and other names? That is fucking hilarious! You complain more on this board than anyone. Republican or Democrat.

hey Jake so , this has been a good election so far eh , everyone is laughing at YOU and the bald headed Mormon . And that simple fact all by itself makes me smile Sur !! [chuckle]

Trump won by preaching fear and hate. Now his cult members will continue his message. Anyone except white males are in danger.

Trump won because the White folks in America repudiated the policies of the failed Obama Administration and the Democratic Party as a whole.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

You guys kill me!

He's already been overwhelmed by how hard setting up his transition team has been. He's already had problems setting up a simple meeting with the PM of Japan. He's not even been sworn in yet!

What a giant load. His transition is proceeding ahead of schedule. All this whining about the transition is smoke and mirrors based on complete ignorance.

Yes I have. I've seen nothing but endless whining by the DNC press about it, and it's all bullshit. They whimpered like a bunch of spoiled children because Trump went to a family dinner without them.

Haha you crack me up... I talk about how Trump can barely set up a simple meeting with the PM of Japan, and what do you do? You blame it on the media and a Trump family dinner. and YOU call anti-Trump folks snowflakes and other names? That is fucking hilarious! You complain more on this board than anyone. Republican or Democrat.

I'm not sure what meeting you're referring to or even what difficulties he supposedly encountered. It's all a big faux scandal, of course. Virtually everything turds like you whine about is fake.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

You guys kill me!

I'm not sure what meeting you're referring to or even what difficulties he supposedly encountered. It's all a big faux scandal, of course. Virtually everything turds like you whine about is fake.

The meeting that is all over the news? For someone that says they keep up with the news and world events, you sure don't know much.

Trump won by preaching fear and hate. Now his cult members will continue his message. Anyone except white males are in danger.

Liberal Dictionary
=====================================
Fear - common sense
Hate - truth

obama-cries.png

The meeting that is all over the news? For someone that says they keep up with the news and world events, you sure don't know much.

Post a link to it.

Forum List

Back