Zone1 White Lives Matter

because you just dont like the truth.
I love the truth, but you wouldn't know it if it slapped you across the face.

You believe that your opinion has the same weight as fact (also know as "the truth" in some arenas) and you are as biased as they come.

Throw in your ignorance on a multitude of subjects and there's no contest.

But don't feel bad, you're not alone, you just shine at it.

Because they do ...

0hxqtw0q3f1a1.jpg

I love the truth, but you wouldn't know it if it slapped you across the face.

You believe that your opinion has the same weight as fact (also know as "the truth" in some arenas) and you are as biased as they come.

Throw in your ignorance on a multitude of subjects and there's no contest.

But don't feel bad, you're not alone, you just shine at it.
nope you dont know it all you do it hate on whites.

The following shows the hypocrisy of Demonrats, as they race in to protect one minority group and downplay the bigotry against another:

1) They insist that we say Black Lives Matter, because to say that All Lives Matter not only minimizes the problem with racism, saying it IS racist in itself. Black Lives Matter! Don’t water down the message!

2) After Omar came out with her antisemitic remarks, Republicans wanted to issue a resolution condemning antisemitism. Demoncrats insisted that it say prejudice against ALL minorities is wrong, and not to focus just on Jews. It was so watered down that Omar went back to her district and bragged her Congress issued a resolution against Islamophobia!

The following shows the hypocrisy of Demonrats, as they race in to protect one minority group and downplay the bigotry against another:

1) They insist that we say Black Lives Matter, because to say that All Lives Matter not only minimizes the problem with racism, saying it IS racist in itself. Black Lives Matter! Don’t water down the message!

2) After Omar came out with her antisemitic remarks, Republicans wanted to issue a resolution condemning antisemitism. Demoncrats insisted that it say prejudice against ALL minorities is wrong, and not to focus just on Jews. It was so watered down that Omar went back to her district and bragged her Congress issued a resolution against Islamophobia!
blm : equals black superiority terrorist group.

zzms9bv3jgra1.jpg

Little known fact: Blacks do believe that whites are an inferior race (which strongly implies that they are superior).
We had a black supremacist on this forum who kept insisting that blacks were genetically superior to whites.

We had a black supremacist on this forum who kept insisting that blacks were genetically superior to whites.
Many do have superior musculature; however, they are prone to generative diseases, likely because of the western diet and other unhealthy stuff.

Little known fact: Blacks do believe that whites are an inferior race (which strongly implies that they are superior).
because they are the ones who are racist. today its dangerous white to be any were near a black. they think we dont have right to be here.

Yeah, they're so superior that they spend their lives living on welfare, and running away from anything that involves work.

In some African countries the government's stole land from white farmers. They gave the farms to black africans. The farms went to Hell and the dumbass Africans had to go begging for food. Blacks can't even feed themselves.

They're superior only in their own childish minds.

Yeah, they're so superior that they spend their lives living on welfare, and running away from anything that involves work.

In some African countries the government's stole land from white farmers. They gave the farms to black africans. The farms went to Hell and the dumbass Africans had to go begging for food. Blacks can't even feed themselves.

They're superior only in their own childish minds.
I have something to say, but I’ll bite my tongue. You can get away with saying stuff like this, but let the Jewish woman (yours truly) say something much more mild, and they come out me with pitchforks. It’s all due to their resentment that Jews have succeeded despite horrific bigotry.

I have something to say, but I’ll bite my tongue. You can get away with saying stuff like this, but let the Jewish woman (yours truly) say something much more mild, and they come out me with pitchforks. It’s all due to their resentment that Jews have succeeded despite horrific bigotry.
You're absolutely right.

I think blacks resent Jews so much and express such racist attitudes toward them due to an overwhelming sense of jealousy.

Jews have suffered unbelievable cruelty for longer than any other people. Yet they struggle and work, educate themselves...and succeed.

Blacks do NONE of those things. All they do is whine, moan and blame everyone else for their never-ending failures. They would be embarrassed -- if they had any brains, or class.

Reparations???

Suck shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back