White man killed by police at Huntington Beach California

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I know because they didn't say a black man was killed by police. I don't know, maybe he was Asian, doesn't count either.

I wonder why when blacks are killed by police blacks are killed by police, but whites and Asians are crickets?

You guyz really don't gaf about the whites killed by pigs because you support people being killed by the pigs and then you wonder why pigs get no respect...

You guyz really don't gaf about the whites killed by pigs because you support people being killed by the pigs and then you wonder why pigs get no respect...
A dog will look up to you

A cat will look down on you

But a pig will look you square in the eyes.

1632766621025.png

Everytime a news headline talks about a murder and they don't say the person is black then it's automatically white.

Officers responding to reports of a man with a gun made contact with him Saturday afternoon and when he refused to comply with numerous commands they opened fire, the city's police spokeswoman Jennifer Carey said in a statement.

I have a lot of questions on this one. Not ready yet to pull a trigger on which side to take and if I have enough interest will pull up an article from a source local to the shooting.

I do think it would be nice if police had drones to deplore to give them advance surveillance of a situation before putting either side in harm's way.

People pay a lot in taxes for the law enforcement/corrections/judicial fiefdoms. Funded and/or supported by the political/lawyer/union fiefdoms. The latter fiefdoms in blue cities went after the former fiefdoms and they are both on the same side.

Forum List

Back