White man shoots innocent black teen....

Lee's department said it plans on passing its investigation over to the state's attorney office to determine whether to press charges against Zimmerman. Page 3: Treyvon Martin Neighborhood Watch Shooting: 911 Tapes Send Mom Crying From Room - ABC News
The SA will thus decide if criminal charges are warranted.

He shot a guy in cold blood.

There's no reason he should be out and about.
Varying witness accounts & OF COURSE the shooter claims self defense.

Doesn't make much sense that he'd be on the phone with the police for so long then commit murder.

Think it would depend where he got shot at, if it was on his own property then there is nothing to it. If he chased him down and shot him in the back, that would be suspicious.

Of course the media doesn't bother reporting where it actually took place, and they make Zimmerman out to be a racist, even though he is hispanic.

Lee's department said it plans on passing its investigation over to the state's attorney office to determine whether to press charges against Zimmerman. Page 3: Treyvon Martin Neighborhood Watch Shooting: 911 Tapes Send Mom Crying From Room - ABC News
In an a letter to the Orlando Sentinel, Zimmerman's father contended his son is not a racist.

"At no time did George follow or confront Mr. Martin. When the true details of the event became public, and I hope that will be soon," the letter said, "everyone should be outraged by the treatment of George Zimmerman in the media."

Liar. Your piece of shit son told the 911 operator he was following this kid.

In an a letter to the Orlando Sentinel, Zimmerman's father contended his son is not a racist.

"At no time did George follow or confront Mr. Martin. When the true details of the event became public, and I hope that will be soon," the letter said, "everyone should be outraged by the treatment of George Zimmerman in the media."

According to one caller, she is quite hysterical the whole time but she does say on two occasions(at about 21:30 and 23:43 in that link) the two men were wrestling with each other on the ground.

Doesn't make much sense that he'd be on the phone with the police for so long then commit murder.

Think it would depend where he got shot at, if it was on his own property then there is nothing to it. If he chased him down and shot him in the back, that would be suspicious.

Of course the media doesn't bother reporting where it actually took place, and they make Zimmerman out to be a racist, even though he is hispanic.

What do you mean "so long"?

He wasn't on the phone with the police all that long. Did you listen to the 911 calls? The 34 minutes of 911 tape released has a lot of calls.

The shooter got off the phone with the police. Sounded like he did it so he could follow the boy.

And he wasn't on his property.

Of course the media doesn't bother reporting where it actually took place,
and they make Zimmerman out to be a racist, even though he is hispanic.

A Hispanic can't be racist?

Regarding where the shooting took place, several of the 911 callers describe that this happened behind their homes, and then this from the link posted above:

Martin had been staying at his father's girlfriend's house during the night of the NBA all-star game Feb. 26.

On his way back into the gated suburban Orlando community after stepping out, Martin, wearing a hood, was spotted by Zimmerman.

Zimmerman described Martin as suspicious because he was wearing a hooded sweatshirt and walking slowly in the rain, police later told residents at a town hall.

A dispatcher told him to wait for a police cruiser, and not leave his vehicle.
But about a minute later, Zimmerman left his car wearing a red sweatshirt and pursued Martin on foot between two rows of townhouses, about 70 yards from where the teen was going.

Has anyone paid attention to this story lately?

The family of a Florida teen fatally shot by a neighborhood watch volunteer last month is speaking out, saying that the shooting was unprovoked —and racially motivated.

Stories from

Josh Lucas Marries
Dr. Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein Want to Adopt a Child with Special Needs
Jessica Simpson Expresses Thanks for 'Dream' Baby Shower
Jersey Shore Will Return for Season 6
Hugh Grant Likes Daughter Tabitha 'Very Much'
Trayvon Martin, 17, was killed by George Zimmerman in a Sanford, Fla., gated community on the evening of Feb. 26 as he returned from a trip to a local 7-Eleven. Martin and his father were visiting family friends there. Zimmerman claimed he shot Martin in self defense, and has not been charged with a crime.
Video: Mom: Teen targeted due to of ‘color of his skin’ (on this page)
But Martin's family is pointing to 911 calls released by police on Friday that they say depict a terrified teenager who was being chased by Zimmerman. Martin was found face down, unarmed, with a bag of Skittles and an iced tea.

“(Zimmerman) was reacting to the color of his skin,’’ Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, told Matt Lauer on Monday. “He committed no crime. My son wasn’t doing anything but walking on the sidewalk, and I just don’t understand why this situation got out of control.’’

Mom: Trayvon Martin was killed because of 'the color of his skin' - TODAY People - TODAY.com

According to the person who shot the teen, he'd seen him walking through the neighborhood and thought he was acting "suspiciously". He then calls 911 to report the teen and the police asked him if he was following the kid. He replied "yes" and the police then told him to quit.

A bit later, another 911 call is made and the caller tells police that she hears someone yelling for help (the teen), and it's shortly after that when a gunshot is heard.

The teen was found face down, dead, with an ice tea and a bag of Skittles in his hand.

To date? The person who shot the teen, a man named Zimmerman is STILL walking free, and no charges have been filed.

Do you think that if a black adult had shot a white teen, that the result would have been the same?

I think if a black man claimed self defense and shot a white teen we would not even hear the color of either skin. But then that's just me. I mean how many times have blacks murdered whites and the facts were simply not reported nor any claims of hate crime made.

I suggest we leave it to the proper authorities to determine guilt or innocence.

You're not supposed to bring that up. Shootings aren't a story unless it's a black getting shot. Nobody gives a rats ass that blacks shoot innocent whites far more often.

He wasn't on the phone with the police all that long. Did you listen to the 911 calls? The 34 minutes of 911 tape released has a lot of calls.

The shooter got off the phone with the police. Sounded like he did it so he could follow the boy.

Yes I did listen. He was on the phone with police for quite a long time, giving very long description of what the kid was doing (standing around, looking at houses, looking at him), and giving them detailed description of how to get to their location.

According to one caller, she is quite hysterical the whole time but she does say on two occasions(at about 21:30 and 23:43 in that link) the two men were wrestling with each other on the ground.

Your response doesn't make any sense and has nothing to do with what I posted.

His father adamantly states his son wasn't following this kid ... yet this piece of shit tells the operator that he IS ... and continues after being instructed NOT to do so.

His father adamantly states his son wasn't following this kid ... yet this piece of shit tells the operator that he IS ... and continues after being instructed NOT to do so.

Don't bother..reality doesn't matter to them.

Fiction is key.

Yes I did listen. He was on the phone with police for quite a long time, giving very long description of what the kid was doing (standing around, looking at houses, looking at him), and giving them detailed description of how to get to their location.

And then when the police tried to get him to stay in one place and wait for the officers to show up, he asked for the officers to call him back instead because he wouldn't commit to being in one location because he wanted to go follow the boy.

Those screams for help went on a long time. Whoever was screaming was in great fear. And I don't think it was the 6 foot hulk with the gun who was doing the screaming even though I bet he would squeal like a pig if he ever was threatened.

I am willing to wait until the tapes are analyzed.

But it is very frustrating that the police lied about the shooter's record and seemed to think that they could get away with just dropping the case because the shooter who stalked that boy cried "self-defense".

Because I really don't care what the parents of either party has to say, none of them witnessed it.

I was simply pointed out that an actual eye witness stated that the two men were wrestling with each other.

If the kid tried to go for Zimmerman's gun, he had every right to shoot him.

Fiction is key.

The reality is none of the parents witnessed it, so what they have to say is of little consequence.

The one person so far who actually saw it happen says the two were wrestling with each other.

Not that reality really matters to you though.

Fiction is key.

The reality is none of the parents witnessed it, so what they have to say is of little consequence.

The one person so far who actually saw it happen says the two were wrestling with each other.

Not that reality really matters to you though.

The SHOOTER said he was following the boy. I thought you said you listened to the tape.

Forum List

Back