Zone1 White Lives Matter

You're absolutely right.

I think blacks resent Jews so much and express such racist attitudes toward them due to an overwhelming sense of jealousy.

Jews have suffered unbelievable cruelty for longer than any other people. Yet they struggle and work, educate themselves...and succeed.

Blacks do NONE of those things. All they do is whine, moan and blame everyone else for their never-ending failures. They would be embarrassed -- if they had any brains, or class.

Reparations???

Suck shit.
Thank you. I suggested once that blacks emulate the choices and behavior of the Jews, as they are a perfect example of a long-persecuted minority that has been successful, and wow…..the venom tossed my way for suggesting that blacks themselves are at least somewhat responsible for their own outcomes was surreal. Apparently, we are supposed to blame racism ENTIRELY for the high poverty and crime rate among blacks.

There is a unique war going on between the cops and black people, and neither side will yield.
It is a war created by the MSM, Politicians, and the wokey people.

Not once, from a leftist politicians or in the MSM have we ever heard them suggest that the majority of incidents could have been resolved by just complying and doing what you are asked. Or how about this, stop doing illegal shit to bring attention to yourself:

Don't drive high
Don't speed
Don't have drugs in the car
Don't drive with a suspended license
Don't carry an illegally obtained firearm
Don't resist arrest
Don't flee
Don't lead police on a car chase endangering even more lives
Present identification when asked
When asked to exit the vehicle, exit the vehicle calmly.
And if you're dumb enough to have a warrant, be high, or have drugs on you, have an illegal firearm, and drive at the same time, why the hell would you break traffic laws that would garner even more attention.
It's really all about choices and decisions. The vast majority of them all come down to those two simple concepts.

Why exactly is that racist to say but Black Lives Matter (which by the way is a terrorist organization) isn't? ALL lives should matter. (I suddenly got a little bit more respect for Candace Owens and Kanye West)

Well ... as a white person ... I can honestly say that the people closest to me (mostly white) matter to me more than anyone else.

Thank you. I suggested once that blacks emulate the choices and behavior of the Jews, as they are a perfect example of a long-persecuted minority that has been successful, and wow…..the venom tossed my way for suggesting that blacks themselves are at least somewhat responsible for their own outcomes was surreal. Apparently, we are supposed to blame racism ENTIRELY for the high poverty and crime rate among blacks.
We live in an era when truth is vilified and delusion reigns supreme.

Yes, sadly.
But I don't allow the loony bin stop me. Their main goal is to STOP the truth. If that requires name-calling, mud-slinging, defamation, threats of violence, etc. ... then so be it. In their mind ... the end justifies the means.

But I don't allow the loony bin stop me. Their main goal is to STOP the truth. If that requires name-calling, mud-slinging, defamation, threats of violence, etc. ... then so be it. In their mind ... the end justifies the means.
We need to master the tactics of the left in harvesting votes, as they did.

Which is totally acceptable, but when a black person says the same thing about black people it's a problem.
Not in my mind is isn't. I have no problem with any particular race embracing their heritage and history. That's a perfectly normal thing for anyone of any race to do. I have no problem with lions hanging out with lions and protecting their own interests nor with elephants hanging out with elephants who protect their noble "race."

We need to get the equivalent of a Republican SOROS - one who is as rich and pro-America as Soros is rich and anti-America - to fund the ballot harvesting the Dems did.

Who do we got? We used to have Sheldon Adelson, but he died. (He was particularly opposed to the antisemitism on college campuses, and is turning over by what he sees now.) Maybe his wife will step up.

Not in my mind is isn't. I have no problem with any particular race embracing their heritage and history. That's a perfectly normal thing for anyone of any race to do. I have no problem with lions hanging out with lions and protecting their own interests nor with elephants hanging out with elephants who protect their noble "race."
I look forward to reading your posts that reflect that point of view.

What are the 'interests' of the lions?

Forum List

Back