Begone Troll~

1616344157304.png

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
White Lives Matter. True or False
Stupid question

Let me ask a smarter question.

Black Lives Matter. True or False

I'm sorry. I will be smarter in the future.
Thank you. We all make mistakes. Yes Black Lives Matter

Now. Do white lives matter? It is not stupid. I am using the same logic. It is the exactly the same question with the change of one adjective.

Most Lives Matter.

Of course, there are those among us who are violent and evil by nature, and should be snuffed out for the benefit of all.

Unfortunately, our modern-day morality game at best locks them away in boxes for awhile, then releases them to be violent and evil once again.

Go figure.

Stupid question

Let me ask a smarter question.

Black Lives Matter. True or False

I'm sorry. I will be smarter in the future.
Thank you. We all make mistakes. Yes Black Lives Matter
No. Burn loot murder doesn't matter
That’s a pretty disgusting statement. I’ll pray for your soul

FALSE.

NO LIVES MATTER based solely on their existence. Lives matter based on their innocence or their ability to be lived morally, decently, and properly. Nothing else.
The question is if some lives matter more than others. The answer is definitely. My son's life matters more than anyone else's. Then there are a series of concentric circles around him. At the very edge of these circles are the violent refuse of society. They have little value to me, regardless of race, creed and so on.

The question is if some lives matter more than others. The answer is definitely. My son's life matters more than anyone else's. Then there are a series of concentric circles around him. At the very edge of these circles are the violent refuse of society. They have little value to me, regardless of race, creed and so on.

That wasn’t the question asked in the OP.

Of course certain lives matter more than others. That’s a given. The follow-up to thst question centers around whst criteria are used to determine the order of value.

That wasn’t the question asked in the OP.

Of course certain lives matter more than others. That’s a given. The follow-up to thst question centers around whst criteria are used to determine the order of value.
That's what I just explained. The fact that the inner circles I spoke of are white, you could conclude that I believe white lives matter more, to me anyway.

That's what I just explained. The fact that the inner circles I spoke of are white, you could conclude that I believe white lives matter more, to me anyway.

The problem is that you’re using the wrong criteria to determine if a life has value or not. You’re using a personal criteria rather than a Universal criteria, which invalidates your entire process.

The sanctity of life? We made it up. . . why? Because we're alive. . . self-interest. :auiqs.jpg: I love that.

Forum List

Back